• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The ALD-52 Thread

>#17 (as the acetate ester in fact) is my >absolute all time favourite psychedelic.
Same here..... for me it's right there at the top, along with the big four (L,M,P,D).

72hr trip was not DOM even DOB but instead sounds like a psychedelic induced psychosis to me. Also Who would sell DOM in pellets sounds more like mescaline if you ask me. DOM is very intense and interesting but mentally does not stack up to acid in my opinion, mind blowing sense tweaking visualy stunning but not enlightening its a melodramatic trip with tones of despair and overwhelment.

This topic is somthing I mayself have put quite a bit of thought into. I believe that most blotter/gel/liquid varries quite differently from batch to batch and is usually dependant on how much LSD is on each hit and how wel the LSD was taken care of. If LSD is submitted to the wrong conditions for long periods of time it tends to degrade into iso-LSD and lumi-LSD, which are signficicantly less active and may contribute to some of the uncomfortable body kinks (not just the load but, some specific irregular body reactions i.e. headache or an abnormal ammount of jaw clenching etc...) or to what is described as a more speedy, less clean, and more cracked out type of trip, especially on the comedown.
Most varriations in street blotter fall into explanation by the previous explanation or the realm of set and setting.
In more rare occasions one will come across exceptional acid with STRIKINGLY differnt properties as far as the buzz and visuals go. In my experience I have come across what I have myself believed to be ALD-52 a few times. The trips where on accord with the LSD family of molecules, with a dose fitting on blotter and a trip lasting the typical ammount of time (to rule out other drug possibilities) but, where MUCH more warm, clear headed, electric, and astonishingly more visually vivid and soaked with color while dropping some of the more rigid and fractalized characters of LSD-25 visuals. Sunshine acid still does exist from time to time and aside from the fact that most of the old stuff was orange or had a sun on it, I would imagine that "sunshine" would be a great way to describe the trip from the various batches of my supposed ALD-52 blotter acid. The whole thing (all the times I took what had ben certified as ALD-52 by myself and a group of fellow psychonaughts) was warm and fuzzy and was as bright and vibrant as day, anyone who ate the shit agreed it to be much smoother and different from any acid any had eaten with the excetions of a few who described comming across the same trip producing blotter encountered in the past.(which encompasses many Dead Heads from back in the day with mad experience with the most bomb clean acid. From silver crystal, to lavender, to amber... this type of blotter was plainly differnet.)
Conclusion
ALD does exist on the street acid market(or has at one time at least.), although it is unlikely to find any around today.(especially with the limited supply of LSD in the states.)
side note: The blotter i was speaking of specifically in most context was called Prayer.(it had a skinned face Alex Gray like in design but, not one of his and it had some strange anchient looking writing on it etc...) It was a mostly red colored sheet in which all prints on the page where identical and was produced around the early summer of 2001. Anyone else eat this shit?!?! Maybe someone remmebers it as it was an odd print for a sheet of acid and came out right around the same time as Alex Gray was being publicized for his Tool Lateralus cover art work making it memorable.
Also, presently there is some extreemly potent acid circulating right now being called either by the name tiedye or rainbow fairies/angels and I beleive that this is a good prospect for more ALD-52. I have taken some but, the dose was not quite high enough to really get a good feel for it(only around 100 - 180ug's). I will report back on this in the future to confirm the consensus opinions of myself (in future trips on it) and the other acid heads here in town.
I have a suspicion of the new blotter possibly being 5-meo-AMT sold impregnated onto blotter though, although, I have no basis for comparison as I have only read extensively and not taken any 5-meo-AMT.

mardux your description sounds very familiar.. bold and vivid colors and clear visuals, very electric (i always thought of the phrase electric larryland for some reason) and strikingly different from a typical acid trip
damn i wish i you could just go to the pharmacy an ask for whatever chemical you wanted :D

Originally posted by mardux420:
Also, presently there is some extreemly potent acid circulating right now being called either by the name tiedye or rainbow fairies/angels and I beleive that this is a good prospect for more ALD-52. I have taken some but, the dose was not quite high enough to really get a good feel for it.
This is very interesting, because this past weekend I came across some rainbow faerie blotter. Before I had even read this thread I felt like the trip was more colorful and very much more electric. The phrase "the body electric" came to mind during the trip, actually.
I am not claiming to have enough experiance with LSD to really be able to tell the difference between LSD and ALD but, compared to trips I had over the summer, the faerie blotter was much more warm and had a much nicer body feel than previous trips.
Or I could have just gotten better acid. who knows!

john belushi said:
Who would sell DOM in pellets sounds more like mescaline if you ask me.

