taking steroids as a skinny guy to speed up progress

These people obviously have no idea what they are talking about bro they are just bull shitting you into not getting the body you want yes you can grow naturally and yes every one has there natural peak where they won't grow but will continue to gain strength but yes there is also side effects such as Gyno, hair loss, acne, liver and kidney damage and so on but yes there is a safe way to do steroids as well steroids acually only effects 1 out of thirty thousand people being used correctly take it from me I am 6 ft tall naturally skinny my whole life my mom dad brother and sister are very small to so it runs in the jeans I never weighed more than 130 my whole life I've been going to the gym for 2 years ate rite trained rite and I had gotten very little results and I was putting in a lot of hard work 1 to 2 hr everyday at the gym 5 to 6 days a week then I was introduced to steroids I never changed a thing same same routine same work outs same sleeping and eating schedule taking in between 4000 to 5000 cal a day lots of fish chicken and red meats lots of carbs and I went from 134 to 246 and I have 2% body fat I've been on test, anadroll, d-balls, Decca and tren not all at once but that's what I have used in the past year and a half and the results have been incredible I never pictured my self in the type of condition I am in today and I owe it all to hard work and I couldn't have done it with out steroids honestly so don't let any one talk you out of it if you are committed and and do it rite you'll be fine and if you feel like your body can't Handel it you can always stop at any time be sure to talk with your doctor if any side effect do occur

No more meth for you.