• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Keeping in mind that the therapeutic dose for Etizolam is in between 0.5 - 1.0mg, 5mg sounds like a rather high dose to me.

Tolerance, though; I was taking 4mg+ doses on a regular basis for a while. MDB has tapered down to 11mg a night.

You're visits are becoming rarer Knock. You used to be on EADD or OD practically all day or night, every day or night......

Yes, I've been roped into work recently! It's not going well though, so I might be back to normal soon.

Tolerance, though; I was taking 4mg+ doses on a regular basis for a while. MDB has tapered down to 11mg a night.

Yes, I've been roped into work recently! It's not going well though, so I might be back to normal soon.

Just tell them you have a unique learning curve, where you make a slowish start, but then you'll make a massive leap forwards, and catch up even overtake everyone else. As a psychology undergrad i found out that i do have exactly that sort of learning curve, and that it's very unusual.

Just tell them you have a unique learning curve, where you make a slowish start, but then you'll make a massive leap forwards, and catch up even overtake everyone else. As a psychology undergrad i found out that i do have exactly that sort of learning curve, and that it's very unusual.

The problem is partly physical - I think I've developed RSI, and my neck is fucked, so I can't work for long at the computer :( - and also I've had to tell them that their plans are misconceived, so I've done myself out of a job, but I find it impossible to motivate myself in that situation, so I'm quite happy about it.

Anyway, off topic...

I came to this thread with a bunch of questions about ah7921 and after about 1 hour of reading this thread i have a whole lot more. Seems as this drug's said potential is to relieve pain or wd symptoms from other opiates but still many people are having a really hard time withdrawing from it. Also seems that for each ROA mentioned to be the most efficient there is someone that says the exact opposite. I have very brief opiate experience tramadol, codeine, morphine 10 & 20 mg (IM) and 5 & 10 mg oxy all on separate occasions and i liked them but never enough to go on binges like i do with dissociatives. I got a sample of this from a good source & i would like an opinion on a decent dosage & ROA ...i have no opiate tolerance & 20 mg of morphine IM were more than plenty when i tried that ... 100 mg oral ? at 10% bioav that would be 10 mg out of which at 80% potency it should be the equivalent of 8 mg morphine ? i would be ok with the equivalent of 8 - 10 mg morph. is my train of thought here correct ? please correct me if it does not work like that
also i have seen someone post about IMing this alongside MXE. Is IM a viable option as a ROA ? would a combination of this + MXE (both low dosage) be dangerous ? since everyone is speaking of how caustic this compound is, would it not be painful to IM it ?

In your calculation, you forget that morphine only has a bioav of just over 30%, also I think you confuse potency with affinity. I understand the 80% potency as 8 mg morphine is equal to 10 mg of AH-7921.

As for you ROA and dose, my first try (with real effect) was at 55 mg P.O. and this felt almost equal to the same dose morphine P.O.. So as an opiate naive person I would advise against going over 75 mg for a first try.
I'm also aware that I might stand alone in this opinion, but it really worked fine at that dose range for my and a friend of mine. If you choose to go for the P.O. ROA, for me and my friend it had a come-up of around 2-3h.

And keep us update about you experience..

Last edited:
^ I agree with Poelster. 100mg oral could be too much without tolerance so I'd go for 50-75mg.
It could be also relevant whether you got the freebase or the hcl which you can check by the CAS#.

I would definitely advise against injecting AH-7921 intramuscular.
And remember that this compound lacks some of the desired opioid effects and, as Poelster stated, takes a very long time to peak.

I'll be receiving a 100mg sample of the hcl form. I'm currently researching how to get the most out of this. Tolerance is not an issue so oral dosing should suffice. How would vaporizing the hcl work out? Searched through the thread and it appears there is little concrete info about that, or the search isn't working properly. Curious about this one, my last experiences with opioides was with methadone and od-t which I both enjoyed.

An empty stomach will hasten onset. I took 320mg last night and it hit me after an hour. Quite strong, made me drowsy and sent me to sleep along with 70mg diphenhydramine. I don't feel comfortable saying I have a large tolerance because I don't think I do but I must have some.

".......but still many people are having a really hard time withdrawing from it." Truth (emphatic cough). It's taken 4 weeks to get this crap out of my system, and at some points all I could think was "Oh God...how much longer?" The temptation to just have a "small dose" was there all the time. I think I'm finally clear now, so Never Again...untill the next time, eh?

For those who have got off it, and been through a hell of a month withdrawing from it, would you really pick it up again ?

I'd like to say i wouldnt.

