Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Tell us about the last film you watched, mate!

Bridesmaids.

I enjoyed it. Smoked before heading to the drive-in where we had plenty of snacks and beer! I laughed plentifully.

I watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford again
Such an underrated movie, but I understand, it's a western with out much action at all

But I absolutely love it, plus Sam Rockwell is in it and he's one of my favorite actors.
I also think Casey Affleck was born to play the role of Robert Ford

jjd-1119_1.jpg

If you haven't seen it and like good character development, give it a chance
It starts off sorta slow but it's so worth it

Yeah! I've been meaning to catch that one. Thanks for reminding me, dood.

Kung+Fu+Panda+2+Movie.jpg

kungfu panda 2 was really cool, tha "dragon warrior" wants to find out why is father is a stork? so panda discovers the truth...

Super8MoviePoster1.jpg

good movie, thought it was going to be like a really horror movie.. sorta like em a mix of red dawn and ET. lol

paul-movie-350755918.jpg

Paul, wasn't bad I suppose could be better.

Herr_Lehmann-1_thumb.jpg

Herr Lehmann, should have watched this years earlier!

I watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford again
Such an underrated movie, but I understand, it's a western with out much action at all

But I absolutely love it, plus Sam Rockwell is in it and he's one of my favorite actors.
I also think Casey Affleck was born to play the role of Robert Ford

jjd-1119_1.jpg

If you haven't seen it and like good character development, give it a chance
It starts off sorta slow but it's so worth it

Casey Affleck was Superb in this- good show indeed. :)

poster-large-2.jpg

Mmmmeh It was off-beat and watchable; if your in that kind of mood but nothing spectacular. Lead Actor was pretty good.

paul-movie-350755918.jpg

Paul, wasn't bad I suppose could be better.

yeah.. paul could have been a weird watch if i wasn't into UFO's n shit. Since I bereeve that we are not alone.. the movie made me laugh because i could see my self doing the same shit (except with a hot chick riding around with me in a RV).

the "shaun of the dead" cast just didn't do all that great in a "American" movie? maybe it's their accent.. but somethings they said I couldn't comprehend..

^ it wasn't the klingon bits they spoke that you couldn't understand?

the-safety-of-objects-2451-poster-large.jpeg

The Safety of Objects. I am almost ashamed to say I have had this disc laying around for about six years now--What a great movie! Awesome cast, excellent acting. Wow! Four out of five stars.

I do need to rewatch it, however, as I missed some of the softer speaking parts and the subtitles never popped on, grr.
Finally rewatched it with subtitles. Still blew me away. Still want to watch it again. *Shakes head* Phenomenal.

I'm thinking it's closer to five stars now, too... Will post back in a couple months when I watch it for the third time. :p

Halfway through Mars Needs Moms. Not sure why I got it tbh, but I guess it's an okay movie.

Just saw X-Men 1st Class and really enjoyed it. The only downside is when certain things happen it's easy to predict the outcome because you know what character will be needed in a given scenario. Doesn't detract from the fun of the movie itself though.

^ glad you enjoyed it :D

I watched Dagon and Cloverfield last night. Not very impressed with either but they kept me entertained enough to kill a few hours.

devil-movie-poster.jpg

Devil - It was somewhat entertaining I suppose...

dreamersdvd

The Dreamers - Strange film but pretty good overall. <3 Eva Green

restrepo_ver2.jpg

If you enjoy war films at all. Do yourself a favour & see this. 5 thumbs up.

^Armadillo is worth a watch to.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011x1hl/Our_War_The_Invisible_Enemy/ same with this where there will be several parts.

This is a bit older but still good, he first trains up as a royal marine commando then joins them in Afghanistan with other new recruits that just went through basic training which has been filmed to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmlHxIqVoxE you'll have to look for the follow up 'commando on the front line'

Ross Kemp- Afghanistan series is very good to, opens your eyes a bit more to what actually goes on there.

In case you weren't aware of those.

Last edited:
I saw imaginarium of dr. parnassus and found it pretty enjoyable
probably 8/10, pretty engaging story and the acting was actually pretty good but ledger didnt seem that beleivable, the transitions between ledger and depp and other guy'(s) was pretty well done, seemed to make the movie even better

oh and i was pretty infatuated with the female character, she is so fine ;o

The-Imaginarium-of-Doctor-Parnassus.jpg