• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The acid finds you

IMO the whole acid finds you thing is a bunch of pretentious neo hippie garbage. Obviously if you search for something you'll have a better shot at finding it. I remember back in high school when I met my old and most reliable acid connect I made a Facebook status complaining about the lack of acid and a friend saw and gave me a dudes number and just like that I had a solid acid connect. But anyways I feel like many hippies and psychonauts tend to give psychedelics personal qualities to make themselves sound cooler, in the end acid is just a drug sure it can be beneficial if used correctly but tons of people have used it simple as a drug.

The best way I can put this: I strongly recommend that if you ever get acid, that you immediately destroy it or flush it down a toilet. I have done DMT which has shown me in mind-blowing clearness the beauty of nature and of life and also has given me an extreme warning about the use of drugs. But LSD... in minor quantities is just annoying and I found it acted like drinking 10 Monster Energy Drinks. However........... if you take enough acid........ your perspective on EVERYTHING will change. I can't describe it differently. It is really weird. The best way to describe it is that when LSD found me at last....... "Knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss...." if I were you, I would stick with ignorance, it is much better. Marijuana and childish drugs like shrooms. If you take a 500ug hit of LSD, 5 days from today you will be a VERY VERY VERY different person from the person that you are today. Don't believe all the bullshit that it will give you a profound spiritual experience. You will suddenly realize that the way you have always thought was wrong all along............. do not take that LSD........ I cannot stress this enough...

LSD has been nothing but positive for me, and realizing that everything I had known was wrong was the most beneficial thing to my life of anything I've ever done. You may wish to go back to ignorance, but many of us prefer to live with the truth.

Last edited:
LSD is way harder to find than opiates, crack, mj etc. I used to have a connect: former co-worker from years prior that took a hard left and has the new prestigious title of "drug dealer". Like nearly every dealer he was always way too high or sleeping or at a rave which normal people don't have the patience to put up with. After researching some of the new rc chemicals available I would say don't even bother looking if it's not falling in your lap. Lasts way too long for someone who has real responsibilities on a daily basis and doesn't do anything magical in comparison to said rc's. If you really need it go to a festival.

Yeah it's EVERYWHERE at festivals. I got offered it 5 or 6 times and wasn't even attempting to look.

The reason I can't find acid (and I haven't asked anyone about it in 2 years, so it's not like it's an active thing and I am not complaining) is because a) I don't really listen to music anymore and haven't gone to a festival since 1991, b) I used to look like a narc and c) I find going out to bars/clubs annoying. Have I put myself into situations where I am more likely to find LSD? By all means no. Do I expect it to drop into my lap? No.

I've kept my same connect for weed for ~20 years and they don't have acid. And even then I'm relying on them less for weed since I can just get it from a dispensary.

It's more of an isolation thing than anything else.

If I didn't have homegrown mushrooms I would try harder (same as if I could'nt order LSZ or Al-Lad online although I feel this is coming to an end).

Tom

LSD is way harder to find than opiates, crack, mj etc. I used to have a connect: former co-worker from years prior that took a hard left and has the new prestigious title of "drug dealer". Like nearly every dealer he was always way too high or sleeping or at a rave which normal people don't have the patience to put up with. After researching some of the new rc chemicals available I would say don't even bother looking if it's not falling in your lap. Lasts way too long for someone who has real responsibilities on a daily basis and doesn't do anything magical in comparison to said rc's. If you really need it go to a festival.
Doesn't do anything magical "in comparison to rc's"??? Dude, LSD is the only drug I've ever taken that has convinced me that drugs CAN have magic. LSD is the most powerful thing I've ever taken out of 8 or so psychedelics. What on Earth have you been doing that can trump LSD? :O

^^^4aco-dmt.....make your own dmt etc. I hate and I mean hate having to go through a street dealer. They are all shady, lazy....etc. and I can't stand them. If you have a friend who deals and isn't a total POS then get it through them. My experience with dealers has been beyond frustrating and it's not worth it when you can order stuff online. I have taken 6 blotters of L.....was a spirit floating around above my body. You can get just as deep with the aforementioned chemicals as well from the convienence of your computer chair though. All about who you know and what is it worth to YOU individually.

^Well, I can agree that indeed it's easier to get rc's online (all I've done for the past year are rc's I've ordered, and they've been great), I have to say none have matched up to the shear power that LSD holds. I get LSD rarely because of shady people like you said, but when I do get it, it's much more memorable of experiences. But of course, to each their own. I'll continue using both, but I'll still be a preacher of the cult of LSD ahah.

My girlfriend was offered LSD in the bathroom of an extremely high class bar, the type of bar you'd see million dollar business deals take place over lunch.

7 yr later and it still blows my mind how small a world it is as that dealer is one of our closest friends who we doof with. Don't think that social circles makes that much if a difference to procuring drugs.

