Site Feedback Thank You

for this wonderful sight- you guys are amazing!!! I was wondering if you had read my post regarding making tshirts or bumper stickers. Can we just take this upon oursleves? I thought it would be cool to have a huge bluelight party somewhere exciting~ if we plan this a ways in advance poor people like me could save some dough and parteee like crazy that day
wink.gif
Thanks for all your help and hard work
smile.gif

------------------
stay tight:)

I love BL too, but walking round with a BL T shirt on is like walking round with a t shirt sayin 'I take drugs, please search my butthole and arrest me now.'

no way, a bluelight shirt means you've an avid supporter of kmart ;)

bluelight

i don't care if this gets closed, i just want the mods and administrators and bl crew to read this....

I LOVE BLUELIGHT!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

lawlz
sorry

I love you BL!!!

When I am on Bluelight,I feel like I am finaly home.... there are many great and inteligent people.No other webside gave me so many possitive lifechanging things.My dream is that I will one day go to some BL party with willow,F&B,Cosmic Charlie,B9,solipsis,roger&me and many other great people from this special forum.

Yeah bluelight is great, lots of really cool, nice, AWESOME people on here! I registered here a year ago but just recently started really reading it and posting it. I have the same thoughts as you about most the people on here!

Best forum on the net.

That sounds like nice place to live,I was hoping that you live somewhere in europe so we can go to little dob adventure =D We registered here around same time

I really wanna goto europe someday it looks like a wonderful place

Most of my family came from scotland along time ago , i think the town they came from was called carney