• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

You need to have look at the resources on the internet that compare that quality of various vendors products.

I can only stress the this is my personal opinion, not fact, but as I have stated the 3 I have recently sourced is as quality as it was when I first start using it. There is alot of crap being sold at the moment, but research the web and you will find that among all of the crap, there is top quality stuff available in certain corners.

I hope Fubar will back me up on this, as he is the worlds leading authority on this drug. Fuck Dr Nutts =D

Thanks Stee, I have been browsing a few places, and have found info on the matter.

Strangely, last night I layed down and went straight to sleep, and have only just woken up. No benzos, nothing. Weird.

Its weird isn't it. As an almost 'Amphetamine light' drug, as long as you dont overdo it its extremely easy to both eat and get to sleep, with no hangover.

It does have legs though. I have never used in over conscutive days until this week, where I ended up awake for over 48 hours despite throwing embarrassing doses of benzos down my neck. Its been put away now, along with the benzos, as its started to catch up with me for the first time. Weed only for the next couple of weeks. I was going to have a trip on Saturday but I need a clean out.

You need to have look at the resources on the internet that compare that quality of various vendors products.

I can only stress the this is my personal opinion, not fact, but as I have stated the 3 I have recently sourced is as quality as it was when I first start using it. There is alot of crap being sold at the moment, but research the web and you will find that among all of the crap, there is top quality stuff available in certain corners.

I hope Fubar will back me up on this, as he is the worlds leading authority on this drug. Fuck Dr Nutts =D

Thanks for your vote of confidence Stee, but in all honesty I'm just as mystified as anyone else when it comes to this shit. I agree that a 'certain vendor' has had some top powder of late - unfortunately they're now out of stock so I've had try someone else today. Will report back tomorrow...

Thanks for your vote of confidence Stee, but in all honesty I'm just as mystified as anyone else when it comes to this shit. I agree that a 'certain vendor' has had some top powder of late - unfortunately they're now out of stock so I've had try someone else today. Will report back tomorrow...

I've just finished the last of mine. I got back from drinking this morning around half five, chased a few folds and smoked a joint. I wasn't sleeping, but was having microsleeps every few minutes. I have gathered up all of the residue from the tooters so I have a couple of doses left. Initially, I opened a pack of razor blades to scrape the residue off but it was very ineffective. Rotating a star head precision screwdriver was rather effective though. Unfortunately, instead of safely storing the razor, I left it on my bed when I found the tool with more utility.

I forgot all about it and then got a nasty slice on my finger as I later picked it up in the dark, thinking it was a strip of Rennies.

I did manage to give my computer a much needed deep clean and tidy up, so something productive happened. It seems I haven't gone in to purge my download folder in more than a year so there were a couple of nice surprises in there I'd forgotten about %)

I've thrown out the residue on the actual base foil, caused by my inefficient technique. I have smoked it previously, but decided against it since Sprout described the laundry list of nasties that are being released when the stuff burns. When it heats up, it goes dark brown/black almost immediately, despite chopping it up very fine.

Also - FUBZ, while standing indecisively in the off-licence fridge last night, I spied these bad boys:
Tiny-Rebel-Brewing-Company-Fubar-Beer-330-ml-Case-of-12-0.jpg

I only bought the one to try it out but I can't remember if it was particularly tasty, so I guess you could say I'm split on the matter.

It has probably been known to you for ages but it's the first time I've heard of the stuff.

Last edited:
Are those who are fond of 3-FPM going to continue buying it once it's banned? Do you reckon there will be lots of darknet listings for it?

Chances are there'll be a lot of people who bought a few kg before the ban and will be selling it on clearnet sites, Facebook, various forums etc.

In fact, I reckon people will try and pass it off as 4-MMC. Seeing as though there's none of that left any more -- just like 3-MMC and 4-MEC was passed off as mephedrone -- 3-FPM will become the new improved 'meow meow'. Or 'bubble' oop t'norf.

People won't give a fuck what their meph is made from as long as it makes them talk shite, dance and get their cock hard. That goes for the Geordie women, too.

