European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is that all about 5* Sounds odd! Hope you get some answers.

In other angry news, went to the cash point to draw out a tenner. Stopped my house cleaning progress to get dressed and go get some bits n bobs only to be told declined. I'm like WTF there should be more than enough dosh. Well, not more than enough but more than a tenner. Went to get balance, says my account provider cannot give that info at this time. Go to another atm same thing. Just on the off chance go to post office to get money, declined. Call bank, systems down! Has something to do with the bank and visa. SONOFABITCH!!!!!!!! I dont want to go into branch! UGH! Imma have to go into town now! FUCK THIS SHIT UP THE ASS! This is not how I wanted to spend my day off! It's bad enough cleaning ( deep cleaning ) after other people and their messes but don't make me get out and ewwww be around the public. FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK You VISA.

I haz paw and music to accompany me into no mans land. Please lets hope I do not kill someone. As much fun as it would be I do not look good in orange!

Is it RBS by any chance, Sadie? I'm with UlsterBank, who are under the RBS umbrella, and the problems are fairly frequent.

Nah brah, It's a building society. I was at one point with Nationwide who are under RBS and was fucked for ages whilst they sorted their shit out. Anyway, I think all is well.

Aye I got fucked with the big glitch a few years ago when I'd just started a new job. Thankfully they paid me with a cheque for my first month's wages so I wasn't destitute. Needless to say, us poor paddys seem to have been the lowest priority and we suffered a bit longer than RBS and Nationwide customers :\

Girlfriend's 'best mate' was such a fucking aggressive cunt the other night that I don't want him in my house or near her any more and she said independently of me saying this that she didn't want anything to do with him but he's still texting her like all is well because he does not actually remember what a cunt he was. I'm of the 'fade away' kind of school of thought rather than starting additional shit but god I want to deck him.

I take it your girlfriend is of the other school of thought? I base this on her rabid desire to lamp your shitbag neighbour :D

She is, yes! He would deserve it to be fair, even moreso than the neighbour, but then everything would descend into some hollyoaks-esque level of awful

Lack of reasonably priced train tickets since the conversion of East Coast to Virgin East Coast has just infuriated me. I'm looking to travel in mid-November but it's more than £100 with a railcard, fuck sake.

**Ill judged, anger fuelled, unfair and below the belt personal attack removed**

Last edited:
Rich indeed. Shes a nightmare of a person, the most annoying shite i've ever read, cant stand her. Surprised your patience has lasted as long as it has

I just got a message from Eve telling me to sort my life out. 8o How incredibly fucking rich is that. 8( Man, does she know how to get under your skin when you fall out with her (minor fallingss out happen every other communication, but major ones every week or 2). Ive ran out of patience. I only have so much. Been trying to help her for about 2 years but she never takes any notice of anything and throws it all back in your face. I really hope she stays banned from BL. :!

Shes never fitted in here or been right for the place. I tried to help her right up until today because i thought i might be able to understand where here tantrums were coming from. But i didnt. They were nothing like benzo rage, something i could understand. Today was the final straw. Overdemanding, high maintenance, completely self centred women, who offer absolutely nothing in return, are no longer my thing, and i will always avoid them from now on. Leeches.

Fair play to you mate, you've done well to last this long. It's a sad fact that some people just can't be helped and are also unwilling to help themselves.

I think my phone just died!!!!!!!!!! Alarms haven't gone off, mibbe it's battery is that low but I just picked it up and saw it flashing red, started charging it but nothing is happening! WTF! GAH! Usually when I charge it even when dead it'll come up with something but..... nothing!

Guess I can only leave it on charge and hope for the best! I fell asleep with it last night.... I hope that the only thing that happened is that the battery just got so low that it needs a serious re-charge! FUCCCCCCCCCCK!

Phones are dicks, I have learnt. Mine shat out just as I was trying to pay for parking last week, and then sprang miraculously back into life after I shoved all the change I'd earmarked for lunch into the damn machine.

Seems it was just that dead that there was simply no life left in the bitch! Came back to life after a bit of juice and after more time than I had available to spend on it. Now I get just about an hours nap before starting to get ready for work!

At least it's not dead but what a fucking bitch!

Lifted something heavy in work and I'm worried I may have fucked up my thetan reading. Any advice, guys? :(

After nearly 60 hours vaping 3f, i can finally feel the euphoria coming on strong... Just as I've fuckin run out :X

Accidentally re-tagged all my MP3s in such a way that automatic tagging programs can't discern what album they're meant to be from so re-tagging them with the correct IDwhateverthefuck tags instead of renaming the bastard things like I accidentally did involves manually selecting each album, looking it up on one of two databases, and then OK'ing it instead of being able to cluster by album. I've done 2000 tracks in three days of doing it in between other tasks and only have like another 12k to go. Goddamn this is why you back up.

edit: just realised that the tagging program requires you to like actually manually match up tracks instead of it determining length and matching that track length to expected length. So all my fucking tracks are named wrong now. The worst thing is the program itself work if it can't determine the length of the track and compare it to the DB, as I found earlier so you'd assume it DOES match em up but noooo.

Decided to just delete all my music and start again.

Last edited:
Withdrawing from AD's and doc wouldn't even prescribe me a small amount of diazepam for palpitations and panic attacks. Couldn't have been a worse time as had psycho's harassing me, hardly any sleep, blinds been opened for first time since Saturday, still paranoid out my nut and worried about dissociating as I've been here before and it's dodgy territory. Thankfully someones dropping some off soon. Thank you Dr. for fuck all, who I thought I had built a trustworthy relationship with over the past 4 years, and who clearly thinks if I wanted to abuse diazepam that I would fake panic attacks and go about it this way rather than just telling her I'm addicted and need to taper. I suppose once a "druggy" always one in her eyes. Cheers hen.

Status
Not open for further replies.