Social The All New/Past Due ONE WORD thread vs keep it simple

^I'm sorry to hear that Tath--hope you can find a spark to rekindle your fire. <3

Sad....
I just moved into my new place . (Renting a room)I always keep my dogs bed made , he passed some months ago. I'll always keep his bed with me , I just un packed and set up his spot . I miss him , so I'm sad ...

^ Congrats on moving to a new place! I'm sorry about your dog. Have you considered getting another one? It might help you.

Feeling excited about the weekend! Time to go to bed...

^ugh I know the feeling. I've been meaning to ask you if your username comes from the stone from Puerto Rico? It's my favorite!

^ugh I know the feeling. I've been meaning to ask you if your username comes from the stone from Puerto Rico? It's my favorite!
Yup sure is,looks just like the beautiful Caribbean waters ! Collecting crystals and rocks is my guilty pleasure $$

Nauseous, got to work and it hit me. Hasn't let up since.

Take a nap! Thats what I usually do when I am overwhelmed with responsibilities LOL
Yup gotta a lot shit to do, oh screw it I?ll take a nap, yup, the chores are still waiting though. I have a husband, 2 daughters , 2 dogs , and 2 parrots , not 1 of them helps me do anything , they just make the mess haha.

Much less white knuckle anxiety than earlier. But fuck I hate anxiety.

Nauseous, got to work and it hit me. Hasn't let up since.

Seems many have been nauseated recently. To that end, I sympathise. Hope work was all good.

Disappointed, broke my darn tooth.

Took a 30mg codeine, didn't expect anything, got nothing from it. Tooth still hurts.

^No good mate, teeth stuff hurts. I broke a tooth chewing gum once :|

Today started with racing thoughts at 4am, mild panic through the morning until a deep effective meditation was able to relieve me somewhat. I just feel so scattered and weird. :(

Pretty similar here, was a soft protein bar, a grain flake completely destroyed my back molar. Tbh pretty sure the partially impacted wisdom tooth played a role.