• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

thanks, Stee for wb it's appreciated. Yea part of me thinks freedom at the idea of this ban then I read FUBZ posr in the H thread n felt guilty with a lump in my throat. As much as it may free me I don't agree with it because people should be allowed to make their own decisions.

Evey

The thing with addiction tho Evey is that although I also believe that its an individuals right to choose what to put into your body, you have had the same experience as me, an opiate addiction, and I would hope that by now you have the insight to see that by the nature of the problem once you are hooked on drugs such as codeine and heroin (which is just a pro -drug for Morphine when it comes down to brass tacks) - your choice is quickly taken away from you as forget how to live without using the drug. I am so pro choice when it comes to such issues but I am unable to justify my liberal views as I am living proof that while 99% of cannabis users will never go on to develop an addiction to heroin, 100% of heroin users started with cannabis and speed or acid before moving up the chain to pills, coke and the amber necter itself, so sharing my views regarding an individuals choice to put want they want into themselves is completely untenable from my position, as I'm now 2 years into my methadone treatment and while my heroin use has steadily reduced by about 50% very month or so and that my taper is going so well that I only have a couple of opportunities left to use if I don't want to fuck the reduction up, It has cost my everything from my car, to my career, my social life and even once clean my behaviour has labelled me as someone so disgustingly immoral that I am now vilified to such an extent that only a paedophile is considered more odious within my pretty county village - I only have to go to the local shop to be subjected to children I don't even recognise asking me (sarcastically of course) 'yo - you got a clean pin a could borrow - I promise you can have it back once everyones used it' and other comments of that nature. I am treated like a fucking leper as while its never been the sort of dug use one can condone, at least it was common enough when I lived in Wolverhampton that it was accepted as a common problem, without ever being actually acceptable in general.

I only have to go to the local shop to be subjected to children I don't even recognise asking me (sarcastically of course) 'yo - you got a clean pin a could borrow - I promise you can have it back once everyones used it' and other comments of that nature. I am treated like a fucking leper as while its never been the sort of dug use one can condone, at least it was common enough when I lived in Wolverhampton that it was accepted as a common problem, without ever being actually acceptable in general.

Wow, is this really true? Because those children are shallow shells of misinformed brats! People really need to realize that treating people with drug addiction (and generally any drug user) with such a morbid approach, is the opposite of the solution! I believe, if people just treated addiction as a symptom and not as the disease we would be on a clearer path to actually help them.
Anyhow, i really feel bad for you having to go through such a thing, i have read a few of your posts and am rooting for ya! :)

Awh Stee that's so not on. You're still a person n you're a great person - so caring, articulate, intelligent. Yea I have been seeing this ban as freedom. I know I can't stop getting this stuff n it's ruined so much n caused problems n yet only been on this since November. I see this ban as my chance to get away from this n back into fitness etc because I know I can't do it myself but if my family do it forme I will resent them as I did the codeine. (Although I feel guilty for feeling this way because I know it's going to hurt others :( )

Without going into things my 3-FPM use was really a comtrol n a rebellion issue against what I felt was a loss of control. A lot of people warned me n I'm sorry now that I never listened. Fug wrote me a message that, during my ban, I read quite a few times as there was a lot of wise words in it. I won't quote ant as that's disrespectful.

I went to SMART a few weeks back n really enjoyed it. There was no judging people. I never talked just listened but it felt nice to be amongst others with similar demons.

So is anyone else trying to get off this stuff n how do you cope with the cravings? I'm hoping to get back into my exercise programmes. I also noticed that when I was 7 days off 3 (yes believe it or not) I spent an hour n half more productive than on when on 3- gardening, supermarket n voting - walking in between). I don't think I'm in productive when on 3 in fact I spent most the time on BL. I don't know how most of you are in terms of productivity; compared with when on off 3-FPM.

Evey

So is anyone else trying to get off this stuff n how do you cope with the cravings? I'm hoping to get back into my exercise programmes. I also noticed that when I was 7 days off 3 (yes believe it or not) I spent an hour n half more productive than on when on 3- gardening, supermarket n voting - walking in between). I don't think I'm in productive when on 3 in fact I spent most the time on BL. I don't know how most of you are in terms of productivity; compared with when on off 3-FPM.