Ehm, little Mescaline pellets, huh? I must say I find that extremely far fetched. Even if it was totally pure Mescaline it would have been a huge pill, no one would describe such a large dose as a "pellet"...

Whatever it was, and we'll probably never know, it has to have been something FAR more potent (by weight) than mescaline.

--- G.

yeah i like to bring it up every once and again to see if anybody has anything else to say :) this was one of my first threads here haha

Yeah the midwest has alot of blotter floating around now. I've eaten some extremly "clean" feeling (I know about the debate) LSD. It wasn't as cracked out as the microdots that are also around. It also seemed a bit longer lasting then normal doses, but that might have been time distortion.

i don't think ALD could exist on blotter very long. it must be kept in an alcohol (or similar) solution at low temps.

but anything is possible.

There has been some discussion here in Australia that the poppy seed sized microdots that are everywhere down here are ALD-52, very strong, visual patterns, no anxiety..amazing. The best "acid" to circulate in oz in 20 years!

I heard a rumour that this type of acid is available in London as *orange squares* producing a much cleaner and intense trip, havent seen them for myself but would be interesting to compare nethertheless

roliepolie said:
Sure thing. ;)
When I say intense, I don't mean visually so.
The ego remains intact at low doses, but in an dose higher than 100ug it will be some intensely introspective shit.
You won't be as rigid, or uneasy on ALD. The body is awesome. Seriously great stuff. People with problems could really benefit, and it is more readily available than LSD.
Also, it is legal. Sure it is an analogue, but as long as you aren't selling it... Why sell drugs anyway? When you use it for yourself, you aren't harming anyone. That, and police don't go after users--but mainly dealers.

roliepolie said:
you mean like 'Kind acid'?
Umm, not really...
I always sell it as what it is. Never otherwise. And usually, they ask what that is.. I actually explain what it does, rather than "It's like candyflipping"
As most people seem to diagnose everything with these days...
That is stupid.
Of course, I always sell it by the grade... and grade meaning how much it'd take to get desired results.

I'm sorry but do any of you really believe this guy? These are just 2 contradictions i found on the first page of this thread. Theres a lot of technical nonsense as well but I can't gather the energy to quote it all. Come on guys....

I can't believe this thread is still alive.
Get over it people, you were all on LSD and nothing else!

^^ please, let us know how you are so sure. (not saying you're wrong btw)

Swim would like to start by saying that all who thought rolliepollie was just a dumb kid, looking for attention, you were absoulutely correct. see this thread for more info ---> http://www.syde-sho.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=934#pid12922
Secondly, if anyone is still looking for reports on ALD, Swim has only one to offer. A while back, swim had the pleasure of meeting an idealist wizard with powers beyond swims comprehension. This wizard shared with swim some of his rare magic potion, 1-Acetyl-N,N-diethyllysergamide with an ascorbic acid matrix as the carrier. 4 of these little ascorbic acid thingies, each containing 100µg of magic were dropped under swims tongue. He was told to hold them there until they disolved. After the peropd of about 40 minutes those tart little things were finally gone and first effects were felt. I'll save you a trip report. You have all heard them before. Instead a comparison to good ole LSD at the same dosage:
Take lsd, take some of the visuals away, take away the energy push, add a dash of introspection, sugar to taste and enjoy.

Of course, this post and all of its contents are entirely ficticious, and is not to be taken seriously.

actually, I still have a good source of ALD-52 in the Missouri area... PA has done me wrong... BACK to my roots.

and I know what I have is ALD for the simple fact that I just know ;)