• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

That Guy, drug culture edition

SKL

Bluelight Crew
We all know That Guy.

In the context of drugs, what's the surest sign that you're dealing with him?

I'll start.

- The guy that wants to instruct you on how to smoke crack better and winds up snatching away your high rambling about where exactly to heat the stem.
- The guy who uses MDMA hugs as an excuse to creep on girls.
- The guy (usually That Girl actually) who approaches you while you're tripping and tries to get you to play pretend and/or childlike games.

Last edited:
^^^The last I thankfully haven’t dealt with in god knows how long, but the other two... Fuck.. lol.

-The guy that tells you he only does natural drugs like LSD. (Yup.. I’ve met more than a few sadly. There are some not so bright folks amongst the gems in the psychedelic community.)

-That guy that has to prove how cool he is by the amounts of drugs he can consume.

-Even worst though is that guy that can’t keep their shit together and expects others to babysit them. For some reason I get painted as Dad for the night and often am unreasonably tasked with having to watch over others.

-GC

That guy who should not even do drugs because he freaks outs when they work exactly as they are supposed to.

That guy who no longer gives a fuck about life and borderline OD's with every use, yet doesn't understand why people dont want him around.

That guy who's a grown man but because he is an addict, acts like a little bitch if he is dope sick and expects sympathy from other addicts.

That guy who sends you videos of himself talking about gibberish while off his face on DXM daily and you never bother watching any because you know it's a waste of time.

That guy who tries to tell you, "Yo, this is some fluff mannn, gonna have to charge you double," and doesn't realize that LSD is LSD is LSD.

That guy who you hit up for pills, who says yeah, come on through, then doesn't answer his phone again for 8 hours because he's too barred out.

That guy who begs for a hit, and when he gets high ruins your buzz because he's a neurotic freak.

That guy who introduces you to his "friend", then demands a piece.

That guy who keeps trying to dominate the conversation while high but while sober is quiet as fuck.

That guy who tells you his shit is fire, and his shit literally burns your throat.

That guy that never answers his fucking phone even though dealing is his ONLY JOB

That guy that pinches your shit

That guy that flies into a rage when he can't get high
i'm the last 2 hhahahaha

that guy who says he can handle his shit and ends up having a seizure
that guy who u pass the joint to and smokes almost all of it
that guy who wants to buy more blow at 4-5am
that guy who wets the cocaine wrap AHHHHHHHHHH

Lmfao are there people like this? That's almost heartwarming how optimistic that thought process is.
Among some college kids yeah I see it quite a bit. And typically it’s less of a “hell yeah man you got this” and more of a “bro she’s so easy you could totally fuck her”

3PyXe14.jpg