Evey

I must admit, this is one of the most addictive drugs i have ever come by. I catch myself thinking about 3- even though i've only ever consumed around 1.5g, i catch myself loading parachutes of 3- only to realise, right before taking one, that i've promised myself to keep clean until my shitter problem's resolved... scary. I find it on par with weed in addictiveness (the only drug i've ever been addicted to. Unless you consider cigarettes a drug, then that too).
When it comes to dealing with the cravings there a few things one can do, some people have some great advice throughout this thread. What i like to do is to try and replace the craving with a different action. Fx. whenever you feel the craving for 3 sneak up, go for a run, do something physically hard, masturbate. For me personally, replacing a craving with a different action works, it takes some time to take proper effect, but persistence is key. Naturally my experience with 3- is limited, and an addiction has yet to form, but i still do get them cravings though!

I tried this RC for the first time today. DAMN that is one chemical that hurts to snore.. I was in tears :p

Sorry Stee but most junkies I've ever known started with a glass/bottle of alcohol and moved on from there. They just never saw the correlation/causation PYO.

As for meeting kids needing a pin (whatever) - fucking move man. Half of BL needs to move it seems. I ain't saying it's easy. But the impossible always seems impossible - until it's done. I never said that. Nelson Mandela did. And he was a dude. Even if he's a dead dude. Move.

Sorry Stee but most junkies I've ever known started with a glass/bottle of alcohol and moved on from there. They just never saw the correlation/causation PYO.

As for meeting kids needing a pin (whatever) - fucking move man. Half of BL needs to move it seems. I ain't saying it's easy. But the impossible always seems impossible - until it's done. I never said that. Nelson Mandela did. And he was a dude. Even if he's a dead dude. Move.

I am out of here at the first opportunity dude, but I have a lot of work to do to get myself sorted first. Its doesn't get to me too much as I used to being the village junky now - its just the mentality of the youngsters around here that are generally parochial narrow minded idiots racist morons. Thankfully I have a nice bog house with lots of toys and as such I don't go out. I won't bother telling you what happened when I went to the pub for one evening last September, as they were having a party as the landlord, who I do actually get on with was leaving after running the place for decades. Needless to say I ended up starting to enjoy myself which lead to consequences I can't describe as I sound like I'm contiuously fishing for sympathy all the time for a life that I have ruined through no one elses fault but my own.

I know its the wrong thread but instead of boring you with another post about raves that are of interest to no one or sob stories because I was stupid enough to fuck my head up Ill give the only other sleep inducing topic I ever post about a whirl - did you have a punt on those yokes I suggested and if so what was the verdict?

Oh and at the risk of posting something of some actual relevance, all the 3-FPM is now virtually sold out, so game over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and at the risk of posting something of some actual relevance, all the 3-FPM is now virtually sold out, so game over.

Shit. Knew I should have picked some up earlier.

Been too busy with Overwatch withdrawals since the Beta ended.

Its all gone baby... I look in the morning, tonnes, literally, were on offer in places. Late afternoon. *poof*

Eu vendors or black market. May (Mp) achieved didly squat. As if we didn't all know.

I've found a couple of places still in stock that I've bought off before, but not sure whether to trust them at this stage in the game...

It'll be shite. Consumer has already added a tonne of mexidrome to every vendor lol

3333333 yay now they're calling it Mexi3 lol

Seriously - Good luck though hope you get some.

Evey

There I was thinking I'd make it through to the 26th without ordering but seeing stocks running low and someone I trust still in stock.... Once more round the maypole I guess....

Hopefully won't be bloody mexedrone...

Anyone doing 3? It's kinda boring when no one else is up stimming geeze what kinda druggies are you?:D

Guess I best forum hop for a bit.

Oh whats your 3 like? (Plural)? That's directed at anyone who manages to get some at any time before the ban. Oh n no I've never shoved itbuo me rear. That stings enough with the speed rocks passing through let alone alone shove toxic chems up. Tae fuck with that. Off to DF for a while as no one's up <3

Evey

IMO the only two worthwhile ROA's for 3 are plugged and vaped. Even at 150mg/ml the rectal burn was nigh on zero, the potency relative to snorted/oral is roughly doubled, much less tweaky. Feels like a prototypical Amp dosed in such a manner. As should be clear to anyone who has read these threads, vaping is only for a premeditated uber-binge that will laugh at your naive concept of "self-control".

I've only used oral wouldn't know how to vape or shove it up my ass n not interested in learning I'm going to become drug-free. The only things this ass is going to be doing is squatting, shitting n moving to the beat lol. Very disappointed that we're not all on this with the PSA ban coming in. Or maybe that's just Evey mentality? :)

Evey

Last edited:
As a HR board discussing something that is likely to cause some (and likely a fukkin' lot of) harm, we probably shouldn't be encouraging anyone... ;)