• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

That Guy, drug culture edition

Lmaoo I never understood people being salty about getting pushed in a mosh pit, tf did they expect was gonna happen lol

These are the people that talk mad shit on the Internet and then as soon as someone does the same to them, they cry about it.

Or they're those dudes that just want to fight. Like my cousin, he just wants to fight, he tries to pick fights with people so they say something and he feels justified to attack them. He goes around hoping people will pick fights with him. He's just angry as fuck.

That guy that brags about his tolerance, takes massive doses and ODs ruining the night for everyone

I was once smoking DMT at a festival and a wook asked for a hit. Why not? I was feeling generous. So he opens the door to his car and we sit and zoom out. Only thing is, some guy bangs on the windshield a moment later and was like GTFO of my car. The wook shrugs, looks at me, and says, "I thought this was your car, dude." At that point I hadn't learned that ALL wooks are that guy until proved otherwise.

SKL I was kind of that guy one year at a fest. I was so dosed that when I finally found my car after hours of walking around lost I got in and just passed the fuck out. I woke up the next morning to someone banging on my car and asked me to get out. They were like, what the fuck are you doing in our car. I though, still buzzing from the night before, until I realized that I hadn't driven to the festival and was on the literal opposite side of the camp ground from my camp. I explained that I had the exact same car, down to the rust spots lol. Then they realized that they had left their car unlocked, and then realized that the guy that was sleeping in "his car" wasn't gonna steal anything, because it was my own car. They were really considerate of my situation when I fully explained myself, so we drank some morning beer and had a dab and was on my way. I was too fucked up at that festival. So lost the entire time lmao. Don't be that guy...lock your car.

SKL I was kind of that guy one year at a fest. I was so dosed that when I finally found my car after hours of walking around lost I got in and just passed the fuck out. I woke up the next morning to someone banging on my car and asked me to get out. They were like, what the fuck are you doing in our car. I though, still buzzing from the night before, until I realized that I hadn't driven to the festival and was on the literal opposite side of the camp ground from my camp. I explained that I had the exact same car, down to the rust spots lol. Then they realized that they had left their car unlocked, and then realized that the guy that was sleeping in "his car" wasn't gonna steal anything, because it was my own car. They were really considerate of my situation when I fully explained myself, so we drank some morning beer and had a dab and was on my way. I was too fucked up at that festival. So lost the entire time lmao. Don't be that guy...lock your car.

Haha, that reminds me, one time a few years back at a festival, I was high as balls, really drunk too, and it was the middle of the night, and it was hard to find my tent in the cluster. But eventually I found it, got in and passed out. I got woken up some time later as it was getting light out by a guy opening the tent and being like, hey man what are you doing in our tent? I was really confused and was like, wait I thought this was my tent. His girlfriend was freaking out and screaming at me to get out now, but fortunately the guy was cool and was like babe... babe... it's okay, he's just high as fuck. I got out of the tent, and saw that it was the exact same tent as mine, same brand and model. I looked around and my tent was just about 10 yards away. I was like guys I'm really sorry, but look I have the same tent, and there it is! He thought it was hilarious. I went to my tent to finish sleeping and heard her non-stop bitching about it, and he was just like babe, chill out, it's fine, shit happens, we're at a festival.

The rest of the festival, every time I saw him he laughed and gave me a high five, while she gave me the stinkeye. :D

Lol yea ive got one similar. Just so everyone knows in case they've never done a camping festival type deal; everything looks exactly the same. Its just tents for acres lol. And at night while your eyes are the size of dinner plates it makes it difficult.

One year a buddy and me wondered around for hours one night. I think it was his first and I my second festival. like 17 years old....no clue what we were doing. We never found our camp so we just in our spun our wisdom said well lay down here beside this little golf cart road in the middle of a bunch of tents that aren't ours. After a quick nap when the sun came up....it was raining this entire time btw lol...I looked up and saw my car and tent 15 feet away. Woke my friend up and we cracked the fuck up. You could see the stupid tattooed on our face lmao.. I can only imagine that everyone either didn't see what we did, or were too embarrassed to say anything. Moderation is the lesson old heads (y)