• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ACIEEEEEEEEEED!!! Appreciation Thread

I tried it for the first time at a woods party saturday night.
I wasn't that impressed even though i liked it.

This was probably due to the other drugs i had that night though.

StoneLove said:
I tried it for the first time at a woods party saturday night.
I wasn't that impressed even though i liked it.

This was probably due to the other drugs i had that night though.

Shame! I can never fail to be impressed by it, providing its good acid ofc ;) Everytime it just blows my mind at how the human brain can be 'tricked' into seeing things that just aren't there. Haha, seems everytime I take acid I become more passionate about it!

The K thread is doing well so let's bump this one too! :)

Myself and Cletus were out in town last night. We had two thirds of a tab over the course of the night, which spiced things up nicely. When it came to chucking out time we decided to have a wee mission. =D

Back to my house, where we dropped another tab each, and I put some more clothes on and filled a rucksack with beer, wotsits and tangfastics. We walked up to his house so he could get changed and we also collected THE DOGS! Then we walked about 3 miles round the coast to the beach I posted a photo of recently. During this walk we saw the sunrise over the sea, and it was unbelievably gorgeous and warm and peaceful! %)

So we got to the beach. The dogs were going mental in the sea and having a great old time, getting soaked, digging holes in the sand, eating wotsits, and generally causing the two of us to piss ourselves laughing. Tears were running down my face and my stomach was killing me, but in a good way of course. :D

We must have stayed on the beach for about 3 hours. Just laughing like fuck at the dogs and everything else, talking shit, watching the shapeshifting scenery, and luxuriating in the warm morning sun.

It's difficult to sum up about 8 hours of brilliant madness in a wee post, but I think you get the idea. It was one of the best drug experiences I've ever had, and I'll never forget it.
24.gif

P.S. This was the first time Cletus took acid since about 10 years ago. :D

EDIT: I just remembered about the SEALS!!! They were awesome, watching us from the sea and waving their flippers about. They were called Fred and Nigel, I think.

Last edited:
^ Reading that warms my heart felix (truly not being sarcastic here) man if only everyone could tune into the simple pleasures and forget about their posturing status obsessed egos, life would be so much sweeter for us all.
Good snoo for me that is.

zophen

What a fabulous tale, Felix - must be really special being able to share something like that with your brother - yup, the simple pleasure in life are without the best - and with a little psychedelic in the mix ;)

Oh - and congratulations on your 7000th post, Mr.Z!

Whoa! That was great fun last night, taking acid while witnessing morning break & watching the rays of sunshine coming through the low cloud was something to behold. I think I laughed for hours at the dogs having the best time of thier lives chasing the waves & fucking around. Standing watching the water soaking into the sand amused me for far too long as well. :)

Felix forgot to mention the nightshift worker bloke who was at a sewage type place on the way to the beach. He must have thought "check these 2 druggie cunts, what the fuck are they up to?" & he came right up to the fence as we walked past. Trying not to laugh into his face was well difficult. I just giggled like a fucking schoolgirl =D

Take acid, bring the dogs, drink beer, eat wotsits, find beach to watch the sun set. Great! =D=D=D

^ My style of tripping is that out and about usually timing the peak for fist light and sun up, the world can be a beautiful place.
Lovely post cletus.

zophen

Still havent tried acid. I fear of having a bad trip and scary myself to death.
If I were to take half a tab would the trip be less intense or shorter?

Also. I bought two tabs a long time ago, about 4 months ago to be exact. Will it still be consumable?
For info purposes they're green tabs with a yellow smily face on, came from a full sheet all the same design.

Less intense but the duration would be pretty much the same, I hope that you actually have LSD as there are quite a few fraudulent blotters going around which are RCs rather than the real thing.
Nothing to fear but fear itself, LSD brings out only what is in there anyway.
Good luck

zophen

Yeah I was fussy about getting these off my man 'small time'. It's his first time dealing trips, His speciality is realy shit pills and crap coke. Shame I dont know any of his other customers to ask them what they thought.

Can LSD go bad over time or is this still useable?

