• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Thai man arrested for allegedly attempting to donate methamphetamine to flood victims

Meth pills are really common here in Seattle though, we have so much fucking crystal here it can't help but make it's way into the ecstasy. It's usually sold as meth though.. Nearly always Blue Dolphins as well, kind of funny. I've seen well over 5 different Blue Dolphin stamps and everyone was 30-50mg of methamphetamine

That's good info. I didn't know that the meth tabs had mad there way into other parts of the US (although it's kinda obvious it would). I had a really hard time finding Ecstasy pills here in Minnesota that didn't contain meth. Even then, the ones I finally got that tested positive for MDMA also had Butylone, and 6-APB in them. I guess pure MDMA pills are a thing of the past now-a-days :(

the original name "ya ma" was so because one of the first mass distributors of meth in Thailand used a horse as their trademark stamp. either on the actual pill or just the packaging, i'm not sure. but it was popular amongst truck drivers. (source)

fun fact: Red Bull (Grating Daeng) is from Thailand. The general perception about redbull, and its trademark two red-bulls is that it is a drink for truck drivers.

you ever seen a yaba bro? never seen a press on a Ya Ba that wasn't letters and numbers. Virtually all yabas are produced in Myanmar by the Shan state who partially funds their war with the Burmese military through the sale of the pills. I don't know why they would call them Ya Ma in Myanmar where they are produced if the word originated in Thailand , surely they would have their own name for it.
I wouldn't believe jack shit from Thaksin, dude is fiercely anti drug and is responsible for the current extreme drug policies in Thailand as well as the execution of thousands of people involved with drugs.
It's Krating Daeng Btw and energy drinks are huge with everyone.

damn dog. chill out. that book was actually written by a Thai professor/economist and American journalist, highly critical and revealing regarding Thaksin's government....maybe the network of people who initially flooded the market no longer exist.

im just sharing information i read in a book once, thanks for the input!