• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Terry M's Essential Election

I was mistaken. I had always thought the Conservatives were the Nasty Party.

How did I manage to live so long without spotting that there was an even nastier party?

Heh, =D

11wczdf.jpg

Idiot leftists are just annoyed because they couldn't get support from an anti UK party, and pro-IRA terrorist party Sinn Feinn. Well, the future is pro UK and anti-EU (since the EU is a complete and utter failure), and if you can forgive Adams and Mcguiness then I see no reason why you can't do the same for the DUP. ;)

It would have been better for everyone had Ireland actually joined Great Britain or the UK. I say this as someone who has an Irish heritage on both sides of my family.

It would have been better for everyone had Ireland actually joined Great Britain or the UK. I say this as someone who has an Irish heritage on both sides of my family.

I think this is a great idea. Better yet, I think the Dutch should join us too. And the Danish. Plus the Icelandic, Finnish, Germans, Italians - heck, let's have all these nearby European countries join our empire. And we could call it United Europe, or some other kind of name with an 'E' and an 'U' in it. Genius.

I think this is a great idea. Better yet, I think the Dutch should join us too. And the Danish. Plus the Icelandic, Finnish, Germans, Italians - heck, let's have all these nearby European countries join our empire. And we could call it United Europe, or some other kind of name with an 'E' and an 'U' in it. Genius.

Heh ;)