It can degrade it depends how well you look after it (ideally cool dark place) the sound of those blotters mind is a reminiscent of some bunk/crap blotterthat was going around about six months ago probably containing a substance called 5meo AMT which is worth avoiding but cannot know for sure.
See if you can find anyone who took it and then try to find out as much as you can about the effects (onset time, length of drug action any sickness/ nausea tinnitus, ) then if you could post that we can have a more educated guess as to what it may or may not be.

zophen

Last edited:
I think i'll give it a miss,. untill something 'legit' makes the rounds!
Give these to the cat.

CletusVanDow said:
Take acid, bring the dogs, drink beer, eat wotsits, find beach to watch the sun set. Great! =D=D=D

I'm already in the midst of planning my next trip after the last one was such a success :D . Tho I won't be on a beach, I'll be in the heart of the woods. I'll have my sketch pad at the ready and probably encounter some strange individuals again. Last time I saw a pixie-like girl who randomly started talking about bear hunts, two old women on a hike, a stunningly beautiful woman walking her dog, and a girl with an amputated leg having a wazz while her Grandad was on the lookout =D .

I was planning on taking some food this time tho, as last time I was so hungry I could have eaten the bark off the trees =D . I won't be making that mistake again. So I'll be sure to pack the Wotsits :). This trip will also double up as my first meetup with another bluelighter! :D

felixdahousekat said:
tangfastics.

ahhh... the perfect accompaniment to any acid experience! ;)

For what it's worth, I love acid too. It about the only substance that I find interesting these days!

Slink1982 - Don't be scared of LSD. It doesn't put things into your mind that aren't already there. If you are in a comfotable envioronment when you trip, with people you know and trust, you should be fine. :)

tribal girl said:
Last time I saw a pixie-like girl who randomly started talking about bear hunts, two old women on a hike, a stunningly beautiful woman walking her dog, and a girl with an amputated leg having a wazz while her Grandad was on the lookout =D .

Yay, feckin' magic! When I think about taking acid, I'd like to see this type of thing happening. Pixies & woodland creatures is the way to go to make it more memorable. I was seeing spiders in the sand which was quite awsome=D

tribal girl said:
I'm already in the midst of planning my next trip after the last one was such a success :D . Tho I won't be on a beach, I'll be in the heart of the woods. I'll have my sketch pad at the ready and probably encounter some strange individuals again. Last time I saw a pixie-like girl who randomly started talking about bear hunts, two old women on a hike, a stunningly beautiful woman walking her dog, and a girl with an amputated leg having a wazz while her Grandad was on the lookout =D .

I was planning on taking some food this time tho, as last time I was so hungry I could have eaten the bark off the trees =D . I won't be making that mistake again. So I'll be sure to pack the Wotsits :). This trip will also double up as my first meetup with another bluelighter! :D

Hmmm, I wonder who that Bler is? ;)

Btw Felix that sounds like a great time you had and just makes me want acid again! I could imagine myself laughing just as much as you did.

In short,

I fucking love acid. Such a brilliant drug and we are very lucky to have it. Some of the best times in my life have been spent tripping.

Oh yeah forgot to add my thoughts on the drug. What I love about acid is at the peak of the trip when you feel like you understand everything and you start to appreciate everything around you a lot more.

That's the best thing about it I think.

I took acid i didnt feel like I understood anything anymore than usual, I didnt have any revelations, life changing experiences nor any great ideas. I just didnt feel like I was in control of my mind as much as usual and everything seemed much more colourful. It seemed that doing the most simple of tasks like opening the front door, phonin a taxi, being able to tell the time or speakin to people became almost impossibly and worrying. My mind just runs in warp speed on acid and it lasts for so long the colourfull ness of it all gets annoying and too bright, the tripping last so long it becomes a fucking nightmare that wont stop and my mind feels like its on a rollercoaster.

Why am I the only one who doesnt enjoy acid?

it's not always a 100% enjoyable experience. but then it's not necessarily supposed to be - acid can be more powerful & revelatory than almost any drug.

for me, no more. every time has been the last time, and that's over about a 5 year period, averaging once a year.

i started tripping on acid when i was very young and tbh have no great desire to go back there. i've said that for the last five years... but this time, i really can't envisage ever feeling the need to do acid.

i prefer the organic, swirling, stewed, profound, lasting, pagan, inspirational, earthy, curious, floating mushroom thing :)

i just find the lessons i learn on mushrooms are actually applicable during the time after the trip. i have been able to recall, assess and implement things i have thought about or explored whilst shrooming with a far greater success than with acid.