European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, word. That's why I've resorted to posting pictures of lobsters.
Good tactic.

cute-lobster-cat2-400x300.jpg

Hang on a second Evey is it not Summer that is quoting a private PM not Dan. I agree things should be sorted in PM however I am not sure really why feelings are running so high...people obviously do feel hurt and upset.

Also Evey yes Summer is a real person as is Dan. This situation is ridiculous and why I am even commenting is beyond me.

A lot of judgement seems to be hurled around just chill the fuck out everyone...christ.

Well you would stick up for Dan having met him in real life. I've been on the sharp end of his tongue numero times so I am right what i say. I also think its funny how he always gets away with the way he speaks to people when if i, or others did, we'd be warned or infracted. The way he speaks to people is disgusting.

Evey

She is sticking up for Dan because he didn't post a PM. Go back and look...

I've been trying not to say owt as you'll think I'm biased, but yeah.. what ponch said. And for what it's worth I've very rarely seen him say anything harsh to anyone.

Evey you are judgmental and quick to come to often the wrong conclusion DAN DID NOT POST A PM...SUMMER DID. If you read what I have put I have not said anything against Summer I have merely stated fact. Oh I give up. It's none of our fucking business anyway and now I am angry at myself for allowing you to wind me up. Great.

I can see the typo mess up in my original statement but anyone who read Summer's message can clearly see she states she is quoting Dan's PM...OH for the love of god.

I wasn't going to bother commenting again but I think it's pretty out of order that you're having a go at evey when what she said was bang on. The issue wasn't that I posted the pm, the issue was that I tried to sort things out privately but that clearly wasn't good enough so I apologised publicly as requested and i showed that request to prove that I wasn't starting shit for the sake of it.

Fucking hell you lot are quick to criticise others eh? If anything I think several of you now owe me (and evey) an apology but I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen so I'll truly just leave you to it and accept once and for all that I am the most awful judge of character ever and should stop trusting people.

Enjoy your shitty lives, I sure as fuck will enjoy mine, short as I'm sure it will be

Much love <3

Well you would stick up for Dan having met him in real life. I've been on the sharp end of his tongue numero times so I am right what i say. I also think its funny how he always gets away with the way he speaks to people when if i, or others did, we'd be warned or infracted. The way he speaks to people is disgusting.

Evey

No-one on this forum is given preferential treatment.

Anyone who breaks the rules, including us moderators, will suffer the consequences whatever they may be. You must understand that there is a difference between being blunt & being abusive. There is often a fine line between the two but a difference nonetheless. Furthermore, it's perfectly possible that comments may be missed by moderators as we can't be expected to read every single reply in the forum.

If you believe any comment constitutes abusive behaviour, then I encourage you to use the report button.

Everyone stop the bickering or there will be warnings or infractions given out. If you want to go a few rounds with each other, do it in PMs.

Summer showed the PM where Dan says "apologise publicly or fuck off." So he is causing drama she tried PMing him in private.

I got publicly called a lier, a dick, a bellend. so i thought that may warrant a public apology. Seems pretty fair in my opinion.

And now its all blown massively out of proportion like usual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.