• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2018/2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were those stats before or after the TB game? Idk man. I'm not in a good spot right now. I can't come up with a decent response. Hopefully later I can.

they are current, season to date. i get that you're a big cam fan and that you feel he doesn't get the respect he deserves. i'm just trying to be as objective as possible.

alasdair

All I can think of is, the TB game was so terrible that it dragged everything down. Idk.

I've watched cam play a thousand times. He is special. Do you not see that?

I'm not capable of posting stats right now. But I know that if you isolate his performance as much possible, over the entire season, you should see what I see.

i think he has talent - i don't think i've ever said otherwise. but an unbelievable season? he's having a good season.

is he special? maybe - special can mean a lot of different things... drew brees is special. patrick mahomes is special. jared goff is special. ben roethlisberger is special. tom brady is special. philip rivers is special...

alasdair

eagles covered and my 4-game parlay came in!

texans, bills, rams and eagles ftw!

alasdair

Glad the Eagles won but I could of done without the 25 minute domestic violence PSA during the 4th quarter. MNF production is really bad.

I always dread mnf games. I don't like any part of it, really, or ESPN in general. Excepts sportscenter, ill watch that.

Packers Falcons is loaded up for tomorrow. No playoff without a miracle for the pack. Should be fun though. Starting tailgating at 9 am!

Season on the line for the Eagles today. Well the season is on the line pretty much every week here on out but it starts today. We can get in if we beat Dallas today and win 2 of the next 3. Problem is those games include Rams and Texans

^ bet that was fun. Congrats

im not that bothered by panthers continued implosion. I told everyone two weeks ago our season was over. Yawn. I think Tepper might fire ole Riverboat. When there's this much inconsistency, there's only one person to blame. I hope he lands somewhere that's a better fit for his style.

A lot of people had them losing, I just didn't buy it. Oh well. Crazy fucking week.

Eagles got screwed out of that win. That offensive PI call.

Chiefs got lucky too. That was a PI that should have been called but wasn't. How do you not call an obvious PI on a 4th down in overtime?

You know, everything that happened this week...I cant recall a crazier weekend in the nfl.

I'm happy to have found this thread!

I live in NJ and with sports gambling, now being legal I have been having some interesting Sundays... or pretty much any day that there is an NFL game! I started my Draft Kings account with 200 and heading into tonight I've got around 400. And that's with playing daily fantasy as well.

Thoughts on Vikes/Seahawks? I want to take the Vikings, but I really don't see them winning in Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.