AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2012/2013 NFL Thread v. Brady dont need no money

Status
Not open for further replies.
rams were 18thbin rhe league in Points allowed per game

id aay that is mediocre

All the pundits have the NFC west as the runaway best division in football, I tend to agree, although with how quickly things change in the league these days that could very well not be the case during this season.

Still, its quite the turnaround from when they were a laughing stock a few years ago.

Slo-lando Mclain gets permission to seek trade !

Jeez,I doubt any team would give up a 7th for this bum. But at least it means this POS wont be a Raider this season.

Still shocked they didnt cut him on first day of FA, its only a matter of time till he gets arrested again, which will further drive down his ( now minimal) trade value

rams were 18thbin rhe league in Points allowed per game

id aay that is mediocre
3rd hardest schedule.....and that was last year, i'm already past that
points per game isn't that true of a gauge, if you have an offensive that can't get first downs and turns the ball over a lot, doesn't matter how good your D is you're going to give up points

i'm not predicting any super bowl, or even play-offs....when any team has the rams coming up on the schedule the fans are going to think automatic win, it's just the rams...the coaches on the other hand will be hellll nawwww, trust me peter carroll and jimmy harbough go into crazy 20 hour a day film binges, they scared

they are only going to get better and i'm excited as fuck to watch them develop into a upper tier team for years to come, most of the talent will be home grown but jake long is a sign that st. Louis is no longer a city that proven FAs completely ignore

current rams GM was head scout for the falcons before he got the gig, if last year is any indication of how him and fisher are going to draft, the team will be built to last....I 100% trust coach fisher and have a feeling his tenure will be even longer than what he had with the titans(rams owner is hands off, lets football people make all the football decisions), I know he's involved with the nfl competition committee, wouldn't be surprised if he's the nfl commish one day

heard the news about how people cant lower their shoulders too fall forward after 3 yards or whatever on the radio and I am admittledlty on 2c-b and klonopin but I just couldnt help but going

"what?"

how can they even consodering putting legislature intonthe game over something so subjective as that?

what ive been saying since the beginning, they signed up for it and its their decision if they want to play or not.

it's all stupid dumb jerk face rules, I know, I know

but you guys really don't see the big picture, at all

you have any idea how much the nfl is getting sued from former players and their families? it's ridiculous, there's literally over a thousand of individual cases ....most of the cases are for negligence over the nfl and their safety and prevention policies

you can say those players knew what they were signing up for, but that doesn't stop them from filing multi million dollar suits on their 50th birthday vs the nfl because they are broke and have no source of income

you would think it would be as simple as making everyone sign something on their contract saying that they won't/can't sue the NFL for anything related to their health....but the laws and regulations and shit are shit and whack,and can just never be easy, yo

i guess we just have to blame natrone means, herman moore and greg Lloyd

you have any idea how much the nfl is getting sued from former players and their families? it's ridiculous, there's literally over a thousand of individual cases ....most of the cases are for negligence over the nfl and their safety and prevention policies

you can say those players knew what they were signing up for, but that doesn't stop them from filing multi million dollar suits on their 50th birthday vs the nfl because they are broke and have no source of income

If everyone could sue someone over the bad decisions that they made regarding their health when they were young everyone would have a multimillion dollar lawsuit.

The signed up for this shit. Most of them make millions of dollars a year doing it.

I dont think the game of football needs to change, I think that players need to sign a waiver when they enter the league that will make it so they cant sue the NFL for damages. Along with that agreement will come a lifetime of healthcare, and a retirement plan so that when they blow their whole salary on stupid shit every year they have something to fall back on.

Changing the game to be safer is the cheap cop out for these problems which are entirely resolvable through other means.

feel sad that we're probably not getting abraham back with the cap hit we took to pick up psi :-/

^ now when you wear your abraham jersey you're kinda on the same level as those 40 year old black guys who still rock their vick jerseys on the west side.

yeah, i think we're going DE or CB with our 1st round pick.
apparently we are still not out of the mix with Brent Grimes but I really doubt he comes back.

yea, i don't think we'll be seeing grimes next yearl.

CR, you're right....but the draft is LOADED with solid CB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.