PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Teehee The Virtual Being a Kid and Psychedelics Thread

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hello!!! :) 8o <3

This is a thread devoted to age reversion (is that a word) on psychedelics-

This is a VIRTUAL space for ACTING like a baby! or a kid!

If people want to build forts and catch frogs in our (virtual)CREEK - they should feel free!

Me - I'm going to crawl around on our 'floor' and make baby noises! Being a baby is fun!

GooGaaaa, gootchie gootichie goo!

release the inner child in you! This thread is a place to smile and have fun just being YOU!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

ps this op will be edited later to make it more colorful -

Last edited by a moderator:
I call the corner!

::scurries off to make a fort in the trees::

"Mud" pies, eh? Are you sure they're made of mud? Sometimes children lose control of the muscles in their nether regions. ;)

eek!! you're right, these aren't mud pies they are poo poo pies!! 8o :!

I think an underground 'command centre' ( perhaps strategically linked to Xorkoths tree fort) where we can coordinate our mushroom collecting activities would be good,:) and fightin off imaginary enemies as well.8o 8( Tho I do that anyway sometimes! :! There could be a stairway down from the tree fort to the underground complex! Yes definitely!%) %)

Hurray for the inner child ~ may he prevail now & always.<3 :D

Who are our enemies BTW ?

Sherrif of Nottinghams men and spiritual brothers & descendants of them I reckon will do nicely for starters.?

<3 <3 <3 Life is spent as if constantly waking from a silent prayer sent from the center of your heart <3 <3 <3

For me, it was all GI Joes and WAAAARRRR! ;)

i feel bad for these younger kids, how are they going to learn to destroy 'the bad guys'....i'm sorry but dora the explorer and bob the builder would get fucked up by cobra commander and destro...they wouldn't stand a chance.

transformers more that meets the eyes....robots in disguise.

i wanna watch some transformers and thundercats and I WANT IT NOWWWWWW!!!!
:D
i might as well make gun noises and explosion noises (for no reason at all) or let my mind drift into some completely unrealistic fantasy about me meeting up with Voltron in outerspace and how sweet it'll be once my parents can't tell me what to do :p

CAN WE HAVE A FACEPAINTING DAY?? Pleeeeease???

asdf1
asdf2
asdf3
asdf4
asdf5
asdf6
asdf7
asdf8
asdf9
asdf10
asdf11
asdf12
asdf13
asdf14
asdf15
asdf16
asdf17
asdf18
asdf19
asdf20
asdf21
asdf22
asdf23

Can we have a fun & kids games afternoon at the much vaunted 2009 bloolite meet up ?

frasierdog said:
i shit myself

Dude, don't tell everone!! Hopefully S_S might make some more mud pies ;)

What is this much flaunted or vaunted meetup Z9?- ther I've compromised.