Testosterone propionate + dianabol

arifaziz_2045

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I'm about to start my first cycle.. Did all the research and have come up with two cycles. Got the AI and PCT in place..

Testosterone enanthanate (250x2) a week - 1-12
Or
Testosterone propionate (150x3) a week - 1-12

Clubbed with Dianabol 25mg/ed w1-w6

I know people wouldn't agree to test-p with dbol but thought I'd give it a try.. Got arimidex going throughout the cycle..

My question is : Can test-p be run for 12 cycles?

I'm more towards the test-p side since it won't give me much bloating.

So, what would you recommend? Test-p or test-e? Plus I wanna run test-p with dianabol for 12 weeks.. What say you about that?

Hey guys,

I'm about to start my first cycle.. Did all the research and have come up with two cycles. Got the AI and PCT in place..

Or

I know people wouldn't agree to test-p with dbol but thought I'd give it a try.. Got arimidex going throughout the cycle..

My question is : Can test-p be run for 12 cycles?

So, what would you recommend? Test-p or test-e? Plus I wanna run test-p with dianabol for 12 weeks.. What say you about that?

on what scientific facts u came to conclusion that test P bloats less than longer esters..

I vote for test E.
I don't see why prop wouldn't cause as much bloat as enan? No matter what ester you use, test will still aromatise to estrogen... leading to some bloating. If you're that worried about bloat, don't use dbol.
And what's wrong with running prop with dbol?
What's wrong with running prop for 12weeks?
You can use whatever ester you want with dbol, for as long as you want to.
After all, test is test. The ester only affects absorption rate / half life.

I have also hears that prop bloats less and converts less than enanthate, Fuck knows why, test is test.
I'd like gf to chime in with any explanation as to why this may be or is not the case.
I call bollocks but I don't have a degree in chemistry.

From my limited organic chem knowledge of esters the test should behave the same regardless. The only thing I can see is the way the body metabolizes the faster releasing test vs slower release and the ability to keep blood levels stable with injection protocol.

Ok here is the reason. The faster acting test will bloat more because it converts faster as the ester is more easily removed, hence higher rates of conversion to estrogen. They reach peak blood plasma levels faster as well. Longer esters are more stable for the purpose of clinical settings and make maintaining a consistent blood level easier as well.

Prop is fine you just have to use your Ai as efficiently as possible as well as monitor your carb/sodium intake to balance out water retention.
If you can get your Adex to .25mg dosages then I would do that daily as opposed to .5 EOD.
But for a first cycle your goign to be pinning really regular so you better be comfortable with injection technique, and where and how to rotate.
I would recommend Test c or e for your first run easier to set up an injection schedule, and keep it stable, less injecting, less sights needed and all in all an easier go of it man.

Dam.. I love your explanations and logic.. Well, I came to this conclusion cause I read in many places that prop boats less than test-e.. I'll post the sources if it's alright.. (don't know the forum rules yet).. But I'm sure him reach the same results on Google too.. Regardless, I think I'm stick to test-e.. First cycle, let's keep it simple.. And about the arimidex, Neo it's was you who asked me to up my Ari dose from 0.25 to 0.5 on another post.. Anyways, it's done.. Test-e at 500mg /week with dbol at 25mg/day.. May boost it to 35mg/ed.. And Ari at 0.25/eod.. And the PCT stays the same..
Everything good?

yeah it works better that way with longer esters with shorter acting you need to go to .5 Every other day. with prop or liek ace or suspension its .25 every day, to keep on top of the sides as they happen begin to appear or before they fully manifest.

Cool.. I'll stick to this.. Thanks guys.. Especially Neo.. He's pretty active.. And pardon my grammar/spellings.. It's all Mr. Auto-correct making me look stupid and illiterate.. Sigh!.. Anyways, thanks guys.. I'll be starting my cycle this Monday.. Wish me luck.. :D.. Cheers!..

I have also hears that prop bloats less and converts less than enanthate, Fuck knows why, test is test.
I'd like gf to chime in with any explanation as to why this may be or is not the case.
I call bollocks but I don't have a degree in chemistry.

