Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tell a shit joke

Then there's the Chinese kowtow(l)

Fuckin hell, that IS shit. Sorry...

Last edited:
The uk's most common owl. The Tea-towel....

Thanks so much Fingersfan...I only just remembered that I never finished off the joke, obviously vagued off and forgot about it
That was indeed the punch line that had me crying with laughter, though I would have spelt it Teat Owl, being the amnesiac little pedant I am .....I think I had to be there

Why did the baker have brown hands?
Because he needed a poo......Tony sniffing line's alone in Glasgow x

Oh, kneaded a poo ..... He was a baker ..... In that case, why was the baker working late? Because he kneaded the dough!

I've just found out that Beyonce's father was Roy Castle.

No wonder she doesn't use his surname...

I saw a chav walking his Pitbull earlier today. It had a big chain around its neck, was covered in scars and was snarling viciously.

The dog was lovely though...

In Jamaica you can get a steak and kidney pie for £1.75, a chicken and mushroom pie for £1.60 and an apple pie for £2.15.
In St Kitts and Nevis a steak and kidney pie will cost you £2, a chicken pie (without mushrooms) is £1.70 and a cherry pie can be yours for £1.95.
In Trinidad and Tobago, that steak and kidney pie comes in at £2.50, but you can two for £3.50, while the chicken and mushroom pie is £2.25, or two for £3.25. They also offer meat and potato pie for £2, or two for £3. Their apple pies and cherry pies are often sold for £2.75, or two (any combination) for £4.75.

These are the Pie rates of the Caribbean

I beat up a black guy for no reason yesterday.

I'm getting charged with impersonating a police officer...

Phoned the cannabis hotline last night, and was told to use the hash key

Doctor: "I'm very sorry, but you have terminal cancer. You only have ten left to live"

Patient: "Oh my god! Ten what? Months, weeks, days?"

Doctor: "Nine..."

a man walked into the doctors
the doctor said I haven't seen you in a long time
the man replied I know I've been ill