Last edited:
I've just finished the last of mine. I got back from drinking this morning around half five, chased a few folds and smoked a joint. I wasn't sleeping, but was having microsleeps every few minutes. I have gathered up all of the residue from the tooters so I have a couple of doses left. Initially, I opened a pack of razor blades to scrape the residue off but it was very ineffective. Rotating a star head precision screwdriver was rather effective though. Unfortunately, instead of safely storing the razor, I left it on my bed when I found the tool with more utility.

I forgot all about it and then got a nasty slice on my finger as I later picked it up in the dark, thinking it was a strip of Rennies.

I did manage to give my computer a much needed deep clean and tidy up, so something productive happened. It seems I haven't gone in to purge my download folder in more than a year so there were a couple of nice surprises in there I'd forgotten about %)

I've thrown out the residue on the actual base foil, caused by my inefficient technique. I have smoked it previously, but decided against it since Sprout described the laundry list of nasties that are being released when the stuff burns. When it heats up, it goes dark brown/black almost immediately, despite chopping it up very fine.

Also - FUBZ, while standing indecisively in the off-licence fridge last night, I spied these bad boys:
Tiny-Rebel-Brewing-Company-Fubar-Beer-330-ml-Case-of-12-0.jpg

I only bought the one to try it out but I can't remember if it was particularly tasty, so I guess you could say I'm split on the matter.

It has probably been known to you for ages but it's the first time I've heard of the stuff.

Arf!! How can you mistake a razor blade for a strip of Rennie's? That's brilliant - as are those beers. Ive never seen them before. I'm guessing they are dead sexy and strong as fuck - just like their namesake... ;)

Arf!! How can you mistake a razor blade for a strip of Rennie's? That's brilliant - as are those beers. Ive never seen them before. I'm guessing they are dead sexy and strong as fuck - just like their namesake... ;)

Well they're both metallic and I panicked when I arrived home that I had left drugs in my friend's bathroom (they had become suspicious of my frequent bathroom trips which were longer than needed, and left me coming down the stairs looking more relieved than passing waste has any right to) so I evacuated the contents of my many-pocketed coat onto my bed.

I don't think I did like the beer because I'm not a fan of most pale ales. T'as the industry standard of 4.4% ABV for pishwater, too.

Those of us looking for something a bit more sophisticated, which uses F.U.B.A.R ale as a tool for fear and enforcement, drink:

00t5pzmvkxam4_375x500.jpg

As for them being as sexy as their namesake, I don't know what you look like. I wouldn't know you from Adam and if somebody, who is fucked up beyond recognition, was caught doing a dirty in our ice cube tray it could just as easily be someone from my ma's side of the extended family.

I fell asleep after my T-bone steak this evening which is annoying. On the plus side, I had rolled a joint just before dinner and it's still sitting here. I've noticed much less appetite suppression with this batch of 3. Its proclivity for preventing sleep also seems to diminish much faster after a couple of days, too. I wanted one last jolly on the stuff and it has convinced me just how much the novelty factor was a component in my use.

I still think it's great for social situations as you don't appear particularly fucked in a room full of drunk people and you get a certain confidence that may just pass as a little smudge of charisma, rather than the manic confidence that a wee smudge of speed around the gums gives.

Warning for vapers

If you are choosing to vapourise this compound please ensure you are actually vapourising it and not thermally decomposing/degrading by combustion.

3-FPM should run clear, the liquid phase is translucent. If you are getting brown/dark amber/black trails you are burning rather than converting to the gaseous state. It is not a semantic difference. It is not a minor thing. Do not think otherwise. Combustion of Phenylamines (all Amphetamines/Phenylmorpholines and a vast amount more) by excessive heating releases vastly toxic byproducts once the molecular bonds are broken.
In particular, Nitric Oxide (NO) fumes are given off readily from the amine moiety - NO is a free radical molecule which oxidises in air to form NO2. NO2 is highly toxic when inhaled and of a characteristic amber-red-brown colouration dependent on temperature, getting darker as the heat increases.
Both NO and NO2 are highly biotoxic when inhaled, causing severe respiratory damage and destruction to mucousal bodies via peroxidation of lipid membranes. The hydrolysis of NO2 upon contact with water forms Nitric (HNO2) and Nitrous (HNO3) acid which are directly corrosive to tissue membranes.
From Wiki: "Exposure to high level of nitrogen dioxide may lead to inflammation of the mucous membrane and the lower and upper respiratory tracts. The symptoms of acute poisoning are non-specific and have a semblance with ammonia poisoning, chlorine gas poisoning, and carbon monoxide poisoning. The symptoms also resemble that of pneumonia or viral infection and other inhalational injuries, but common symptoms includes rhinitis, wheezing or coughing, conjunctivitis, headache, throat irritation and dyspnea which may progress to nasal fissures, ulcerations, or perforation".

