• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Tested pink 2c-b pill.

Ah, ok. I thought the forums were for questions but I don't post in the pill reports forum very often so I guess I wouldn't know.
Yeah, it's a really dead sub forum which mostly wants us to tell people what is in their street meth or their pressed oxy blues. They think it's a sub forum for US to test THEIR drugs ! :ROFLMAO:

It's actually a place where anybody that is testing their drugs to publish the report that comes back.

Yeah, it's a really dead sub forum which mostly wants us to tell people what is in their street meth or their pressed oxy blues. They think it's a sub forum for US to test THEIR drugs ! :ROFLMAO:

It's actually a place where anybody that is testing their drugs to publish the report that comes back.
What happened to the old regional pill reports? Did that go out with the old format? If so is there a way to find that info? Sorry for derailing the thread. Last interruption...promise.

What happened to the old regional pill reports? Did that go out with the old format? If so is there a way to find that info? Sorry for derailing the thread. Last interruption...promise.
You aren't derailing it no problem. And I don't know the answer to your question about the old thread but @Xorkoth or @Mysterier might be able to point you in the right direction.

Lets face it - a pill with only 10mg of active is going to be small. Hard to put a logo on.

Why do 2C-B pills on the pill report sites have so little 2C-B? I can see making it 15 mgs as that can be a gentle but good trip. But they always seem low dosed.

Thanks for posting the result OP.

Why do 2C-B pills on the pill report sites have so little 2C-B? I can see making it 15 mgs as that can be a gentle but good trip. But they always seem low dosed.

Thanks for posting the result OP.

Maybe for easier titration of dosing. Since 2CB pills are usually smaller it could be harder to reliable cut one in half. Having a 10mg pill gives the user a bit more play as long as the pills are priced accordingly and the end user knows it’s a good thing. Problems arise when a 10mg pill gets passed off as 20.

-GC

Problems arise when a 10mg pill gets passed off as 20.
Sadly, this is the absolute norm with European 2C-B pills. The average 2C-B pill in the Netherlands contains 11mg 2C-B and most of them are sold as 20-25mg. A not so funny fun fact, about 90% of them have unquantified amounts of byproducts in them that are mostly leftovers from synthesis. [reference]

Either 2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromo benzaldehyde of 2,5-dimethoxy PEA.

Neither particularly toxic.

Suggests 2CB market is too small to attract real professional chemists.

Oh 2CI & 2CC might be sold as 2CB since all are illegal.

Oh 2CI & 2CC might be sold as 2CB since all are illegal.
2C-B is arguably the easiest to make out of the bunch (except for maybe 2C-N) and if the others have no legal advantage then what's the appeal in selling those instead?

2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromo benzaldehyde of 2,5-dimethoxy PEA.
Right, perhaps also small amounts of overbrominated byproducts?

Could be although the positional isomer seems more likely. Who knows what the 4 & 3.4 do. Yield IS low, but if one uses N-bromosuccinamide, the amount of Br is limited.... although I doubt NBS is widely used.

BUT looking at DOB yield is higher (Precursor costs more) and it can be cleaned, What the market will bear, I guess.

2CI gives considerably better yield - and who would know. Note 2CC & 2CI both use phthalic anhydride. THAT is the key.