• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tell Me the Coolest Thing You Know About LSD

Oh yes?

Then why do My friends who press ecstasy pills say They put the raw LSD crystal into the pills?

Because they lie to you a lot.
That's not how you put the LSD in a pill.
You need to have a standardized powder before you press.

Heatlessbbq, please, I say again please - stop posting in this thread. I do not know how the mods let such a viscious troll run amuck, but I literally could not care less about anything you think you know about anything.

It's one thing to debate, it's another thing entirely to be hateful.

Now stop derailing my motherfucking thread.

ergot fungus with zero purification
I swear I had one trip that felt just like the description of St. anthony’s fire. The one time I had L from my non-connect.
Always could be set and setting, but absolutely, the fungus itself can be variable, let alone the human factor.
So, I do buy this notion of quality, not just quantity having influence.

As far as adding pure xtal to a pill, it would be but a single grain, which would be pretty tough, not impossible.
But if we examine further and ask “why” anyone would go that route, as opposed to merely adding it to a solution, there wouldn’t be a cogent reason to go for it, other than novelty. Or the belief that raw xtal is somehow imbued with a special quality all its own.
Wouldn’t know personally, never had the raw stuff.

I swear I had one trip that felt just like the description of St. anthony’s fire. The one time I had L from my non-connect.
Always could be set and setting, but absolutely, the fungus itself can be variable, let alone the human factor.
So, I do buy this notion of quality, not just quantity having influence.

As far as adding pure xtal to a pill, it would be but a single grain, which would be pretty tough, not impossible.
But if we examine further and ask “why” anyone would go that route, as opposed to merely adding it to a solution, there wouldn’t be a cogent reason to go for it, other than novelty. Or the belief that raw xtal is somehow imbued with a special quality all its own.
Wouldn’t know personally, never had the raw stuff.
Pills are made in big baches, it would be dramatically slow to dose 50 to 60ug to every single one, and a scale that costs thousands.

Yes for sure, just trying to allow an out valve here. I posit that it is not impossible, albeit very highly improbable, and as you point out, incredibly costly, even cause losses for the maker. So while we can’t accept the assertion that his friend does this to all their pills, they may indeed have fucked around one time with putting some (would probably be an unknown qty) into a few random pills. That is downright mean. Imagine eating a microdot and getting a milligram instead, because there was a grain of xtal in the pill. Or that grain rides the outscoop on the press and goes into the next pill, doubling an already insane dose.
Occam says it prolly was a friendly exaggeration, or joke, never happened.
Probably.

Back to OP;
I think everyone should read Electric Kool-aid Acid Test. The bit about Kesey painting LSD-laced DMSO onto the doorknobs, railings, and water fountain in the Cali Courthouse was awesome. Even if that story is hyperbolic, it’s a great legend and I wanna believe it happened. Iirc, the judge let them off.

The bit about Kesey painting LSD-laced DMSO onto the doorknobs, railings, and water fountain in the Cali Courthouse was awesome. Even if that story is hyperbolic, it’s a great legend and I wanna believe it happened. Iirc, the judge let them off.

Yes, we all know how notoriously tolerant American judges are towards people who
* do drugs
* fall on the left end of the political spectrum
* try to "prank" members of the justice system, especially when said prank could easily be construed as an act of chemical terrorism
so yeah, that happened...

;)

DMSO stinks a lot, the first person to touch that door would probably notice.

Heatlessbbq, please, I say again please - stop posting in this thread. I do not know how the mods let such a viscious troll run amuck, but I literally could not care less about anything you think you know about anything.

It's one thing to debate, it's another thing entirely to be hateful.

Now stop derailing my motherfucking thread.
That actually is not true.

If You do not want to take My person experiences to Your research, then fine.

Bro, here's the real kicker (yes, I am ignoring the fact that you think debating and spreading hate are synonymous) - anyone who has taken a measurable amount of LSD should be much more humble and kind to others. It goes with the territory.

The exception, of course, is for sociopaths/psychopaths.

How could one possibly trip regularly, and still be so callous and unaware? Either you are a liar, or you are mentally deranged; I'm hoping it's the former.

Come on folks, no need for this, please stop arguing unproductively. If you go into the profile of any user you no longer wish to see, you can select 'ignore' and it'll hide their posts forever more, so you can just focus on those you actually want to interact with.

For the record, the Merry Pranksters never painted any LSD on public property. That is a misquote and you should really re-read that passage yourself.

It was a rumor, not the location you quoted and cost the Acid Test Graduation to be without a venue other than the disused factory.

Just fact checking.

Come on folks, no need for this, please stop arguing unproductively. If you go into the profile of any user you no longer wish to see, you can select 'ignore' and it'll hide their posts forever more, so you can just focus on those you actually want to interact with.

I find it shocking that BL mods allow this sort of behavior to run unchecked. Someone who goes around calling people noobs and suggesting cannabis edibles to quell anxiety on a high dose acid trip...is that really the kind of person we want here?

^ I get what you mean Cryptic. At least you can put him on ignore. I'm sure most people have.

On topic: in the book 'the brotherhood of eternal love' it says that one of the lysergamide chemists accidentally stumbled upon a shortcut in the process by simply putting some stage of the synth in the freezer.

It doesn't really elaborate any further - May well be bullshit or myth though.

Purity makes a huge difference in the effects of LSD. Needlepoint and white fluff quality will have no confusion at all during any stage of the LSD experince even at doses around 500 ug or body load. While more trash LSD will make you really confused on the come up give you terrible naseusa and make you take anywhere between 1 - 5 huge shits. Synthesis is usually done on a large scale by teams of dedicated older chemists for the dn etc. More smaller countries have dedicated phd chemists cooking it up in small less than 1000 dose batches in universities since no one notices. Then you have some hippies with enough dedication managing to pull it off. Most precursors start with the same main pure things different novel techinques depending on their location. The trash LSD comes from idiots thinking they can make it from ergot fungus with zero purification then they dont even run chromographty to purify it leading to at least 5 products in that crystal that will fucking ruin your trip with confusion and body load.

Do you have any idea how significant the difference in effects is between needlepoint and fluff? Is it like the difference between good wine and exceptional wine, or more like mid vs top shelf cannabis? Just wondering if it's worth the extra trouble to ensure one is taking needlepoint.

Back to OP;
I think everyone should read Electric Kool-aid Acid Test. The bit about Kesey painting LSD-laced DMSO onto the doorknobs, railings, and water fountain in the Cali Courthouse was awesome. Even if that story is hyperbolic, it’s a great legend and I wanna believe it happened. Iirc, the judge let them off.

What is the book about?

On topic: in the book 'the brotherhood of eternal love' it says that one of the lysergamide chemists accidentally stumbled upon a shortcut in the process by simply putting some stage of the synth in the freezer.

It doesn't really elaborate any further - May well be bullshit or myth though.

What is this book about?

Tim Wolfe’s amazingly “be there” bio/journalist tales of the Merry Pranksters.
Basically a band of acid eaters that “tootled the multitudes” and caused a hippy stir in th good ol’ USA in 1968.
Just funny, crazy accounts of those first parties where they’d mix up a huge garbage bin of juice or kool-aid and drop shit tons of acid in, like a punch bowl.

Did you know that LSD was used extensively every day by the vast majority of the UK population right up until 14th February 1971?

Then our currency was decimalised... ;)

For the record, the Merry Pranksters never painted any LSD on public property. That is a misquote and you should really re-read that passage yourself.

It was a rumor, not the location you quoted and cost the Acid Test Graduation to be without a venue other than the disused factory.

Just fact checking.
Did You know The Merry Pranksters no longer exist?