NO is a potent inflammatory agent and a direct cytotoxin - this paper details the resultant apoptosis of somatic cells and the capacity of NO to suppress the immune response of phagocytic and T-cells and actively damage DNA.

Eventual consequences include pulmonary oedema, pulmonary obstruction, bronchiolitis and damage to Haemoglobin function
The reduction in both oxygen capacity of Hb and eventual haemolysis leads to severe hypoxia on a systemic level, with symptoms reminiscent of cyanosis.

I have gathered up all of the residue from the tooters so I have a couple of doses left.

In future, when considering what results an action will have, I will base this on available, empirical chemistry knowledge rather than colour. My thinking behind collecting and smoking the residue that collects on the inside of the foil tooter, rather than the amber/brown residue that is sometimes left on the foil table, if your lighter control isn't good, is that it is white. This made me think that it was 3-FPM that that had vapourised but then condensed, meaning it was essentially the same as its parent state.

Here are two pictures from around July last year when I had my second batch. My vaping technique was terrible and the person sharing it with me was worse because they'd never done it before. The first picture shows what was collected from the foil tables. The second shows what it looked like once I chopped it up, so that you can see the colours.

SAM_0309.jpg

SAM_0311.jpg

I can't remember if this resulted waste was 3 or 5 grams total consumed on the foil

My technique is much better now and I've learned it seems to work well to heat the foil just in front of the 3-FPM. However it's not perfect.

I didn't take any pictures but I collected the white powder from inside the foil tooters, it wasn't as white as it seemed. It was white but not the same white as the original material. I decided to take it about forty minutes ago and, maybe a different technique could be used to vape it but it burned very quickly as soon as any heat got near it. When I smoked the stuff in the pictures last year, it reacted similarly; it doesn't trail, it just burns. I had inhaled quite a bit of it because it burned up so quickly.

It definitely gave me a hit of sorts but I was smoking a joint at the same time (not both in my mouth at the same time). The fumes were not pleasant at all and, I remembered Sprout's post and worried. It felt quite good for a couple of minutes but then I was having a shortness of breath with irritated lungs, my heart rate seemed to be high, and pains in my lower limbs. It also, rather than making me feel stimulated, has made me quite tired.

It may just have been purely psychosomatic as it passed very quickly. I would also consider the cannabis, earlier alcohol consumption, and how long I've been awake. I've been eating more-or-less my ordinary amount of food though and drinking water because I gave up Lucozade and other fizzy drinks recently, as I mentioned some else. I also don't get why the usual effects on my vision from stimulant-induced sleep deprivation seem to manifest much sooner with this stuff. I'm starting to think that batch wasn't as kosher as I thought :\

I'm practically surrounded by shadow people (I can't see behind me haha) but nothing sinister. At least it made me a bit tired. A joint and then sleep to go out this evening.

Last edited:
If the original product is good, I find the deposits inside the tube to be just as good, if not better. Maybe its because of my heroin addiction, but no way would I dream of wasting those luscious residues...

If the original product is good, I find the deposits inside the tube to be just as good, if not better. Maybe its because of my heroin addiction, but no way would I dream of wasting those luscious residues...

Aye I never felt any of these bad effects when I did it last year. That's why I bring up the psychosomatic aspect; when remembering Sprout's post and the results of exposure to the products of combustion. I couldn't remember most of the bad results from inhaling those chemicals and worried there was the possibility of some immediate dramatic reaction. I must have also taken some pyrazolam because the stocktake does not correspond to my memory.

