• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

That Guy, drug culture edition

It's tough being the only dude with a hot girlfriend in the group -_-
I can imagine.

For me personally girls create too much drama, half of it comes from me being fucking hypersexual and making them laugh too much, so its better that I associate with men.

I can imagine.

For me personally girls create too much drama, half of it comes from me being fucking hypersexual and making them laugh too much, so its better that I associate with men.
Well, I ended up marrying her. She's quiet and very un-feminine despite her good looks. Perhaps that's why my friends were all so jealous.

That guy who's going up to you when everyone's leaving the club and they're like "THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENERGY".

That guy who's having people walk to him and one, two, three people are like "THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENERGY". (<-- only remember two, and yes I am "that guy").

We all know That Guy.
...BEST...2020...DRUG CULTURE...THREAD...

il_fullxfull.1710530417_tm5v.jpg

...ever.

Thank you for thinking of this one, I can't wait to read the responses as time goes on :D

That hippie dude who entices a harem of younger hippie girls with his totally woke psychedelic knowledge, but passes off a bunch of bullshit as fact such as "liek yeaaah we totally experience a flood of DMT on birth, death, during meditation, and during orgasm".

Ugh, hate the moochers. Pass the blunt asshole.
That guy that always has a crush on atleast one of his friends girls.

I had a guy in my friend group in college who was both of these. He NEVER had his own drugs, he was the biggest moocher ever. Especially with weed, you'd pack a bowl or pass a joint or blunt and he'd force his way in next to you for second hit. Then if everyone wasn't watching he'd try to hit it 2 or 3 times in a row while glancing around nervously. Then if anyone parked on the bowl for more than 5 seconds he'd be all like "dude come on you're fucking parking on the grass pass that shit". He was so annoying. he also specifically always was crushing on at least one of our girlfriends or girls we were hanging out with, and would creep on them and talk shit about us to her when he thought we couldn't hear.

One day we were all hanging out in my friend's attic, the most epic chill room of college, and he got up and said he was leaving... he pretended to leave but I guess snuck back in and hid behind a curtain so he could hear what we were saying about him... well, he hit a gold mine because we had an epic shit-talking session about him. Like 20 minutes into it he walked out from behind the curtain and looked like he was about to cry and was like fuck you guys! We actually all felt really bad because we were saying some intense shit.

He turned out to be a really cool guy years later after he grew up some.

That hippie dude who entices a harem of younger hippie girls with his totally woke psychedelic knowledge, but passes off a bunch of bullshit as fact such as "liek yeaaah we totally experience a flood of DMT on birth, death, during meditation, and during orgasm".
Oh boy did I experience that one. He was a psychotherapist, no less, and is probably still a member in very good standing of the local "psychedelic community." Didn't sleep with his patients but didn't see why he shouldn't, theoretically, just wanted to keep his license. His cut-off age was about drinking age, or at the least, college graduation. Tried to slip in on me spitting game to this girl once and then later was like "oh, were you trying?" He was a smart enough and very charismatic guy, but was always on some nonsense about Sex at Dawn, agriculture being the downfall of human civilization, other deranged hippie theories but of course loved his iPhone. Even I was somewhat enchanted with him at the time but looking back he was on some shit. Reminds me of that dude "Doc" Bhagavan from Tiger King.

@Delsyd met him and would know who I'm talking about. To be perfectly honest I'd post his name but he probably remembers my name too so we're stuck like two thieves with their hands in one another's pockets. Anyone who was/is in the scene in NYC knows who I'm talking about, too.

Moar:
- The guy who taps your bags when he scores dope for you in addition to taking two for the trouble.
- The guy who squeaks ecstatically about how acid is solving his problems while tripping.
- The LSD evangelist. I was guilty of being this one for a while.

Last edited:
That guy who begs for a hit, and when he gets high ruins your buzz because he's a neurotic freak.

That guy who introduces you to his "friend", then demands a piece.

That guy who keeps trying to dominate the conversation while high but while sober is quiet as fuck.

That guy who tells you his shit is fire, and his shit literally burns your throat.