Doesn't do anything magical "in comparison to rc's"??? Dude, LSD is the only drug I've ever taken that has convinced me that drugs CAN have magic. LSD is the most powerful thing I've ever taken out of 8 or so psychedelics. What on Earth have you been doing that can trump LSD? :O

Have you take psychedelic mushrooms at all? Since you enjoyed LSD you will probably enjoy those at a moderate or high dose.

I think the simplest reason why LSD is somewhat hard to find is that it's not a terribly profitable drug to sell (not to mention selling it to someone is probably somewhat more risky than selling, say, weed or meth or whatever), and the penalties for selling it are stiff...as previously mentioned. And I also agree that the "acid finds you" thing is BS. Acid is a drug. A great drug IMO, but a drug none the less. I'm not really a fan of giving it some kind of mystic aura.

Perhaps the phrase "the acid finds you" is not meant to refer to the obtaining of the chemical to be ingested.

Could it allude to an alternate, more spiritual meaning, in that - while on entheogens - you receive insights not on YOUR conscious timetable but on some more vaguely defined "will" that is somehow beyond rationality?

EDIT: by the way, my first post; thanks for having me!

acid never "found" me. i went looking, got lucky and we ve been friends ever since. we just dont see each other that often, but when we do, we party and tell each other's life stories

OK I haven't taken any for a long time. When I was still using drugs I just took mushrooms, or used cannabis when research chems first got started being sold as LSD, and I did not take any LSD at all after the very early 00s.

Neither did I.

the picard bust didn't really put much of a damper on acid's availability because he was operating outside of the traditional circles that have always produced it. some of the best years for acid availability were '06 through '09 IME
Some truth there. We've talked about it before but dem amber gels, eh Rog?!? I'd give some serious shit to get those back! So cheap yet so beautifully potent...

Even before Tor though you could find LSD online and now with Tor, it's even easier, so never mind attempting to mimick it with RCs. Though AL-LAD and LSZ are wonderful!;)

Also the title of the thread keeps making me think, "In Soviet Russia, LSD finds you!". I always hated that saying though, why be lazy about it a and just hope it happens? That is a losing attitude that won't get you much. Grab shit by the balls!

Some truth there. We've talked about it before but dem amber gels, eh Rog?!? I'd give some serious shit to get those back! So cheap yet so beautifully potent...

Even before Tor though you could find LSD online and now with Tor, it's even easier, so never mind attempting to mimick it with RCs. Though AL-LAD and LSZ are wonderful!;)

Also the title of the thread keeps making me think, "In Soviet Russia, LSD finds you!". I always hated that saying though, why be lazy about it a and just hope it happens? That is a losing attitude that won't get you much. Grab shit by the balls!
I think the title and others are more emphasizing that when we're not looking for acid, it finds us. Obviously I'm always open to getting some LSD, as it's few and far between; however, any time I've actively searched for it, I've come up dry or gotten an Nbome. The ONLY times I've had LSD were when someone I knew randomly would call me up and be like, "Hey, do you wana drop some acid?" and then boom, it found me. Again, I've never successfully searched for it, instead it finds me when I've given up on ever looking for it again hah.

I think the title and others are more emphasizing that when we're not looking for acid, it finds us. Obviously I'm always open to getting some LSD, as it's few and far between; however, any time I've actively searched for it, I've come up dry or gotten an Nbome. The ONLY times I've had LSD were when someone I knew randomly would call me up and be like, "Hey, do you wana drop some acid?" and then boom, it found me. Again, I've never successfully searched for it, instead it finds me when I've given up on ever looking for it again hah.
I know exactly what the title is trying to iterate, I just find that attitude stupidly hopefully, philosophical, and lazy. At times there is merit to just letting things be as they are but you'll also have more luck catching a fish if you have multiple hooks in the water....

Reading that Facebook shit makes me haste the times were in...:( It'd be okay if it was myspace because clearly Tom does acid but...;)

Has acid found me via friends and such? Surely. Though when I made the efforts I was able to gain connections for about as much acid as one person could want. Usually people are rewarded for work put in though I suppose they can be rewarded for having faith, either way though I like when things are in my hands, not some supposed cosmic ism.

^Ah. Well for me, when I do look for it, I can never find it. I guess it can come across as lazy, but I'm personally spiritual about acid I guess. It always finds me at the best times, if you can believe it finds me :p

^Ah. Well for me, when I do look for it, I can never find it. I guess it can come across as lazy, but I'm personally spiritual about acid I guess. It always finds me at the best times, if you can believe it finds me :p
Oh I can, it's "found" me as well. It's really just a personal thing honestly, I'm more of a proactive person then the sit back and let things unfold sort when it comes to certain things!:)