• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

^ i love that prediction :)

my heart says new england vs. green bay
my head says denver vs. green bay

alasdair

chargers finish 3rd in the nfc this year and fail to just squeak into the playoffs the way they did last year.

alasdair

SF over Denver. I like GB though too. Hard to see anyone other than Denver out of AFC though.

WKYC reports Josh Gordon was arrested for DWI early Saturday morning in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Gordon was charged for driving while impaired at around 4:00 a.m. The arrest is his second run-in with the law in the past two months after his vehicle received a citation for possession of marijuana in May. It further complicates Gordon's appeal of his year-long suspension and puts his career in jeopardy. Gordon has an NFL hearing scheduled for his failed drug test in late July.

dudes career is over

lol nah man

DWI isn't really that big of a deal, especially if we're talking about marijuana lol. Definitely not a career ender though. Maybe one season

Ray rice beats the shit out of his girlfriend in an elevator and gets suspended for 2 games. NFL is funny

yeah dwi isnt a big deal the problem with gordon is the repeated offenses. if anyone else gets caught with marijuana they arent getting a 1 year suspension but because gordon already got in trouble a bunch of times that's why he's getting it. now while gordon is appealing his 1 year suspension he gets in trouble two more times which makes me wonder if he even cares if he ever plays again.

now they're saying he could miss all of 2015 also

ray lewis (allegedly) killed a guy lol

he'll take a plea deal probably, miss the next two seasons if he keeps his nose clean id assume

Aaron Hernandez allegedly killed a guy too. they're cracking down these days

1 year max for Gordon is my opinion. I actually have a feeling he may come back this year.

WKYC reports Josh Gordon was arrested for DWI early Saturday morning in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Gordon was charged for driving while impaired at around 4:00 a.m. The arrest is his second run-in with the law in the past two months after his vehicle received a citation for possession of marijuana in May. It further complicates Gordon's appeal of his year-long suspension and puts his career in jeopardy. Gordon has an NFL hearing scheduled for his failed drug test in late July.

dudes career is over
leonard little killed a woman after driving drunk and was convicted and i think maybe missed a few games
i realize the PC police have taken over and things have changed dramatically
After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level in excess of the statutory level of intoxication (0.08) in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and 1,000 hours of community service.[22]

On January 18, 2003, with charges dating back to 1999, Little was charged with communicating threats and making harassing calls according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police department. Little's attorney, Scott Rosenblum, said the charges were filed after Little and his former girlfriend ended their relationship. Rosenblum added, "We don't think this case is going anywhere. It was groundless from the beginning".[23]

On April 24, 2004, he was arrested again for driving while intoxicated after being stopped by The Ladue Police Department for driving 78 in a 55 mile-per-hour zone on Interstate 64. At the time he had red eyes, smelled of alcohol and failed three roadside sobriety tests. He later admitted drinking alcohol to the police.[24] After being convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI, Little was sentenced to two years' probation on May 6, 2005
i wouldn't say the guys career is over - see mick vick, lawrence taylor, don't see:lawrence phillips
marijuana addiction is real, but usually only consequences these 'addicts' face are handed out by the law/place of employment

if any NFLer deserves a year ban -it's aldon smith by a long shot

Last edited: