• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

3-fmp was perhaps my favorite research chemical. Even though it nearly killed me and Christmas 2016 was spent in hospital with a perforated duodenal ulcer. But that was unbridled greed. A fav stim run coupled with a 4 figure winning basketball streak.

The quality dwindled faster than my streak. Still miss it tho. Not sourcing but is it available anywhere? And has anyone tried any post-ban stuff. I ordered 10g's on the 26th, only to be told they hadn't received the money in time... odd for a direct deposit. In fairness the vendor refunded me in full for the 10g of 3-fmp, and 10g of 4f-mph. Didn't have too.

Probably for the best. Although I went out on Friday, had a drink, and got seriously assaulted on the 'Golden Mile' or Bronze 350 yards as its more accurately refered outside of the pamphlets. Whole thing is costing about as much as 10g of 3-fmp, left a 3.5 inch scar and me sporadically vomiting past few days.

So alcohol is legal huh - what a fucking joke

I have had to tip everything I 'stockpiled' (if you can call 6-8 grams a stockpile) with the exception of the highest purity 3-FPM I have left down the bog due to a scare last week that I damaged my renal function. The thread and the rational for this should be back through this thread somewhere. Flushed about 5 grams of pre - PSA bollockpowder I stupidly bought from one of the 'Big' vendors in a deal that was, as a fact, too good to be true.

Got 2 grams or so left of top banana but I'm considering flushing that as well.

Got 2 grams or so left of top banana but I'm considering flushing that as well.

That might require a wire coat hanger, in my experience.

The declining quality of 3-FPM leading up to the ban was kind of a good thing for me as it stripped away my desire to take the stuff.

I just need to get out of the house and get some fucking whizz.

The 3-FPM I have left is as quality as its ever been, but to be honest I'm glad to start seeing the back of all these 99-MPH or whatever other mad stims have been doing the rounds and just get back into normal drugs, if they are still available without having to sit cross legged by the letter box once a week.

3-fmp was perhaps my favorite research chemical. Even though it nearly killed me and Christmas 2016 was spent in hospital with a perforated duodenal ulcer. But that was unbridled greed. A fav stim run coupled with a 4 figure winning basketball streak.

The quality dwindled faster than my streak. Still miss it tho. Not sourcing but is it available anywhere? And has anyone tried any post-ban stuff. I ordered 10g's on the 26th, only to be told they hadn't received the money in time... odd for a direct deposit. In fairness the vendor refunded me in full for the 10g of 3-fmp, and 10g of 4f-mph. Didn't have too.

Probably for the best. Although I went out on Friday, had a drink, and got seriously assaulted on the 'Golden Mile' or Bronze 350 yards as its more accurately refered outside of the pamphlets. Whole thing is costing about as much as 10g of 3-fmp, left a 3.5 inch scar and me sporadically vomiting past few days.

So alcohol is legal huh - what a fucking joke

I really don't wish to know where to access this. It fucked my mental health up n had my addicted. I'm craving this. It's day 7. But the less I know the better.

Pleeeeeeeeease DON'T say where you can get this from because I really believe 3-FPM will destroy me if I ever get a contact for it again. I'm just glad I had a get-out of-jail free-card <3

Evey

Pleeeeeeeeease DON'T say where you can get this from

Nobody's going to tell anybody where to get 3-FPM or anything else from cos that would be sourcing which is strictly verboten here as I'm sure everybody is well aware. It's no secret that it's only illegal in the UK not elsewhere, but beyond that it's not going to be discussed on BL any more than sources for other drugs are discussed here. Pretty much anything anybody could ever want (or not want at all) is available reasonably easily, the key is to not go seeking out or ordering things you don't want.

I'd like to know, what John McAfee's opinion is about this compound. I bet my shithole of living room, that he thinks it is garbage.

I read a few articles about him non-drug or conviction related and it made me sad. I'm really concerned, that he left the righteous path. Maybe he tried a line of 3-FPM and thought to himself : "It isn't what it was anymore" and left for good.

Bahaha, holy shit! I just stumbled across a site associated with the Russian Net Restrictions (ergo; BL.org saved our existence) that makes specific reference to the OP of V1 of the Megathread as a crack megathread blocked automatically, even the imgur note links are now 403 blocked. =D

I feel some slight pride in that....

Since I am back slightly more and still enjoying the 3-flavoured life, I may as well update on my situation.

Had some speed the other day, this time with plentiful antacids (and, because it was quality speed, a lot less powder munched than the average 3-fest). Still felt a little rough, but not anything close to how I was. Then last night I took a few hits of 3 snorted, on the basis that it's the chemical damage not the drug intrinsically that was causing my problems. Seems like it helped, but I've also been gobbling antacids and mints plentifully. Either way, I'm going to call this a cautious green light to use 3 again, perhaps just forgoing caps entirely and only snorting. A little inconvenient, but no biggie.

Apologies if this has been brought up some time while I was away from the forum, but does anyone else find 3-FPM and alcohol go together really well? I find the sort of spacey edge of 3 (at least in my limited experience, it has an edge that feels closer to MDMA than any stimulant) blends well with booze, and as a whole it creates a stimulated but softened world, which I find particularly enjoyable. It's possible there's an interaction going on with venlafaxine too, but I suspect that's not something you guys will have tried, so there's no real way to tell, with different tastes, questionable 3-FPM post-ban, and individual response to SRIs all playing a part.

