• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

I thought Passion Of The Christ was just a blatant verification of what an Anti-Semitic cunt Gibson really is....

Just MHO....YMMV etc.etc....

I thought Passion Of The Christ was just a blatant verification of what an Anti-Semitic cunt Gibson really is....

Just MHO....YMMV etc.etc....

Well, yes it did, but while I think that fans of 'Mein Kampf' need to get over an unfortunate display of behaviour that is 2000 years old and that no living members of the race or of that particular faith are in any way accountable for the actions of their ancestors, they did overreact to (and I am of course quoting Doug Adams again) a man who suggested that the world might be a better place if folk were nice to each other by nailing him to a tree.

Although it appears that he does have an unacceptable anti-Semitic perspective on life, I don't think that this was the entire motivation behind the film, which I think was more to do with whatever 12 stepper he was going trough with at the time.

'Apocolypto' is an amazing film and much better watch than the previous effort under discussion, but even that attracted accusations of anti - mayanism (and that has nothing to do with any pro - salad cream propaganda), a civilisation that to my knowledge were more of less conquestadored out of human history and who I would find difficult to take offence at such a movie. Please correct me if I am wrong.

(at the risk of turning this thread too holy): I'm not sure i'd take the bible as evidence of the the jews killing jesus (wasn't the gospel that bit was in an anti-jewish version written for a greek audience or something) - isn't it much more likely (if he existed) that the romans did it (and then covered it up when they took over the church)? and if jewish authorities did, it was likely in their vichy role and not reflective of them being jews at all (be like blaming the french revolution for the nazis because of the vichy regime?). Plus i'm pretty sure ethnic mayans still exist in mexico. Anyway, that 3fpm eh...

Last edited:
(at the risk of turning this thread too holy): I'm not sure i'd take the bible as evidence of the the jews killing jesus (wasn't the gospel that bit was in an anti-jewish version written for a greek audience or something) - isn't it much more likely (if he existed) that the romans did it? and if jewish authorities did, it was likely in their vichy role and not reflective of them being jews at all (be like blaming the french revolution for the nazis because of the vichy regime?). Plus i'm pretty sure ethnic mayans still exist in mexico. Anyway, that 3fpm eh...

Yeah exactly but Gibson's movie made it SEEM like the Romans were only killing JC on behest of those oh so nasty Jewish geezers hence my view of Mr. Gibson as a racist anti Semitic cunt (despite how nice he came across as Murtague's buddy in Lethal Weapon)....

But yeah that 3fpm's a doozie isnt it?...

Yeah exactly but Gibson's movie made it SEEM like the Romans were only killing JC on behest of those oh so nasty Jewish geezers hence my view of Mr. Gibson as a racist anti Semitic cunt (despite how nice he came across as Murtague's buddy in Lethal Weapon)....

But yeah that 3fpm's a doozie isnt it?...

To be fair to the odious mr gibson, i think it's in at least one of the gospels too. Pilate washed his hands and all that - i think that a bit of roman editing is maybe involved. The pharisees weren't necesarrily as bad as they're made out in the gospels either as far as i understand ('do as you would be done by' is one of theirs (rabbi hillel, before jesus was born))

Good night and God bless, and don't forget to say your prayers.

3-FPM is a good drug yes. Its generally white and still needs a steet name, although its unlikely to end up anywhere near the 'endz' following the ban.

How about '3effingPM!' as in fuck Ive been at it for 30 hours and its already tomorrow afternoon.

Deleted due to posting in the wrong fucking thread

Last edited:
You can talk about anything on here Mister as long as you finish with a comment regarding 3-FPM. Yesterday it was the relationship between faith, Mel Gibson, anti-Semitism and 3 - Flourophenmetrazine

:p bloody alcohol, the only drug that feels toxic and makes me post in the wrong threads

I'm sick of falling foul to this glitch that deletes your post everytime you try to edit it. It wasnt happening with me for a while but is now....

Even though I know I'll lose the post I keep doing it regardless....

And unfortunately no alcohol is required for me to keep repeatedly making the same mistake over and over :)

I'm sick of falling foul to this glitch that deletes your post everytime you try to edit it. It wasnt happening with me for a while but is now....

Even though I know I'll lose the post I keep doing it regardless....

And unfortunately no alcohol is required for me to keep repeatedly making the same mistake over and over :)
And it was you that was saying to me it didn't happen to you and that FUBAR had secretly altered my phone..with a few interesting comments following that on how to fix it. Looks like he got to your phone too. Better get that salt water bath and microwave ready bro..

And it was you that was saying to me it didn't happen to you and that FUBAR had secretly altered my phone..with a few interesting comments following that on how to fix it. Looks like he got to your phone too. Better get that salt water bath and microwave ready bro..

Yeah I know mate. It wasnt affecting me but just cropped up out of the blue.

So this salt water and microwave thing?....I severely hope your not pulling my plonker cos I believe EVERYTHING anyone tells me on here.....I mean it's not like you'd deliberately lie about something like this ......is it? :)

Yeah I know mate. It wasnt affecting me but just cropped up out of the blue.

So this salt water and microwave thing?....I severely hope your not pulling my plonker cos I believe EVERYTHING anyone tells me on here.....I mean it's not like you'd deliberately lie about something like this ......is it? :)
Nah mate. It definitely solves the problem with Bluelight on a mobile phone.

Ah OK....

I get started on that now. I'll phone you to let you know if it works.....

Oh hang on minute. ... :)

Hey guys! Have any of you experienced some long term side effects regarding the shitter? I've gone a week without 3-fpm and probably use way less in a session than most, but i find i have constant diarrhoea and constipation. Sometimes both in the same toilet visit.
I haven't had a proper shit in ages! will wait a week more to see if this resolves before doing another test to see if 3-fpm is the cause.

I have noticed the flu like symptoms post use that Sprout was talking about. Never having used stims before I assumed that this was.normal. Maybe I am imagining this but after one of my uses I was sooooo thirsty n there was only milk so I gulped like three thirds of a four pinter during most of a morning. And I noticed that I had no comedown. For months I would feel fatigued after this stuff n yet after drinking milk I was fine n was thinking to myself WTF?!

This substance is NOTORIOUS for cravings. You one minute say you'll never use it again the next you're using it again. And it's notorious for just saying stuff you'd not normally tell people. Getting help for this now as I've told the relevant parties. One way will be thankful I won't be able to buy this stuff no more because some times we need saving from ourselves n touching this stuff was the biggest mistake I made.

Yes I noticed visual disturbances with this. I also notice it constipated me if I ate much on it. Also would numb fingers when all it n at one point I cut my finger on a bic razer bad (January I think) n never felt it. Also re tempature the last time I was so hot I nearly fainted n the nexr minuted became cold.

Is it frightening that after pointing all that out I still crave this? I feel that I am able to be homest about my 3-FPM use now the ban draws near n now I'm seeking proper help with my addiction issues.

Evey

Welcome back Evey - hope everythings good

Were all in the same boat come next Thursday so any physical problems will sort themselves out whether you want them to or not.

As addictive as stims are, its purely psychological, so that by getting help with whatever dependencies you may have will all feedback on each other so that you can apply any cognitive methods you pick up across a variety of issues

Its nice to see you back mate

Stee

Last edited: