• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

rageface.png

yo Seattle needs to pay Marshawn Lynch more up front. they dont win the super bowl without him, period.

Beast Mode
Earl Thomas
the Kicker

thats who won the SB for Seattle imo

Falcons are going to be on hard knocks this year. dont typically watch it but gonna have to this year.

sean weatherspoon ruptured achilles tendon out for season. 8(
hopefully not gonna be another season filled with injuries, that's already a big hit. their weakest position on their team was already LB.

yo Seattle needs to pay Marshawn Lynch more up front. they dont win the super bowl without him, period.

Beast Mode
Earl Thomas
the Kicker

thats who won the SB for Seattle imo
Nah marshawn is 28 and already has a top 5 salary for RB position at five point Something Million a year. They have to save the cap space to resign russel Wilson after this year.

they're giving new contracts out to a lot of players though, and I don't see how you can argue Marshawn Lynch wasnt the most important offensive player for the Seahawks last year. Sure, Russel Wilson will get all the fame and tv appearances, but he'd be the first to admit the offense ran through Beast Mode

I'm just a fan of running backs getting paid I guess, I think it's the most underrated position in the NFL today. The most taken for granted thing in the league too IMO, having a back who can keep the chains moving.

Everyone wants the RB who can run a 4.24 40 and juke some guy out of his shoes in the open field because that is what is entertaining to watch, but when youre holding onto a 3 point lead with 1:48 left in the 4th quarter and its 3rd & 1 and a single yard will close the game for you, theyre gonna be thankful they paid a guy like Marshawn Lynch.

The market for RBs is the worst it's been in probably 15 years. Teams feel there are a lot of guys out there that can get the job done and nobody wants to pay a ton of money for one.

Sd has a pretty deep rb bench with Mathews and wood head now brown

Matthews was a top 15 rb last year and wood head is just a great third down back and one of the better catching ribs with a experienced brown now our running game will be pretty nasty

that's an interesting attribute to use to describe a RB

"experienced"

or, to put it more bluntly, he's old

are you talking about Ronnie Brown? my god is he still in the league?

im sure you will bring up the fact that the chargers made the playoffs last year an incalcuable amount of times in this thread but the best part is nobody cares.

pssh i might have taken Ronnie tbh

that's a cute little RB core though.

Yeah, Donald Brown isnt really soldifying anyones backfield. He just sucks.

We shall see

Chargers running game has been one of the best in the league with controlling the clock

A good running game isn't enough to win you games. Just look at the Bills over the past couple of years. They've consistently been ranked top 3 on the ground with most analysts considering Jackson/Spiller to be the first or second best RB duo in the league and it hasn't even gotten them to the playoffs yet.