• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2017/2018 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a game in seattle! texans looks legit.

eagles looking pretty damn good too.

alasdair

you’re blaming the loss on bad officiating?

ne had the ball for 37 mins to la’s 23.

ne had 27 first downs to la’s 16.

ne went 9/19 on 3rd down to la’s 3/10.

ne had 0 turnovers to la’s 1.

yeah, you lost the game because of bad officiating.

alasdair

Last edited:
i said there was so bad call, the game should of been closer.

anways we lost...on to the next.

Lions almost set a record for most offensive yards in a game without scoring a touchdown. So frustrating being a Lions fan sometimes.

Jimmy G. to 49ers for 2nd round draft pick.

Does that sound extremely lopsided to anyone else?

Dolphins trading Ajayi is absolutely ludicrous. Shit makes no sense to me. Dude had an attitude problem, but so did Vontae Davis when we traded him. Next thing you know, he's in the Pro-Bowl.

Young players often have attitude problems. They also tend to grow out of them, as being a douche is socially and professionally maladaptive.

Eagles backfield is going to be deadly now. Ajayi will kill it behind a competent offensive line. The cartilage in his knees has degraded to the point where it is basically bone on bone already, so he won't have a long career, but for a couple of years Philly will have one of the best running backs in the NFL, at the cost of a 4th round pick.

Yep, Carolina's trade of Kelvin Benjamin seems genius compared to that.

When Olsen gets back, assuming no one else gets injured between now and then, I think we will be as good as anyone in the NFC. We don't have a proven and reliable wide receiver but we would be able to make up for it in others ways with the entire team healthy. I actually think KB being gone puts more pressure on Funchess and I think he will step up. We would obviously have to lean on our defense.

Deshaun Watson tore his acl during practice. What a shame. To happen in his rookie year when he’s been doing so well.

Dolphins trading Ajayi is absolutely ludicrous. Shit makes no sense to me. Dude had an attitude problem, but so did Vontae Davis when we traded him. Next thing you know, he's in the Pro-Bowl.

Young players often have attitude problems. They also tend to grow out of them, as being a douche is socially and professionally maladaptive.

Eagles backfield is going to be deadly now. Ajayi will kill it behind a competent offensive line. The cartilage in his knees has degraded to the point where it is basically bone on bone already, so he won't have a long career, but for a couple of years Philly will have one of the best running backs in the NFL, at the cost of a 4th round pick.

Eagles oline is depleted but it's a steal for a 4th rounder. Especially if Blunt is 1 and done here

Status
Not open for further replies.