• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Terrible at reading girls.. looking for advice on recent hook up

It seems like she isn't looking for a relationship but perhaps a friends with benefits type thing.

You don't always have to sleep with them. Go out have fun, get to know yourself through them.

It seems like she isn't looking for a relationship but perhaps a friends with benefits type thing.

This.

I met up with her at a coffee shop last night to grab my key, hung out for a bit and the person she was supposed to be meeting never showed up so I suggested we hang out. Eventually went back to her place and basically just hung out for a bit then (just literally, not figuratively) slept together. So we didn't hook up again but that's cool we were both exhausted last night - Definitely at least going to be friends with her, I'm guessing with occasional benefits. Which is really all I want right now anyway.

Thanks to everyone. I'm starting to notice my alcoholic thinking more these days, recognize it then get over it. For instance always tripping out with anxiety when I'm being introverted, worrying about constantly thinking of something to say - the more I thought about it and paid attention, she's got the same personality - So I really doubt she sits there thinking to her self "why the fuck is he so quit, SAY SOMETHING" but not say something herself, and still invite me to hang out. I seriously doubt that, but in the moment my "first thought wrong" tends to deceive me.

Either way, thanks for the replies. I made a new friend and I'm happy about it. :)

huh,read some one night stand rules, and decide what you want with this girl: just hooking up and exciting nights or something more? So when you decide than act !