Testosterone propionate + dianabol

Keep in mind that test p is notorious for post injection pain. Pinning 3/week will keep you sore for awhile (especially if we're talking about virgin muscle)

Don't let the pain (somewhat akin to a really bad "Charlie horse") keep you from your workout regimen

Is this not a needless waste of gear I imagine some gets left behind for every shot maybe .05 and we'll do the math

Can go into detail (justification), almost nothing gets wasted :) all to do with (the MUCH finer points of) injection method.

Hi my name is nolys and I like to stick hard sharp objects in my anus.
Oh wait... What?

Fucking LOL

LOL, I have been pinning Every day, Since December, My name is Neo. . . and with the strength of my higher power I hope to make sure to up the dosage on my HGH to 6 IU daily.

I've been pinning every day since....actually, a full year as of 2 weeks ago. In this time I've not injected maybe 10 days TOTAL.

lol yeah I was on a long run recently, my self. You start getting use to the constant pinning.

So used to it I actually feel really weird if I HAVEN'T pinned lol....it's like I've left the house without pants on or something :p

Hello fellas..
I know this is a rather old post but since I've already started my cycle, I thought I'd post my results..

Been two weeks into it. Started on the 15/03/14..

It's Test -E = 250mgx2/w w1-w14
Deca = 100mgx2/w w1-w12

Had 5 shots till now and I can already see the changes. People say it takes a month to see the results but oh no, I'm seeing them real quick..
Gained 5 pounds in two weeks.. I'm sure most of it is water.. Sigh!..

Can feel the boost in the energy.. And been hitting the gym twice as recommended..

Just got a few things I'd like to ask the pros..

My target is to get a bulked up but with a lean look.. Planning to shoot a portfolio at the end of the cycle..

Since I'm doing test e and deca, I'm bound to get huge.
And the belly is going no where.. I must say I haven't noticed any sides.. Seems my body responds well to both the compounds..

So this is what I need to know.. Is there anything I can add to this cycle in the end to burn off the fat and get a lean look? I know it makes little sense but it's really important to me.. Don't wanna look crap in the portfolio..

A few forums say adding Anavar helps.. But that's mob expensive.. Dam!.. Some say Winny.. Cheap, easy to get.. But that's all about losing the water retention, not fat.. Some say mast.. But again, reviews said that's just a if you're already lean.. So I'm kinda lost.. I need a lean look by the end of the cycle.. Can't look bloated.. And need the belly off.. Diet changes, cardio and things are fine with me..

Please advice me on what I need to do? And if possible, what compound can I add to get the lean-perfect-for-a-shoot look..