I am #3 be nice to me

- The LSD evangelist. I was guilty of being this one for a while.
We all start there lol. I used to think if the world 'turned on' it would be such a peacefully, happy place. Apparently I was unaware of people like Charles Manson at the time :rolleyes:

that guy who says he can handle his shit and ends up having a seizure
that guy who u pass the joint to and smokes almost all of it
that guy who wants to buy more blow at 4-5am
that guy who wets the cocaine wrap AHHHHHHHHHH
Ok, I’m that guy at 4-5 am hah.
never understood the gummers.
I had a buddy that would get so paranoid he’d eat the empty bags instead of flushing them.(he would think the cops would wait at the sewer with a net the. Come arrest him.) so everytime I came over I made sure to use a whole garbage bag or something. I just wanted to see him conquer that! Hah

Ok, I’m that guy at 4-5 am hah.
never understood the gummers.
I had a buddy that would get so paranoid he’d eat the empty bags instead of flushing them.(he would think the cops would wait at the sewer with a net the. Come arrest him.) so everytime I came over I made sure to use a whole garbage bag or something. I just wanted to see him conquer that! Hah
I've reused cottons from the garbage iving coke years ago. How i dont have endocarditis i dont fucking Know.

I've reused cottons from the garbage iving coke years ago. How i dont have endocarditis i dont fucking Know.
Well I tried to cook with arm&hammer carpet cleaner with oxi action, it works but it tastes like the smell, and putrid. Good thing I did a sample so I don’t feel bad tossing it, I left it in cold water for 6 hours it still stinks like it.

Ugh, hate the moochers. Pass the blunt asshole.

This reminds me of this guy I used to smoke weed with in HS with my other shithead friends. We all had jobs in like junior year and we worked with these 2 guys who were older and would get us booze and shit. One time they came over to this empty house we had for the day and smoked weed with us just as like a lark. One of them was this big black dude who we got so high off this makeshift steamroller that he would just hold it in his hands for like 10 minutes whenever we passed it to him, not even realizing he was holding it. Happened every single time and none of us wanted to say anything to him.

He's not with us anymore though RIP 😢

One day we were all hanging out in my friend's attic, the most epic chill room of college, and he got up and said he was leaving... he pretended to leave but I guess snuck back in and hid behind a curtain so he could hear what we were saying about him... well, he hit a gold mine because we had an epic shit-talking session about him. Like 20 minutes into it he walked out from behind the curtain and looked like he was about to cry and was like fuck you guys! We actually all felt really bad because we were saying some intense shit.

This cracked me up! because we all know *that guy*

Just like that guy that promises, PROMISES this batch is better than the last batch, even though you know who he got both batches from, and theyre the same.

Do yall know that guy that got so out there on "bath salts" ( :LOL: ), that he could swear somebody was in his basement, writing messages on his thrown away tissues, so he called the police; he then proceeded to go into the basement to see what the fuss was about, which in turn, made him the guy in his basement that he called the cops on and was arrested?

The 13 year old runner who is more mouthy then the adult dealers

Just like that guy that promises, PROMISES this batch is better than the last batch, even though you know who he got both batches from, and theyre the same.

Do yall know that guy that got so out there on "bath salts" ( :LOL: ), that he could swear somebody was in his basement, writing messages on his thrown away tissues, so he called the police; he then proceeded to go into the basement to see what the fuss was about, which in turn, made him the guy in his basement that he called the cops on and was arrested?

I've never heard that one before but it is a high quality stim story

No but I've heard about That Guy who got so high on LSD that he believes to this day that he's a glass of orange juice, and he never leaves his room for fear someone will spill him.

He actually went to my friend's brother's high school. True story.

I hate saying it but I’m definitely the guy going up to both tell others I like their energy as well as get told lol.

That shits important to me, nothing worse than going out and being the only one getting down. (Unless your looking to get laid, been tied up for over a decade though so ya not for me..). The crowds vibe and energy is just as important as the musicians/artist on stage, and a good artist feeds off that energy and uses it.

That’s also why I find it beneficial to hand out a few party favors (free of course, vibes after all) to those around to get the mood right.

If I come up to you and tell you I like your energy it will often be immediate followed with a tab of L, some MD, or some DMT to take home with you.

-GC