Ive got just about enough AH to taper off, but im stuck on 75mg. Every time i try less than that and im fucked. CRI please say yes to the subs this time, or im gonna have to be spending my bitcoins buying random doses of subutex and somehow devising my own taper. Very far from ideal indeed. Last resort is just fuckin cold turkey it, and jump off at 75mg. I feel shit on less so why not just feel very shit....

I cold turkeyed when i ran out of odt, 4 days of physical w/d and then paws hit (bleakest emptiest depression i can remember and i had to source more opiates. This is a problem indeed now. Im attending counselling and other support groups, and have learned a lot and become mentally stronger. Also had an important epiphany on MXE. I can only hope to be able to cope better with PAWS if it hits again, after a month of physical WD. Fucks sake. What a mess.

Oh and i have a full box of decorative poppy heads too. Dont know what the fuck i'll do with them.

Just once, not possible.

Last edited:
No, I won't pick it up again. But I have to make allowance for my own stupidity.

fuck even 75 mg isnt holding me any more. Just successfully vaped some for the first time. No lung grating effects thank God, it was actually gentle to inhale, but it fuckin stinks of fish lol. Feeling pleasantly cotton wool headed now.

Glad to hear that JJ.

after allergy test i measured out 50 mg and dumped it in a cup of hot tea that i drank about 1.5 hours ago. WOW this is very very nice im glad i didn't take more since 50 mg is plenty for me (i have 0 tolerance for opiates) i feel floaty and happy and music sounds blissful. I will definitely work on my album today since this is the perfect mood for me to compose some deep melodies. =D

would this be ok to combine with a little methoxetamine ?

edit
have another question, the ah made me kind o itchy. Would taking 10 mg loratadine to remove the histamine itch be dangerous ?

Last edited:
best to take a new generation non drowsy anti histamine rather than the older ones which slow down your CNS. If you have no tolerance.

I hated the itch at first but grew to love it. The itch you get off Codeine is not pleasant though.

Not sure about the mxe combo. Hopefully someone else will know about that.

Has anyone taken some Phenibut after ingesting AH-7921? I took ~80mgs of the latter troughout the day and wanted to take some Phenibut in a few hours. Safe :?

I tried some of this a bit ago sublingually, and it destroyed in the inside of my mouth. My tongue was all white, and I couldn't taste things correctly for a couple days. It was like I burnt my mouth very badly. The back of my bottom teeth have been quite sensitive for the past couple days as well... A bit concerning to me! Anyway, I ordered some pH strips to see if it makes solution acidic, and the answer is no. pH = 7 when mixing 5mg into .6ml of water.

It really didn't want to go into solution... Could I have the freebase version, and maybe that's a reason for the burning? Thinking about trying add a bit of an acid to a solution to see if it will help it dissolve. Maybe that's what causes the burning. Or maybe AH-7921 is just caustic...

I did the pH test some time ago with the same results, posted on here. Also I had no problem dissolving mine, so it's not a salt/base thing. It irritated my rectum but I've been eating it for a while with no (obvious, acute) issues, other than the miserable sweaty WDs.

Poppy pods are far superior if you can get them.

I received 1g AH-7921, supplier indicated it was the HCL salt, but it was labelled with the freebase cas 55154-30-8, I've sent an email querying this, if it's a labelling error or what.

I threw about 50mg into a spoon and could not dissolve it with 0.5ml of water, tried a few drops of lemon juice (and 0.4ml 40% vodka)... slightly better (about 5 drops juice) eventually i just threw it into a glass of water and drank it down.

I'm on methadone (80mg) so i don't expect any effect at this dose.

Anyone had similar results? I'm pissed I left my HCL acid at my old residence, otherwise I'd look at converting it to HCL (but I'm unsure if it's base or hlc salt as the vendor stated...)

EDIT: of course I did an allergy test with about 5-8mg placed on the tongue. Slight numbing of the tongue, and bitterness, but this stuff does not seem as caustic as others have stated here... not in my sample at least.

I have propylene glycol coming, and I might pick up some 99% ethanol tomorrow and check solubility in that. (Here in australia Methylated alcohol/Methylated spirits is actually 99% ethanol, according to the MSDS. I suspect because the aboriginals have a history of DRINKING it because it's cheap)

Last edited:
I might just save my 1g AH-7921 for a rainy day, being on the methadone program it does nothing for me.

I've got about 900-950mg left.

I also bought some 0.001g scales which will help with dosing (at least of etizolam, beats me dipping a knife in for a dose, lol )

I did try and smoke (from foil tsk tsk) about 30mg and it liquified nicely. I might make a 'meth pipe' and give it a go from there.

I might have to miss some methadone doses for me to feel the effects though1

EDIT: snorted/plugged/smoked the whole bag (1 gram) over 1 day - we'll see how we go. bear in mind i have 80mg methadone blocking opiates!

EDIT (days later): nothing.

Last edited: