• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery The 2024 Recovery Thread

Hey guys sorry for the radio silence, been studying hard. Ran into a dear old friend that I used to use with...Had a decent chat.

Wow. I'm so glad you are doing alright now. You sound awesome. It is good that you got to see your friends and say hey and share some time. But I

know that you are really busy now. A good thing. Very very good. :)

What is your favorite subj in school or do they all just blend together ?? R your profs cool. I love your life. It is great to share academically and being

socal too. Is there a lot of competition to get good grade points or are you in a technical school in the medical field ?

Sorry for all of the questions. I just enjoy social psychology and its perspectives. lol. You are probably on overload right now but it is always

interesting to have a degree to work with too. Are you full time student right now ? You sound busy !

I like to read up on everything and do research on my own time. I am somewhat lazy. And slow. But I am trying to find a way to heal again. From

extreme fatigue. I'm stunted and slow now. And enjoy being lazy too much, currently.

Anyway thanks again always for all of your good posts !!!

Just saying hello. And I forgot what I was going to say. It's that brain thing again.

I guess it's spring and I am feeling a little better finally. The methotrexate seemed to help out really well finally with the inflammation that flared my immune system but it took some time. So maybe I can live forever. eye roll At least comfortably. My priority and goal. 😁

Oh yeh. I wanna try kratom again but I am not feeling that strong enough yet. At all. I am even afraid to take an immodium at this point but I probably will. lol.

Thanks for popping in . . . and listening to me popping off.

Happy Spring everyone.

🎋🌷

Just saying hello. And I forgot what I was going to say. It's that brain thing again.

I guess it's spring and I am feeling a little better finally. The methotrexate seemed to help out really well finally with the inflammation that flared my immune system but it took some time. So maybe I can live forever. eye roll At least comfortably. My priority and goal. 😁

Oh yeh. I wanna try kratom again but I am not feeling that strong enough yet. At all. I am even afraid to take an immodium at this point but I probably will. lol.

Thanks for popping in . . . and listening to me popping off.

Happy Spring everyone.

🎋🌷
happy spring :) my mum takes methotrexate as well and it helps her loads!

good to hear you’ve got a positive outlook going into spring, so do i :) it’s been beautiful so far other than the brutal fucking wind 😆 just still writing tunes, being a good family member and staying busy yanno

much luv xo

You're an awesome song ! And it's spring. 🐦😁

That's so Kewl.

happy spring :) my mum takes methotrexate as well and it helps her loads!

good to hear you’ve got a positive outlook going into spring, so do i :) it’s been beautiful so far other than the brutal fucking wind 😆 just still writing tunes, being a good family member and staying busy yanno

much luv xo

Hope you feel better 💕
Omg. It takes so long to post. Thank you !

WvsH6oU.png
MydODbQ.png

edit: yea sori Thanx

Last edited:
No, this is the recovery thread, and sometimes things don't go well. I really don't know what to say, other than hang in there; I know words don't help usually, but I really hope and pray you can turn things around. I meant to send this before, but didn't send, opps
I'm praying for us too buddy. <3🕊️

on my end, everything is going incredible. just staying on my routine and doing my own thing. my morning baths, morning countryside walks, helping mum, and writing tunes. really enjoying the spring weather. been doing my weekly alternative recovery meeting and made quite a few pals in there. after doing so well, the guy who runs the group reached out to me because they want to start doing meetings on friday as well, and not just wednesdays so people who need to talk more than just once a week can come in and talk twice a week! and i was asked to host the friday meeting so i’ll be hosting the friday zoom meeting so if any of you are interested, please reach out to me for details ^_^ we’re an alternative recovery group so no Aa/Na // traditional recovery tactics or conversations. we support everyone whether you’re using or not, we support people using psychedelics to aid them in healing, smoking cannabis, taking kratom, ketamine, etc. we’re a super open-minded group and are not stigmatizing at all. we consider individuals on methadone & suboxone ‘clean’ and recovered. so if any of these open minded ideologies regarding recovery values resonate with you, please come and join if you need to talk or want to make new pals, you’re all welcome :)

but yeah guys and gals, im doing wonderful 💕🌸

Wow. I'm so glad you are doing alright now. You sound awesome. It is good that you got to see your friends and say hey and share some time. But I

know that you are really busy now. A good thing. Very very good. :)

What is your favorite subj in school or do they all just blend together ?? R your profs cool. I love your life. It is great to share academically and being

socal too. Is there a lot of competition to get good grade points or are you in a technical school in the medical field ?

Sorry for all of the questions. I just enjoy social psychology and its perspectives. lol. You are probably on overload right now but it is always

interesting to have a degree to work with too. Are you full time student right now ? You sound busy !

I like to read up on everything and do research on my own time. I am somewhat lazy. And slow. But I am trying to find a way to heal again. From

extreme fatigue. I'm stunted and slow now. And enjoy being lazy too much, currently.

Anyway thanks again always for all of your good posts !!!
Haha my profs are bloody awesome. I made the right choice school wise. More good grade points. Bioscience is hard, so many things to memorize. Really awesome classmates and the tutors are cool AF. I've finished the first half of the semester. It's fairly competitve I just need to pass. Been getting pretty good scores but I have to pass the exam at the end as well. Which worries me. But hey 50% is a pass. I've also been sleepy and unmotivated. I have an urge to get stoned (I haven't been stoned in at least 2 years and it can be a bit funny with me). Maybe one day. I've started taking melatonin tablets for sleep...they get the job done.

Might try kratom on my break. Who knows (joking).

Hope you guys are all well. @tokayeahok that sounds awesome. We need more of that kind of thing in this crazy world!

Haha my profs are bloody awesome. I made the right choice school wise. More good grade points. Bioscience is hard, so many things to memorize. Really awesome classmates and the tutors are cool AF. I've finished the first half of the semester. It's fairly competitve I just need to pass. Been getting pretty good scores but I have to pass the exam at the end as well. Which worries me. But hey 50% is a pass. I've also been sleepy and unmotivated. I have an urge to get stoned (I haven't been stoned in at least 2 years and it can be a bit funny with me). Maybe one day. I've started taking melatonin tablets for sleep...they get the job done.

Might try kratom on my break. Who knows (joking).

Hope you guys are all well. @tokayeahok that sounds awesome. We need more of that kind of thing in this crazy world!
It is good to read that things are going well for you. People laughed at me when I posted that melatonin helps me sleep. I got laughed at by people who need 5-10 drugs to get some sleep. Ha, I feel vindicated, thank you.
I hope you continue to have success and get a good career. Good luck, bro.

on my end, everything is going incredible. just staying on my routine and doing my own thing. my morning baths, morning countryside walks, helping mum, and writing tunes. really enjoying the spring weather. been doing my weekly alternative recovery meeting and made quite a few pals in there. after doing so well, the guy who runs the group reached out to me because they want to start doing meetings on friday as well, and not just wednesdays so people who need to talk more than just once a week can come in and talk twice a week! and i was asked to host the friday meeting so i’ll be hosting the friday zoom meeting so if any of you are interested, please reach out to me for details ^_^ we’re an alternative recovery group so no Aa/Na // traditional recovery tactics or conversations. we support everyone whether you’re using or not, we support people using psychedelics to aid them in healing, smoking cannabis, taking kratom, ketamine, etc. we’re a super open-minded group and are not stigmatizing at all. we consider individuals on methadone & suboxone ‘clean’ and recovered. so if any of these open minded ideologies regarding recovery values resonate with you, please come and join if you need to talk or want to make new pals, you’re all welcome :)

but yeah guys and gals, im doing wonderful 💕🌸

OJmfqBe.gif