WRT heart issues, I've been a fairly sparse user (maybe 0.3g max over the course of 6 hours or so, once a week, and I had a good two-week break last month during exam season) but as part of being on venlafaxine I've been ECG'ed and BP'ed, and according to the docs all that stuff looked fine. Not that that's anything conclusive either way, but it's a data point at least. Personally, I feel the more important health risk is GI damage if you are taking it orally, given me, Sharapova and Evey all have run into varying degrees of severity of problem there. I don't know about sharapova, but I know both me and Evey bombed it.

Since I am back slightly more and still enjoying the 3-flavoured life, I may as well update on my situation.

Had some speed the other day, this time with plentiful antacids (and, because it was quality speed, a lot less powder munched than the average 3-fest). Still felt a little rough, but not anything close to how I was. Then last night I took a few hits of 3 snorted, on the basis that it's the chemical damage not the drug intrinsically that was causing my problems. Seems like it helped, but I've also been gobbling antacids and mints plentifully. Either way, I'm going to call this a cautious green light to use 3 again, perhaps just forgoing caps entirely and only snorting. A little inconvenient, but no biggie.

Apologies if this has been brought up some time while I was away from the forum, but does anyone else find 3-FPM and alcohol go together really well? I find the sort of spacey edge of 3 (at least in my limited experience, it has an edge that feels closer to MDMA than any stimulant) blends well with booze, and as a whole it creates a stimulated but softened world, which I find particularly enjoyable. It's possible there's an interaction going on with venlafaxine too, but I suspect that's not something you guys will have tried, so there's no real way to tell, with different tastes, questionable 3-FPM post-ban, and individual response to SRIs all playing a part.

WRT heart issues, I've been a fairly sparse user (maybe 0.3g max over the course of 6 hours or so, once a week, and I had a good two-week break last month during exam season) but as part of being on venlafaxine I've been ECG'ed and BP'ed, and according to the docs all that stuff looked fine. Not that that's anything conclusive either way, but it's a data point at least. Personally, I feel the more important health risk is GI damage if you are taking it orally, given me, Sharapova and Evey all have run into varying degrees of severity of problem there. I don't know about sharapova, but I know both me and Evey bombed it.
I dont know about 3fpm Squid but I have never found a stimulant that didn't go well with booze. They all do in my experience. It's one of the main reasons i use them. To go out and have a drink and not fall over drunk. I enjoy the combo. Alas i will never get to try 3-FPM. Cocaine and the occasional meth amphetamine will have to do. Good to see you back. Hope you are well.

Nah I found that alcohol killed my 3 use. Mind you I was drinking almosr a bottle of JD honey per day before 3 - n 3 has drained my alvohol tolerence (which is probably a good thing) I know drink Asti or vodka n peppermint-water. Squid please never apologise even if something has been brought up before it may help HR wise. I guess that everyone is different n ColtDan (I wonder if Aumer has had babi yet? Anyone know? <3) used to enjoy alcohol with stimulants, speed I think so there are members who enjoy that concoction.

I'm glad you're starting to geel better. I did have a lot of nausea on 3-FPM so much so that I had to go home from my volunteering one time. I took rennies tp try counteract this. I tried to eat small amounts of food when on 3 to try prevent all the acid.

Anyway good luck, Squidy, kinda mmissed you around here <3

Evey

I dont know about 3fpm Squid but I have never found a stimulant that didn't go well with booze. They all do in my experience. It's one of the main reasons i use them. To go out and have a drink and not fall over drunk. I enjoy the combo. Alas i will never get to try 3-FPM. Cocaine and the occasional meth amphetamine will have to do. Good to see you back. Hope you are well.

Doing pretty well all told, just chilling and partying in the end of term. I agree on the front of stims and booze, they are 100% made for each other, but 3-FPM to me is a cut above because it overlaps enough to blend seamlessly, unlike say speed and booze where the two are in a bit of a tug-of-war, even though the end result is still a good time. It's likely I'm just talking out my arse though, but stims + booze = the tits should not be controversial.

Doing pretty well all told, just chilling and partying in the end of term. I agree on the front of stims and booze, they are 100% made for each other, but 3-FPM to me is a cut above because it overlaps enough to blend seamlessly, unlike say speed and booze where the two are in a bit of a tug-of-war, even though the end result is still a good time. It's likely I'm just talking out my arse though, but stims + booze = the tits should not be controversial.

I always found that 3-fpm killed any desire for alcohol, but I would sometimes have a few shots of vodka just out of habit and yes, the combination was lovely. 3-fpm struck me as a great mixer drug - hell, I even enjoyed synthnoids on it...

what am i not doing right? 3fpm has little prosexual effect on me, and even less effect on delaying orgasm. it cant hold a candle to 4FA in either regard, and even 2fa is more horn inducing.
Ive tried 3fpm oral and plugged and both work equally - ie ineffective for this.

can one combo up 4fa wtih 3fpm? or 5memipt with 3fpm? or any other combo idea for sexy times?

and i dont know or want to vape anything. theres nothing sexy about compulsive redosing every 20 mins which i heard is a great effect of vaped 3f

IME 3-FPM is not prosexual before the tail end of the experience. Usually also very high overall doses are required, so that 6-12 hours after the last dose the hornyness is quite pronounced.

At the moment I hate 3-FPM because it caused long-lasting vasculitis in my feet. Never before I felt the pulse in my feet for several days ... such a (anti)wanker-substance in comparison to good stimulants.