European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat here trying to watch The Bill but can't hear a thing due to council workmen outside with their extremely loud strimmers.

?

Her whole quoted post is lies and she knows it. also i can screenshot my inbox to prove that

Was trying to do you a favour there, talking to me isn't exactly something most people would want to admit to. But thanks for being a dick.

Can't be arsed replying to the rest of it because you're all being prize bellends and I couldn't care less. It's funny that you think I'm getting pissed off when I literally never get pissed off about anything, I'm just extremely bored and this is funny as fuck.

Behave like that? I do only care about myself.

You don't even care about me? I had you down as being one of the 5% of non-heartless women. :D

Not sure how this escalated, but I'm biased in the fact I'm firmly pro-Summer, because she's clever, she's witty and she makes me laugh. Maybe that could be construed as 'taking sides'; it isn't, and I give not a fuck in any case.

How have i been a dick? baffled. screen shotting inbox reveals no contents of the messages. despite being called a lier and now being called a dick i still wouldn't do that

How have i been a dick? baffled. screen shotting inbox reveals no contents of the messages. despite being called a lier and now being called a dick i still wouldn't do that

By making me look like one. And as for the second part, I wouldn't actually be surprised anymore.

Thanks Sammy, one of the few nice people on here <3

Sat here trying to watch The Bill but can't hear a thing due to council workmen outside with their extremely loud strimmers.

Probably doing you a favour max. Programme went to shit when reg left.

Probably doing you a favour max. Programme went to shit when reg left.

I think Reg is still in at the stage these repeats are at but I haven't seen him today but I did last week.
He tried committing suicide when they told him his character would be leaving the show if I remember rightly.
I think the actor who played Inspector Brownlow I think it was did end up killing himself but I think that was due to financial or marriage problems.

ColtDan said:
SummerSerenade said:
Sorry, I was being a dick just now, kind of realised as soon as I said it. At the same time, I did tell you I'm not a nice person :p Anyway, I'm not angry with you and I'm not surprised, I do feel vaguely let down but tbh it just proves my point that people aren't worth bothering with. You are lovely though and didn't deserve me being horrible, I'm just a waste of time like I said last night so forget it. Have a nice day x

If you're gonna apologize you can do it publically do it or you can fuck off

PM quoted to prove I'm not causing drama for the sake of it (and I'm fucking off after this anyway) but the rare times I do apologise I do actually mean it (and doubly mean it today because I'm actually sober for once) so as requested:

I am so fucking sorry for at least trying to be even the slightest bit honest. I'm sorry you wasted your time trying to help me despite me telling you not to, I'm sorry for thinking that you'd give a shit or understand so I guess mainly I'm sorry for bothering to tell you anything at all. As a general apology I'm also sorry I didn't actually manage to OD on coke the other night, I'm pretty sure I was 10000x more disappointed than any of you ever could be.

I hope that's fucking good enough.

Thanks everyone (with maybe a few exceptions) for proving once and for all how much of a waste of time other people are.

BYE

Do lobsters move sideways like crabs do? If so, here's a proper sideways mover. If not, never mind.

10552592_759458960764647_8041943965963858772_n.jpg

That's not very nice Dan, when are you going to stop being so nasty to people all the time. There really isn't any need.

You need damn well that the mods have asked us to keep stuff to PMs Summer obviously did as per rules n you treat her like that. Quite frankly I'm disgusted.

You need to think that there are real people behind these screens n people have feelings n that your words truly hurt people.

Evey

Hang on a second Evey is it not Summer that is quoting a private PM not Dan. I agree things should be sorted in PM however I am not sure really why feelings are running so high...people obviously do feel hurt and upset.

Also Evey yes Summer is a real person as is Dan. This situation is ridiculous and why I am even commenting is beyond me.

A lot of judgement seems to be hurled around just chill the fuck out everyone...christ.

Was trying to do you a favour there, talking to me isn't exactly something most people would want to admit to. But thanks for being a dick.

Can't be arsed replying to the rest of it because you're all being prize bellends and I couldn't care less. It's funny that you think I'm getting pissed off when I literally never get pissed off about anything, I'm just extremely bored and this is funny as fuck.

You remind me of an old friend of mine. She now has an ED n was sectioned with a lot of mental ill-health including numerous ODs (suicide attempts) n extreme self-harm. She made out she didn't care too.

We're not bellends, Summer, we're trying to help you. Pushing people away is not the answer. I 'm just going to take all this with a piece of salt as you're angry n upset. Not everyone is bad, honey, please let us help n support you. You're part of us now n we like you n want you here.

Eveu

Seems as good a tactic as any to diffuse this madness..bring on the lobsters...what else you got ?

8( =D

Status
Not open for further replies.