Hi nolys, this is how I understand it:
Typically any ester, administered in an appropriate dose, over the appropriate half-life time, should deliver the testosterone in a similar way and should differ very little in rate of metabolization. Typically you'll see more aromatization with higher fluctuation (less frequent injections than half-life) with any ester
Long esters can cause a slightly higher aromatisation because you inject a larger amount at once, causing a larger bolus dose at the start of the week, and the more hits the system at once, the more is metabolized by enzymes. This can easily be remedied by using a more frequent injection pattern (twice a week rather than once a week).

The difference in metabolization rate: AAS metabolize at the hands of a ton of enzymes in the body. The rate of appearance influences the rate of metabolization. The higher the bolus, the higher the degree of metabolization.. EG: When you inject testosterone suspension, you tend to blow up, because the bolus dose is heavily metabolized to both estrogen and DHT. It will also spike a steady increase in SHBG production to buffer it. This forms a tremendous base to build growth on, an anabolic environment, but it also drastically increases water retention, blood pressure and incidence of estrogenic side in those people prone to it. Ester testosterones do not have this problems because they slowly build up to a more stable dose, and despite small fluctuations is mostly kept stable throughout. This decreases the rate of metabolization by spreading the testosterone out over time more.

Pin more frequently than the half life (twice per half-life ideally) with any ester for more stable blood concentrations, this should in most cases result in less aromatization and DHT conversion...
Prop', Enanthate, Cypionate, should all have minimal side effects if a correct dose and injection protocol for each compound is followed...

Hey guys,

Or

My question is : Can test-p be run for 12 weeks?

Pin Test-E 200mg once every 3 days... Don't bother with the Dbol.. The Dbol may be enough to initiate aromatization, hence the need for Arimidex.. (when you shouldn't need it with just test-e)...

Its your first cycle, and your only small, keep it simple.... Why induce side effects if you don't need to..??

I'll pin everything ED unless there's something forcing me to skip a day (in which case I'll only change the routine for that period). No matter the compound, no matter the ester, I'd rather inject it every day for stable levels than be "lazy" and go by its half-life.

Currently injecting the following ED with a 25g 1":
0.2ml (50mg) Testosteron Enanthate
0.6ml (60mg) Trenbolone Acetate
0.6ml (60mg) Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)

Additional oral compounds:
40mg Dianabol ED
12.5mg Aromasin ED

Just my 2c on injection/administration frequency :)

Last edited:
I'm sero and I'm a pin cushion. Today I've been pin free for 2 days. I'm gonna relapse tomorrow with 250mg test e though :p

LOL, I have been pinning Every day, Since December, My name is Neo. . . and with the strength of my higher power I hope to make sure to up the dosage on my HGH to 6 IU daily.

Hi my name is nolys and I like to stick hard sharp objects in my anus.
Oh wait... What?

I'll pin everything ED unless there's something forcing me to skip a day (in which case I'll only change the routine for that period). No matter the compound, no matter the ester, I'd rather inject it every day for stable levels than be "lazy" and go by its half-life.

Would doing this not waste a lot of gear still left behind in the syringe? I imagine roughly 0.05 gets left behind so if my guess is right Ur losing 1/4 gear per shot if doing .2 each time?

Currently injecting the following ED with a 25g 1":
0.2ml (50mg) Testosteron Enanthate
0.6ml (60mg) Trenbolone Acetate
0.6ml (60mg) Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)

Additional oral compounds:
40mg Dianabol ED
12.5mg Aromasin ED

Just my 2c on injection/administration frequency :)
Is this not a needless waste of gear I imagine some gets left behind for every shot maybe .05 and we'll do the math

You're not going to notice one whit of difference in 'bloat' either way. As soon as the ester is cleaved off, the exact same hormone enters the bloodstream and bonds to receptors.

It's true that the rate of release into the bloodstream may vary, but this can depend on so many factors, including the site at which you inject it. And there's also the weight of the ester to consider - ones with longer esters (say enanthate or undecylenate) logically contain proportionately less active hormone.

In so far as these factors account for any real-world difference, there is then the ameliorating effect of E2 having a relatively long half-life (15-17hrs or so vs. about 2-3hrs for test), and a further steady release of accumulated test/E2 from circulating SHBG (mostly test, SHBG has much less affinity for E2).

Thus my advice is always to take the route of less injections!