I'm smoking my bed time joint now and it's really amplifying the annoying shadowy peoples and now some occasional aural hallucinations.

At least the feeling of nostalgia for the times of PV warm the heart a bit <3

If the original product is good, I find the deposits inside the tube to be just as good, if not better.

Did you learn that from yer man here? His line has been adapted and become a running joke with a me and a couple of my mates.

Last edited:
Aye I never felt any of these bad effects when I did it last year. That's why I bring up the psychosomatic aspect; when remembering Sprout's post and the results of exposure to the products of combustion. I couldn't remember most of the bad results from inhaling those chemicals and worried there was the possibility of some immediate dramatic reaction. I must have also taken some pyrazolam because the stocktake does not correspond to my memory.

I'm smoking my bed time joint now and it's really amplifying the annoying shadowy peoples and now some occasional aural hallucinations.

At least the feeling of nostalgia for the times of PV warm the heart a bit <3

Did you learn that from yer man here? His line has been adapted and become a running joke with a me and a couple of my mates.

"Listen mate, I'm gonna get out and run, yeh?"

Classic =D

In my meth smoking days the residue that collected in the pipe stem was fucking brilliant to smoke. Basically recondenced meth. I would let it accumulate then remelt it and roll it back down into the pipes bowl. I guess you cant do that with foil but residue was always enjoyable.

For those that chase the stuff...

Thats the acid test isn't it when vaping. The quality stuff should render the 'beetle' (or however one describes melted heroin, 3 or any other drug when chased on foil) clear as glass and should be difficult to spot. Even the precipitate on the tooters should be completely white and flakey, as the best stuff has already been, even a minor yellow tint on the recyche is enough to show that its not 100%, or as Sprout has pointed out, you have burnt some of it exposing yourself to all the risks that he described.

Phenmetrazine was banned at the time as whizz and it was widely used both for recreation and as study aid, but as 2 very similar drugs the more popular amphetamine sulphate instantly developed a black market due to demand, and as it occupied the same niche, phenmetrazine was all but forgotten until this designer version became widely and legally available. If you can't even guarantee that you will get 3-fpm from a legal vendor that is not alt least over 99% pure, I would not touch any sold on the BM with a bargepole. When (or hopefully if) the PSA comes into force then thats it as far as I'm concerned, whats the difference between DN sellers and street dealers? Even those with the best 3-fpm available will either still step on it a little, or end up flogging the obviously impure crap that keeps appearing every other batch. As soon as its banned, its time for me to find a decent whizz dealer again.

"Listen mate, I'm gonna get out and run, yeh?"

Classic =D

I followed the link but as I have no Google / Youtube account i cant get past the age restriction.

I did see this doc a few years back though and loved it. He was fucking proper - couldn't even make a ' this is your last chance' meeting with his key worker without making himself seriously late just so he could get a stone down him. Its an awful thing to say but I admire that level of commitment to being a total fuck up. Classic, and totally hilarious. I could go on and on and on about that program from them all nodding out in the ally to the racist dad - Swansea has always had the most professional chaotic drug users in the UK.

I agree the quality has gone right down but not just potency now it gives me unusual side effects, never use to make me anxious at all. Now that's what it does, maybe but vendor and I'll stick to my old ones but who knows. Thing is it'll be legal in the EU so why would they make it shit now when big sites can still operate in the EU? Maybe it's the small ones that can't operate in the EU that are selling shit 3-FPM...

Last edited:
Try the 3-fpm from the *snipped place*

Just a bit of advice, so that people (or 3-fiends) know that there is still lots of good quality 3-fpm doing its rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sry Sprout, I was not sure if this was taking it too far already.
Obviously (well, now it seems obvious to me ;) ) it was.

Jeez, of all the things I recalled with fiendish fondness about 3-FPM, how did I gloss over exactly how fukkin' vile one's odour becomes...

I wouldn't fuck me without 3 pegs, a gasmask and clinically significant masochistic tendencies...