• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2018/2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the saints beat the Rams. Drew Brees has been playing really well at home. The NFC is so stacked this year.
That's what I was thinking

Rams were able to squeak past saints at the colosseum last year, New orbrees gets pay back by 2 scores

I'm awful, but I'm predicting rams d puts Rogers on IR for the season

Nothing personal it's just they are good for taking out 2 qbs a year for past few years and they're due

^ I was thinking the same thing. Collarbone, knee. It feels like its about the right time, unfortunately.

Lol where are all the Rams fans?! It sounds like Lambeau. CAP... QUICKLY!! Your Rams need you.

That Lions game was painful, but at least the Packers lost. If the Saints beat the Vikings tonight then the NFC North is still wide open.

Pack should have taken that.. What did the crowd say at the end?
pack were so close. what a costly fumble.

i also learned today that the 49ers and the cardinals suck. a lot.

fitzpatrick came back in and did fitzmagic again. so close...

alasdair

Pack should have taken that.. What did the crowd say at the end?

they showed some signs of life toward the end. “Whose house? Rams house” iirc

ali said:
fitzpatrick came back in and did fitzmagic again. so close...

im glad they lost. If only the saints had lost as well...fucking saints. Why can’t DB just retire already?

emurder said:
Ugh not the way I wanted it to go

yall need a QB. No way around it.

Last edited:
Tell me about it bro. He is plain bad. Only thing he can do well is run the ball. I am going to have a stroke or something watching these games

^^I know how you feel, panthers had their first non-stroke inducing game of the season yesterday

———————

sportscenter stat time

Teams to start 8-0 since 2002 (current playoff format)

2 won SB
3 lost SB
8 didn’t reach SB

why should/would he?

alasdair

because he’s too good and I don’t like having him in the nfc south. How about I’ll trade you the saints for the jets? ...or the bills...or the dolphins 8) .

Because he’s getting old and wants to spend more time with his family.

because the NFC is Cams this year and there ain’t nothin he can do about it. Except beat us. Plz no.

oh, he should retire so his team does worse and your team has less of a challenge? ok :)

alasdair

oh, he should retire so his team does worse and your team has less of a challenge? ok :)

alasdair

You mean, compared to the Pats huge monumental challenge of getting out of the AFC east? :)

yeah ... retire so he can do more commercials like Peyton.

Ugh not the way I wanted it to go :(

It really felt like two 3-4 teams playing that's for sure. Eagles couldn't get a pass rush which meant our terrible secondary got exposed. Then our our Oline couldn't block long enough to expose the jags depleted secondary. I'm glad we won but it didn't inspire much confidence for the rest of our season

I really feel like if the saints get home field advantage throughout they will go to the Superbowl. They are just built for a track meet type game. Then again it's warm in Las Angeles so they aren't Uber screwed if the NFC championship is out there.

GB choked that game away. Everyone in America knew Rodgers was going to lead them right down the field. Then bam fumbled kickoff. Too funny now GB is going to struggle for a wild card

Status
Not open for further replies.