• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

Fringe-S3x12-Outlook-not-so-good.jpg

alasdair

I'll bet you a dollar burger we make it to the playoffs and make It to the Super Bowl and lose .

And I need to make 360 by August 31 just 280 more dollas

Dude the Bengals are going to kick so much ass this year. This is OUR year. Feel me.

the Bengals are a great team actually, but they will go nowhere with Dalton

most Bengals fans around here I know want them to suck horribly this year so they can rid their system of Dalton and make moves for their next possible franchise QB

how the fuck does Marvin Lewis still have a job? he's not bad... but not good, either

Axl I appreciate your kind words in regard to the Bengals and agree with everything you said. But obviously as a fan off the Bengals I hate the steelers man! They are a fun team to watch though, so clutch, and when you think they have lost they come back and win. I feel like our division is one of the toughest for sure.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-21-at-6.59.33-PM.png

I'm not especially happy.

I may be boxed up for the Nov 1 victory.

Jan 3 on the tundra BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. both of the viqueens lip sets will be frozen solid.

A ton of good teams in there.

glad they put the Lions vs. Packers game in December in Detroit. Lions have been pretty much cursed to have a December game at Lambeau for awhile now.

Bills are going at least 10-6 this year. Mark it! Home opener against the Colts and then Patriots in week two should be a great early test to see how serious they are.

I like how the defending Superbowl champions have one of the easiest schedules in the league and only play 4 games against teams that made the playoffs last year. Fucking Patriots. :X

glad they put the Lions vs. Packers game in December in Detroit. Lions have been pretty much cursed to have a December game at Lambeau for awhile now.

Ha speaking of which.. Cowgirls dec 13th <3

I like how the defending Superbowl champions<*> have one of the easiest schedules in the league and only play 4 games against teams that made the playoffs last year. Fucking Patriots. :X

Your forgot the asterix.. must always remember the asterix so I added it for you.

Haha thanks. I should know that already. Most people on the Buffalo Bills message boards will correct you if you post their name without an asterick.

I like how the defending Superbowl champions have one of the easiest schedules in the league and only play 4 games against teams that made the playoffs last year.
number of teams the bills play in 2015 that made the playoffs last season: only 4.

would you like some cheese with your whine?

alasdair

I didn't say teams that made the 2014 playoff teams. I said games against teams that made the 2014 playoffs. There's a significant and obvious difference.

The Bills play 5. The Patriots play 4. That makes sense to you for a team that went 9-7 and missed the playoffs and a team that won the Superbowl? This has nothing to do with who the Bills play and everything to do with who the Patriots play.

Let it sink in for a minute. The team that won the Superbowl last year is only playing 4 games out of 16 against teams that even made the playoffs last year. How you could not see how FUCKED that is?

It does though. You're claiming the Bills only play 4 teams that made the playoffs last year. I'm saying they play 5 GAMES against teams that made the playoffs last year. It's a significant difference.

Let's put it another way: The Bills have to play 3 games against teams that made the playoffs last year(including one that made it to the AFC championship game) and 2 games against the Superbowl Champions. Kindly describe to me how the Patriots schedule is anywhere near that level of difficulty. And then explain to me why the defending Superbowl Champions should have an easier schedule than a team that has has 1 winning season in a decade.

It's not about the Bills' schedule. I LIKE the Bills' schedule. I'm just fucking sick of the Patriots coasting FOREVER in this league with every little advantage anyone could possibly imagine. is it any wonder they're the most hated team in the entire country?

EDIT: Sorry, they're the second most hated team behind the Cowboys. But that's what happens when you call yourself "America's Team."

Last edited: