TDS TDS Pets thread vs. now with added SCOMFF!

tumblr_mv4zfa9QN21rrat66o1_500.jpg

my little furry friend, she's 3!

^That is the best first post evar :3 :3 :3 :3

I love her so much, dat face!!! What's her name?

Also welcome to TDS, and Bluelight :) <3.

haha why thank you, thank you. thought my first official post should be in a fun topic ^_^
She's called Bailey, but I tend to call her little orc or quasi (short for quasimodo, she had leg surgery haha)
:D:D

:D I definitely agree with that being a superb 1st post =D! I've always found it fitting to introduce myself into new situations with my pets, why should the internet be any different, right? ;)

Bailey is such a cute name, I think everyone should have a dog named Bailey. My last dog, one one I had from age 8 until I moved out of my parents house was named Bailey, he was great. It's a great name :). I love nicknames, my Bailey didn't have any but my current ones have so many and so many abbreviations it's hilarious. One time a friend was over and they ask "Which one's Studabaker?" as they knew all my dogs names but we have so make nicknames she couldn't keep up LOL.

<3 I see you're off to a good posting start. I hope you feel welcome around here, it's a great group :). If you need anything shoot me a PM ;).

And of course keep us updated with pics of Bailey buddy, that's a requirement ;).

Last edited:
Videos of my macaw, Baby

Here are videos of my macaw, Baby. I will be uploading more pet videos, videos of the severe ice storm that went through in early December (I intend to make a documentary from it), two Cas Haley concerts with other very talented singers/instrumentalists, and misc. videos. Please like videos you like and subscribe to my channel (you don't have to, but it would help me and the charity Animals Asia that I am supporting and drawing attention to quite successfully).

Baby the macaw Christmas video part 1:

Baby the macaw Christmas video part 2:

Baby wants to be my dentist video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HKgiAHIpLs

Here is a link to all of my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTryptamineDreamer/videos

Baby always wants to get in my mouth. I usually don't allow it. His tongue is normally dry so he does not get saliva on me but he could get sick from bacteria in my mouth. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash before the dentist video.
I have a lot of playlists that might be of interest to some of you as well.

The server sure is busy a lot these days.

Postwhoring all my animals :D

NSFW:
Mescalito "Lito"
t7pJdsn.jpg

Belle
69vJCAs.jpg

Evve on her new cat tree:
XsOaB8X.jpg

Nina on Evves christmas present cat tree :p :
U9SEMJl.jpg

The whole crew minus Nina:
1fEtmNE.jpg

On the bed:
NZKYKSv.jpg

Here is a video of the dog I got a couple of months or so ago - his name is Cloud and he is a white German Shepherd. He had apparently been called nigger before that - everyone was trying to guess what he was named and would come to, and when my nephew jokingly tried that name, he came running and it was repeatable. He knows his new name now. This video was recorded the day I got him, before I thought of what to name him. My voice/the way I talk sounds weird, I have always had that retarded sounding way of speaking so try to ignore it.

[video=youtube_share;Q2W_vgzd-Sw]http://youtu.be/Q2W_vgzd-Sw[/video]

I have three cats and a rat, but they're all really camera shy and give me shocked and confused looks when I try to snag pictures of them. Well, except for the rat. She just hides. Here's two of my kitties:
tumblr_n470gvabEj1tymlazo1_400.jpg

The big orange one is 10 years old and is...really special. =D
The small black one is practically feral and only lets me interact with her.

Here is a video of the dog I got a couple of months or so ago - his name is Cloud and he is a white German Shepherd. He had apparently been called nigger before that - everyone was trying to guess what he was named and would come to, and when my nephew jokingly tried that name, he came running and it was repeatable. He knows his new name now. This video was recorded the day I got him, before I thought of what to name him. My voice/the way I talk sounds weird, I have always had that retarded sounding way of speaking so try to ignore it.

Tryp, so good to hear from you! And what a gorgeous new friend you have--he's so happy! (And stop saying your voice sounds weird--it doesn't!).<3

and infinitescience, both of those cats are beautiful. I have a (once) feral kitty, too. We've had her for about 8 years now and she has finally started acting like our other cats only in the last couple of years.