• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Talking to parents on LSD?

So, uh...did this happen already? lol

Anyway, for what it's worth, I saw someone else notice that OP seems dead set on this idea going through. So my advice is go with the klonopin since the main trouble with tripping in public/around people is paranoia and social anxiety. So enough k-pin ought to do the trick to keep that to a minimum. Much less likely for a person to come off as "trippy" or fucked up in any way if they can mainly avoid acting all schiz'd out.

And best case scenario, the klon might just kill the trip entirely. Although, IME benzos won't completely kill a tryptamine but YMMV.

Since OP says their cousin has dark eyes, I wouldn't worry about using an opioid to cover up pupil dilation. I also have a sneaking suspicion that opioids would just not be a good idea to mix with lsd and go out in public, but I don't personally know this.

With all that said, everyone here is right when they say the results of this scenario are COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE, but good luck all the same :)

does anyone else feel like giving someone opiates in order to reduce the dilation of their pupils from LSD is kind of besides the point, as she's then going to also be fucked up on norcos in front of her mom. How do I keep my mom from realizing I'm on drugs.....should probably take more drugs.

I can't really say whether or not she'll notice, but why risk it? If she wants to trip and is trying to plan around this dinner date, why doesn't she just call in sick? tell her she cant make it for whatever reason.

So you've NEVER DONE acid before, and you want to try it for the first time in front of your parents?

... Good luck!

The only thing going for you is that LSA puts you in a fairly similar headspace. But this certainly isn't something I would try.