• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Teen Drug Slang: A Dictionary For Parents

"A new study by the Caron Treatment Centers found that one in 10 messages on the Internet involved teens seeking advice from their peers on how to take illicit drugs. " FUCK THAT PLACE i went there when i was 17, i stayed for 52 days. For $27,000 i atleast expected sum decent food and real facts. No No i would of rather lived off of banquet meals. They were sum of the dumbest people running those places. The doctor loved giving out seroquel, trazadone just to make everyone shut the fuck up, and it was a no smoking rehab WTF. They said E put holes in ur brain and marijuana can kill u. I wouldn't trust a damn word from that place. edit, i can't spell when i mad

The kids they talked to were probably just fucking with them by giving them ridiculous names for drugs.

monstanoodle said:
got any clarkycat?
i just want my arms to feel like they've spent a fortnight in a bad balloon....

what about triplesub?

nah man, the best thing on the market is Cake.
Ive got some brand new 1nanosecond techno mixes on tape, however you need to be on cake to fully understand it

If only this guy knew how ignorant he sounded. It's a joke that he considers himself to be an expert on drugs.

you will never know everything, but you don’t want your kids to think you are an idiot

Yeah, because if you ask your kid if they're using "kibbles and bits with some Georgia home boy" the last thing they're going to think is that you're an idiot.

bulldog8b said:
Excuse me sir, but could you kindly point me to the gentleman selling the toot? What about the yahoo? The breakfast cereal? The golden girls? Why are you stabbing me?!?!

Hahahaha I just got a visual of that, so fucking hallarious

monstanoodle said:
got any clarkycat?

I saw that! My British friend brought the video back from the UK. They were filming this guy going up to real drug dealers in London and trying to score nonexistent drugs, "clarkie-cat, yellow benzenes, etc."

Literally the funniest fuckin thing I've ever seen! :D

Edit: Here 'tis!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9eKlztC6gs

Last edited:
I thought the video was sorta stupid.... but if it was real the guy had balls to say that stupid shit to street dealers.

This will be on next weeks episode of dog the bounty hunter

Me:yo i got dat work son, a nice ball of yay, some lean, and a nice twin sack.... Oh and a pineapple
*sirens flash*
Dog: Sir, you seem like a hard working happy man with bad posture and twins. you need to find god and stay off the pineapple. Nigger.

I actually had a cop ask me if I had any tadpoles. He was searching me and knew I was a heroin addict from previous run ins.

So he's searching me and says, you got nay tad poles on you? I told him the truth. I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. He didn't believe me. But after I thought about it, a piece of plastic with dope in it and the top melted shut kind of looks like a tad pole.

That moron must have been reading this shit.

chicpoena said:
Yeah, because if you ask your kid if they're using "kibbles and bits with some Georgia home boy" the last thing they're going to think is that you're an idiot.

^Hiliarous :D

They missed some, specifically for the drug 'cake' which is also known as:

Joss Ackland's spunky backpack,
ponce on the heath
rustledust
Hattie Jacques pretentious cheese wog

These things could save your childs life! :)

chicpoena said:

I somehow had to think of this comics. :D