• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Thai man arrested for allegedly attempting to donate methamphetamine to flood victims

Sounds like a little too much to me.

But hey, my limit was about 100 mg before things went 8( , so I probably just have a low tolerance.

Hah, for me 30mg is a lot. But I'm on selegiline. I've found myself doing 10mg a lot more often than 30 since getting on selegiline. 30 used to be my go to dose for work, but it became more recreational than functional from my new lack of MAO-B.

have heart

<3He did NOT have a gun on him, the police found one when they searched his home hours later.

This poor man was just trying to help in a way he thought (at the time) might help.

Keeps you warm, gives energy. It was all he could offer . damn shame if he goes to prison for this in my opinion, damn shame.
Hey, if I lost my house, my family, all I had, perhaps, just perhaps it might help, in that moment to re build or at least gain some inspiration to rebuild. I'm not supporting meth; simply saying that given the context to which and why it was offered, this was not an act of malevolence. It was a benign attempt to help. Let's send the people around him, the officials, a heafty dose of compassion so this man will walk free again.

I bet if all he had was apples, he would have offered them. Let's not crucify a guy for offering all he had in such a dire moment.

^ oh right, just because he didn't have the gun on him means they won't charge him for it 8) Come on now... critical thinking skills, people.

If I get arrested for selling weed and they find a nuclear bomb in my house, do you say the life sentence is for drugs? No, you don't. It's not like they just forgot about the gun :|

10-11 years sounds about right. You'll probably get a year in prison per pill over there unless you can quickly pay a 50,000 baht bribe

You have any evidence, or are you just pulling that out of your... hat?

Meth pills are really common here in Seattle though, we have so much fucking crystal here it can't help but make it's way into the ecstasy. It's usually sold as meth though.. Nearly always Blue Dolphins as well, kind of funny. I've seen well over 5 different Blue Dolphin stamps and everyone was 30-50mg of methamphetamine

Last edited:
Methamphetamine is exceptionally difficult to find here and expensive, except in the form of "speed pills" of ~30 mg. 150 mg per pill sounds heavenly.

I did say felt like 150mg so it's a subjective evaluation of what the old pills used to contain.
Yabas are more commonly smoked than eaten, so a pill isn't really supposed to be taken all at once .it's smoked on foil or also commonly put into a bong (yeah it's retarded). Don't bother trying to explain melting points and solubility to a thai peasant. The amount that gets wasted is ridiculous.

Carefully smoking a pill could make it last two days, but eating a whole meant no definitely no sleep and your tongue is a right massacre the next day.

It's usually sold as meth though.. Nearly always Blue Dolphins as well, kind of funny. I've seen well over 5 different Blue Dolphin stamps and everyone was 30-50mg of methamphetamine

Blue Dolphins in my area also have a real solid reputation for being meth bombs. I've been avoiding them since 2005 :p

You have any evidence, or are you just pulling that out of your... hat?

Not sure what you mean by evidence but I have friends in Thai jails and friends who have bribed Thai police and have been friends with some Thai police and Thai drug dealers in the past, I am not going to be far from the mark here.

Last edited:
My name is Thai Mai Shu, and I'm going to wap fo' u! Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Anybody know where the term 'Yaba' originated from? It's just so American. Some OG Thai tweaker met the Flintstones?

^Yeah man all roads lead to America wtf.

Ya Ba is Thai for Crazy drug. of course they don't spell it yaba they have their own script and yaba is just a romanisation, it also goes by Ya Ma which crazy horse .

ยา (yah) - drug (long 'a' 'า' sound as in 'bath' UK pronunciation)
บ้า (bah)- crazy (long 'a' sound again)

ยาบ้า yah bah or yabba (drug crazy) or crazy drug.

Ya Ba is Thai for Crazy drug. of course they don't spell it yaba they have their own script and yaba is just a romanisation, it also goes by Ya Ma which crazy horse .

Never heard Yama, but you're not wrong:

http://2bangkok.com/yama-to-be-yaba.html

My name is Thai Mai Shu, and I'm going to wap fo' u! Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU9PayTno14

Last edited:
Thailand is definitely one of the top countries I want to travel to.

yah bah or yabba (drug crazy) or crazy drug.

Never heard Yama, but you're not wrong:

Yeah my bad It was late ,meant to say Ya Ma is horse drug not crazy Horse, which either came from its use to dope horses in racing or to supposedly give one the strength of a horse.
Although Crazy horse drug does sound pretty cool, Ya Ba Ma
The adjective goes after the noun in Thai so whilst the literal translation is Drug Crazy the correct translation is Crazy Drug.
It's still common to be called Ya Ma in Thailand and in other places it is still only known by that term.

I'm a farang , take my grammar with a grain of rice.

^ It doesn't even look that good.. I'd probably run it through some acetone before even thinking about using it.

^ I wouldn't !!!!! Slam that shit like a mad habit ; not Enough time for this addict. Harm reduction : don't listen to me. Devils got me by the balls, kids.

I stand corrected. I apologize if I may have come across as... well, I can think of a few words :sus:

Yeah my bad It was late ,meant to say Ya Ma is horse drug not crazy Horse, which either came from its use to dope horses in racing or to supposedly give one the strength of a horse.
Although Crazy horse drug does sound pretty cool, Ya Ba Ma
The adjective goes after the noun in Thai so whilst the literal translation is Drug Crazy the correct translation is Crazy Drug.
It's still common to be called Ya Ma in Thailand and in other places it is still only known by that term.

I'm a farang , take my grammar with a grain of rice.
the original name "ya ma" was so because one of the first mass distributors of meth in Thailand used a horse as their trademark stamp. either on the actual pill or just the packaging, i'm not sure. but it was popular amongst truck drivers. (source)

fun fact: Red Bull (Grating Daeng) is from Thailand. The general perception about redbull, and its trademark two red-bulls is that it is a drink for truck drivers.

Regarding the OP's article: that's a damn shame. It's a pitty one of the most beautiful areas of the world has such extreme intolerance towards substances. especially considering the history their "war on drugs" has in terms of being used to kill rival political members/groups...and in this case, the man did no one any harm.

Folley, you sound like a horrible person. Go eat more "Ya E".