Site Feedback Thank You

I Absolutely LOVE BL!

I dont really know where this post belongs but I just wanted to express to the moderators how wonderful i find this forum!

there is a place for everyone and everything!

Thank you! :D :D

Thank You Bluelight.

Thank you, this community as a whole has prevented a lot of dumb decisions. I realize my account only has a few months on it, but I've been reading these forums for a few years now and having the benefit of hindsight I have to say that if this site didn't exist, I'd have visited the hospital more times than I would have been inclined to. The amount of general information, personal experience, and concern that this community displays, whether it's the new poster or the mods, have almost definitively succeeded in the goal of Harm Reduction. At least in my life they have.

I can count 12 seperate occasions that before me and my friends did something stupid, one of us said, "We should probably check bluelight and see if someones done this before so we know what we're getting into." A perfect example was my first acid trip. Prior to it I'd done shrooms, molly, and a few non psychs. Prior to the trip I was very gung ho and was planning on taking 3 tabs. From the respect for quality LSD that I found on this site it seemed wiser for me and my friends to settle for 1 and 1/2. At the end of the trip we all agreed that 3 would have been to much for the first time and the amount we had taken was perfect.

My ramble aside I have to say, Thank You to those of you who run the website and allow it to be a valuable resource to the Drug Subculture. As for the community, thank you for just being awesome.

Retoxification

Great drug and community feeling

I would just like 2 say i came across bluelighter by chance and im just so glad i did.Im from england and ive learnt so much from so many different people its just like a massive community and i love it.Also could someone put my mind at peace surley im not the only 1 who takes there rec dose of your choice and log on here lol:)

I would just like 2 say i came across bluelighter by chance and im just so glad i did.Im from england and ive learnt so much from so many different people its just like a massive community and i love it.Also could someone put my mind at peace surley im not the only 1 who takes there rec dose of your choice and log on here lol:)

I think you're probably right. At least that's what I usually assume when I see a post that makes no sense at all :?

I love all you guys/gals

I'm in a state of hyperhedonism and wanted to make a quick thread of my appreciation for this community. :) <3

I just wanted to take a minute to say that my little cousin was asking me about what it was like to do drugs. He is 16 years old and is at that age when it becomes more of a reality to have exposure to drugs in his life.

I didn't tell him to do/not do drugs, but instead directed him to this website and showed him some posts in the OD forum about the dangerous effects of opiate addiction. He read the forum for a good hour and then handed me 2 vicodin that he had in his pocket. Your website's honest first hand reports made my little cousin change his mind about doing drugs. If someone had done that for me in 98' I may of done the same.

Thank you for the work over the past years, it means more than words can quantify.

^Wow, thats great! :) I'm so glad to hear that. I hope both you and your cousin stick around. Thanks for sharing! <3

I just wanted to take a minute to say that my little cousin was asking me about what it was like to do drugs. He is 16 years old and is at that age when it becomes more of a reality to have exposure to drugs in his life.

I didn't tell him to do/not do drugs, but instead directed him to this website and showed him some posts in the OD forum about the dangerous effects of opiate addiction. He read the forum for a good hour and then handed me 2 vicodin that he had in his pocket. Your website's honest first hand reports made my little cousin change his mind about doing drugs. If someone had done that for me in 98' I may of done the same.

Thank you for the work over the past years, it means more than words can quantify.

This is an awesome story. I always tell people not to experiment with opiates unless they are prescribed them from a doctor. They changed my life in too many ways to even try to grasp. Thanks for the feedback!

You guys are great~ You have actually in a sense developed a family of ravers. That's too good!
Keep it real
PLUR
Not just ravers /PLURpeeps, we've got a mixed bag of all sorts of drug fans of all possible 'persuasions', eh? Which IMO adds a lot of depth to bluelight that wouldn't be there if the focus were exclusively on MDMA and mebbe a few assorted RC's.

Gratitude for this forum

For the past 3 months, I have suffered through a rapid detox from methadone that will continue through the next 2 weeks. My Suboxone "induction" is scheduled for 4/20 (really), just in time for my move to Humboldt County! I have received comfort from this forum; friends and family would be alarmed or even offended if I confided my immense cravings for, and my continuing devotion to, Opium as the methadone painfully leaves my body. Withdrawal will fill these next 2 weeks with tears and sleepless nights; reading others' posts and writing my own allows me to focus, however temporarily, on something other than the pain and nastiness of withdrawal. Thank you to all who have created, maintained, and contributed to this forum.

:) I'm glad its helped you. It can definitely be very therapeutic to write things down during a time like that, and its especially helpful being able to read other peoples comments and writings and knowing that you arent alone. We're glad to have you here :) <3

Thanks a lot! :)

Due to my crazy emotions right now, your response made me cry! I truly appreciate your kindness and the efforts of all Bluelight contributors. From now-4/20 I need all the help I can get. May the Lady Opium, in Her infinite power, comfort and ease the suffering of all who love Her.

Thank you mods, admins, and the whole bluelight community.

Thank you. Any threads that are posted in the wrong place are moved quickly, with no punishment to the poster. Mods are not power hungry whores. Questions are awnsered quickly and correctly. And there is none of that annoying SWIM bullshit. So again, thank you. :)