• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Tested pink 2c-b pill.

Sadly, this is the absolute norm with European 2C-B pills. The average 2C-B pill in the Netherlands contains 11mg 2C-B and most of them are sold as 20-25mg. A not so funny fun fact, about 90% of them have unquantified amounts of byproducts in them that are mostly leftovers from synthesis. [reference]

Quite annoying. So with 10mg pills how many pills do you take to get some visuals (I know it will be pretty person-dependant)
I guess I will try with two

Quite annoying. So with 10mg pills how many pills do you take to get some visuals (I know it will be pretty person-dependant)
I guess I will try with two
1-1,5pills on its own is relatively mild and more social than trippy.

1-1,5pills combined with 25mcg 1cp-lsd at T+4h is trippy rave dancing for me.

2pills at a home party with friends had me floored in the couch and closing my eyes during the peak.

pills are 10mg.

I’m looking at 2cb to buy and unfortunately I can only seem to find pills that ship to my part of mainland Europe (rhymes with chance). Everything I have read says 2cb is under-dosed. Fine. I just want to be sure of what I ingest so i know how much to take. If a vendor is selling pills supposedly at 25mg and they are actually at 11mg, are there chances that some pills will indeed be 25 and it is luck (or unluck) of the draw? Also I’ve never taken 2cb so I have no frame of reference.