• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Teehee The Virtual Being a Kid and Psychedelics Thread

HAHA :D I forgotten bout dis ole thread....:)

It's really no wonder at all that gaian planes is the starter of this thread lol =D

Actually his radiating joy is what seemed to animate PD and while I totally don't know the
dude in person nor do I wish to paint him as an exaggerated hero, he certainly was (is)remarkable.
Last friday I tried DPT for the first time and combined with DMT after about an hour. It wasn't fucked up at all, only peaceful profound happiness and reconnection with the playful child within me. I got up and just danced around in freedom. And I truly did think of gaian planes!! Now I see this thread (surely did see it before) and I totally understand why I thought of him.

In some dimension our eternal inner kiddies are playing together <3
As are all of ours!!!

yaaaaaaaay xDxDxDxDxDxD let life blossom

Gaian Planes is one of my best friends in the world, we ended up in the same town, and I can say that though he is about to have a kid himself, he's still a big kid. :) So glad I found this thread and am able to bump it for pruning. <3

That's great to hear about S_S i wish him all the best of luck. Bringing a child into the world is a beautiful experience. He used to be a really strong presence around PD years ago. I've always enjoyed reading his posts.

Yeah he was. :) He and I are gonna go swimming in a river today for Labor Day. I'm probably gonna take some AMT, and be a kid. :)