• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The acid finds you

LSD sort of found me. I'd been looking for it for a long time, and the closest I got to it was getting sold DOB that someone tried to claim was LSD. I had a few opportunities that would have allowed me to get it, such as the few times I ordered off the deep web etc, but I was a bit wary since I wanted to be 100% certain that I was taking actual LSD, and I wasn't in the sort of financial situation that I could just send every batch off for GC/MS or LC/MS testing.

Eventually started using this drug related IRC towards the end of last year, that Transform showed me, and got chatting to one of his friends and one of the moderation team there - when the user I started chatting to found out I'd still never tried LSD to this date he sent me three 210ug Dalai Lamas in the mail :D so I finally got to try it after all that time.

So I guess you could say it found me pretty unexpectedly, I definitely wasn't expecting that :)

The best way I can put this: I strongly recommend that if you ever get acid, that you immediately destroy it or flush it down a toilet. I have done DMT which has shown me in mind-blowing clearness the beauty of nature and of life and also has given me an extreme warning about the use of drugs. But LSD... in minor quantities is just annoying and I found it acted like drinking 10 Monster Energy Drinks. However........... if you take enough acid........ your perspective on EVERYTHING will change. I can't describe it differently. It is really weird. The best way to describe it is that when LSD found me at last....... "Knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss...." if I were you, I would stick with ignorance, it is much better. Marijuana and childish drugs like shrooms. If you take a 500ug hit of LSD, 5 days from today you will be a VERY VERY VERY different person from the person that you are today. Don't believe all the bullshit that it will give you a profound spiritual experience. You will suddenly realize that the way you have always thought was wrong all along............. do not take that LSD........ I cannot stress this enough...

I would agree that LSD "opens a door" in your mind/brain, that cannot be shut after, IME good or bad trips, you have to integrate and accept the experience and the change of perspective, go with it, don't fight it, because in the long term, again IME, the changes seem to "make sense", and improve you IME as a person on the whole

As for OP's question, acid has allways found me relatively easily, sometimes too easily (i guess having a friend who has vials synthd by a friend of his enabled the easy access) whether here or in the UK...

Last edited:
I think this is the 'Law of attraction' coming into play. And that you will end up in the right situation to score if you believe it possible to be so.

It took roughly three days after a small bitcoin transaction for the LSD to arrive in my mailbox. That's how YOU find LSD :)