• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 Side effect and withdrawal WARNING

The stuff was extensively researched by Allen & Hanburys (hence the AH in the name) and the paper is on the net free. 70% morphine as an analgesic in mice. It hasn't got a ceiling so nothing to stop people taking more and more. The one fact from the paper is that at high doses, it was slightly more toxic than morphine.

It been 7 years since I created this thread and I'm still getting numb little and ring fingers for letting my forearm on a surface in about 10 minutes. My fingers won't return to normal sensations until I release my forearm from the surface and shake my hands for 20 seconds.

Anybody got an idea of why it's still happening?

Bluelight can't give much medical advice besides harm reduction. Gotta see a doc / PT.

I get the 4th and 5th finger numbness from time to time, but from likely something in my neck (C8 radiculopathy) and thoracic outlet. I never ended up getting a follow-up EMG.

Positional could be a more localized lesion at the ulnar nerve (cubital tunnel at elbow). With a bent elbow the medial epicondyle can press on the ulnar nerve [this isn't the only etiology, just an example...also not a full explanation] . They have braces for that which can work somewhat, but it ddepends what you have. Sometimes people can fall asleep in weird positions and get damage, or just happen to be built that way. I can't sleep some ways without waking up with both hands asleep at 4th and 5th fingers.

Best of luck! This has been my personal experience but any issues you should see someone.

No. I had an aunt who had carpal tunnel worsened by lots and lots of cipro, so tendon problems can be related as well. I don't know what they did for her before she died from COPD. Usually those tendinopathies improve over years. Just throwing random stuff out there.

The weird thing about this drug is that almost everybody gets the numbing of these 2 fingers. Ulnar nerve is involve obviously.

Could a drug cause insensibility to nerves ?

The weird thing about this drug is that almost everybody gets the numbing of these 2 fingers. Ulnar nerve is involve obviously.

Could a drug cause insensibility to nerves ?
The condition you describe can only be assesed by a physio/ physicaltherapist. Look for one with a good reputation. One also specialized in manual therapy.

The exact same thing happened to me, twice. Drug use had nothing to to with it btw.

First time it was caused by a nerve in my back, that was on the wrong spot and being jammed. One that goes to these finger's probably, but my understanding of the human apparatus is minimal.
A simpel strecthing by the therapist, even felt the click, and the numbing was gone. Got some exercise's to do at home. Which, to my surprise were almost exactly like the warming up of Aikido. Only done in position' s that are more accesible for eldery and disabled.

Second time exact same symptom's only this time the overexcited Ulnar nerve was the cullprit. The so called 'tennis arm' I believe also called Carpal Tunnel?
Whole other treatement if that is the cause. Mainly rest and alike.

So for the numb finger's get a a physiotherapist to check it out QUARE and take care.

Last edited: