• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Teehee The Virtual Being a Kid and Psychedelics Thread

hey xorkoth do you know if I can post PDFs to this forum - I want to post a PDF to the AMT forum but don't know how-

Youkai said:
dude, thats SOOOO weird, I was actualy thinking of you while taking my shower befor work this morning! while deep in toughts of you I think itmoved alil. ;) <3

Aww, thats cute. I'll show you mine if you show me yours?

Ever get one of those frightening kids that wanted to play Mummies and Daddies when they were about 6. That was me....:X - damn theres got to be an evil face here. I'm not like angry,m just evila nd twisted.

I wanna play rangers!!!!!!!!! But I'm still building an underground lair for my GI Joes- Seargent Slaughter is on the move and if Biffo can't sop him, the whole FluteSnoot Platoon will be in danger. Quick help!!!!!!!!!!

samadhi_smiles said:
hey xorkoth do you know if I can post PDFs to this forum - I want to post a PDF to the AMT forum but don't know how-

I dunno, try posting an attachmnet. I'm sure MGS used to do that

willow11 said:
I'm not like angry, I'm just evil and twisted.
Okay how about
436.gif

Or maybe
1537.gif

How about
1539.gif

Hmmzzz...
1578.gif

Or repent your sins and be a lovin' thingy
134.gif

Take your pick.

9359.jpg

Thats more like it I think, though thankyou Ptah

I take it this means you're not interested in the repention thing?

^^ If you put it under your pillow tonight and make sure to be a good boy, the tooth fairy might come and give you a quarter for it. So make sure to pretend you're asleep and then on the way out, grab ahold of her dress and she'll whisk you away to her fantasy land of hedonism...

^The good boy bit is ESSENTIAL. Tooth fairy don't come for bad boys. I know, I've been knocking my teeth out for years now.

Guys, you've been had, the tooth fairy is supposed to bring you a dollar =D

^I generally got nothing except an EXACT LOOKALIKE of my lost tooth. It was rel weird like.

Anyway, gotta wee wees

Splatter said:
Poo!

ROFL :)

Hhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhhhhhhheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe oops

me, being 18 I feel older than I am. I feeel like im on the downward solpe of my life in general. As a kid all I wanted to do was just hurry up and be a adult. now i wanna be a kid again. maybee its the boards of canada getting to me, or I just need a companion either way Im happy with my drugs

Nice clouds Xorkoth- apocalytpic and awash with ethereal light. The second one is beautiful, I love when clouds attain that intriguing stratified, layered kind of effect. Cloud watching is a great pasttime- the best insatnce I recal was with a friend at a big Aussie doof (think the biggest annual)- the clouds were absolutely alive that night. I was on LSD and he was on MDxx and Ket, and we were sharing the most ridiculous imagery plucked from the ether. Billy Connolly appeared in the clouds roughly everyfive minutes- fucking strange.

Whose waldo? We call him wally down under? In fact, why?