• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

next year's super bowl will be on the 7th of february rather than the 1st.

Thanks that cleared it up

Off topic

What do you guys think about the NHL winter classic being played a the Pats stadium on New Years day in 2016? If it takes approximately three weeks to build an NHL quality ice surface on an outdoor field how in the sweet fuck can they do that without interrupting the NFL schedule?

Pats wont be making the playoffs.. but they can't be counting on that. I watched one of these a couple of years ago and i seem to remember them saying they put the ice down in three days? I could be wrong, but i seem to remember them bragging about it while they showed a time lapse.

Why three weeks.. that seems pretty long. Does it have to do with ice density or something?

Rumors being reported that Revis will either be going to the Jets or the Bills this year. Revis on the Bills would simply be unfair to the rest of the league. A defense like that can win a Superbowl regardless of who is the QB, ala the 2000 Ravens who won with Trent Dilfer.

CBs: Stephon Gilmore, Darell Revis

LBs: Nigel Bradham, Brandon Spikes, Kiko Alonso

DL: Mario William, Kyle Williams, Marcell Dareus, Jerry Hughes

And Rex Ryan as coach. Talk about a potentially legendary defense.

I want to go to one of those outdoor NHL games so bad. I got to go to a Blackhawks redwings game in Chicago and it was one of my favorite sporting events i have attended. "Detroit sucks" chanted over and over to a drum beat super cool.

went to the one in pitt couple years back... was pretty fukin awasome

Bills and Jets are said to be the most likely spots for him to land. I'd be shocked if the Patriots pick up his $20 million option for 2015. That's a crazy amount of money even for Revis.

So glad the Seahawks lost. Bunch of jackasses. I could watch Shermans reaction to the pick on repeat for hours. Baldwins TD celebration and their defense picking a fight at the end of the game just further vilified them in my eyes.

They have to pay Wilson, Sweezy and Lynch big time this year, which will take up a lot of their salary cap going forward. Incoming nosedive for their franchise.

Last edited:
I can't freaking wait for free agency to start March 10th. The Bills are going to have a whopping $31 million in cap space after they let Erik Pears go. That's enough to resign Jerry Hughes and get massive upgrades at offensive line and TE. And maybe even Revis. This year's free agent class is probably the best in a decade(besides QB) Some of the guys I hope they're targeting:

Mike Iupati - OG
Orlando Franklin - OG
Jordan Cameron - TE
Julius Thomas - TE
Mark Ingram - RB
Wes Welker - WR

B83rs0dCUAAhLas.jpg

:)

alasdair

Patriots are done! Revis is moving on. Brady is 38. Wilpork is 34. Let the reign of the Bills begin!

What an idiot.

Letroy Guion faces felony charges Felony Possession Charges For Packers DT

nfl_crime_scene_300x200.jpg

Letroy+Guion+New+York+Jets+v+Green+Bay+Packers+6Y-4cn-mJT6l.jpg

Guion you have received todays ass clown award. Enjoy it you have more than earned it. In the process o signing a multi year deal and your dumb ass is swerving around with with 200K, 12 zips, and a fucking hand gun, in FL. Wow you just flushed a big opportunity and part of your life right down the shitter.

NSFW:
assclown.jpg

Just had to be the biggest big shot dintya:|

Edit although you don't see banded brand new money for dope deals that often at all.. probably just his money and he stopped off at the bank and then went and picked up his summer smoke. Still he is in some real hot water as what the hell is he doing with 200 G.. paying off a bookie?

Last edited:
^lmao what an idiot. I guess some people really are that stupid.

Love the Bills' Richie Incognito signing. I was clamoring for them to bring him in last year. We just massively upgraded the weakest spot on our roster with a dirt cheap contract.

"GM is the Ritchie Incognito of TL."

- Paul Tagliabue

Last edited:
"We are convinced that Richie is prepared to move forward and has and will continue to take the necessary steps to improve himself as a person and a teammate."

good luck with that :)

alasdair

I think he'll be fine. This is literally his last chance to ever play in the NFL again. If he screws this up, he's done.

oh, i'm sure it will be fine then - nfl players never fuck up when it's their last chance :)

alasdair

Actually he could kill someone and drink the stem cells from live fetuses as a performance enhancer off the field for all I care, as long as he doesn't get caught.