TDS Member Feedback - Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

I think your directory could eventually supplant or get combined with Mental Health Resources/Treatment Options/Helplines thread!. IMPORTANT - All Dark Siders, please read... could maybe be untethered for now or merged into the guidelines thread, possibly the same with TDS Anon thread!!

One of the reasons I think minimizing sticky threads can be good is because they are often pretty ignored.

I agree that they often are ignored; I usually did, to be honest.

That's a good idea, linking it to the directory. We could, hypothetically, do that for most of the non-announcement type stickies really. Something to consider, for sure.

TDS Member Feedback 2011

Greetings TDSers! TDS staff is constantly working to maintain a great forum that best works for its members. So naturally, we want you to help us with keeping this forum strong as we move into the future!

Feedback can either be posted directly in this thread, PMed to staff, or if you wish to remain anonymous, through TDS Anonymous Thread (and your posts will be moved to this thread accordingly). If you are unfamiliar with this concept, Anonymous Posting allows one to post as an unregistered guest, meaning that nobody can tell who you are!

Feel free to include constructive criticism about the forum moderators. We don't mind if you use our usernames in reference. However, we do ask that you focus comments on moderator actions and not any person's character. Regarding members, please refrain from lines such as "Username makes the forum much less welcoming." Such feelings, if serious enough, should instead be sent to staff through Private Message.

What would we like to hear?

1. As broad or specific as you wish, how could TDS as a forum be improved? Do you have any original ideas for TDS? This can range from ideas for new types of threads to suggestions about forum layout to anything from the far corners of your imagination.

2. Do any part of our Forum Guidelines come off as unfair, unreasonable and/or incomplete? Building on this, TDS is a forum that has rather strict rules when compared with other forums. Do you believe that we are too strict in certain areas? Not strict enough in others?

Additional Questions

The purpose of these additional questions are more focused on TDS's place within the proper BL community. Please only answer these if you have ample free time!

1. Can you give us your overall impression of TDS from when you first found the site and the forum? And now that you've been here awhile, does it still match that impression, or has it changed? How? And is that a good or bad thing in your opinion? This can extend anywhere from changes in overall tone to themes of threads to community feel to anything else which comes to mind.

2. Are there any themes/topics from other BL forum(s), which you think would be good to include in TDS as well? In contrast, are any themes/topics frequently discussed in TDS, which you think might be better developed in other fourm(s)?

---

Thank you from the entire BL staff for taking time out of your day to let us know how we can better improve. :) <3