taking steroids as a skinny guy to speed up progress

Puffiness in the nipples and the the way the fat deposit is formed on his b4 pictures and a slight bulge in the lower pectoral on his side profile picture.

The problem also is you take steroids with no foundation you gain very little in terms of mass.

Foundation=condition

Proper condition is needed before you start steroids.

i feel like a complete tard but *that's* gyno?? had always considered gyno as needing wayyy more puffiness. would never have called that gyno myself..

i feel like a complete tard but *that's* gyno?? had always considered gyno as needing wayyy more puffiness. would never have called that gyno myself..

Gyno comes in many forms. It can be progesterone and prolactin induced or estrogen induced. The severity can vary as well along with the fact it can affect both sides of the chest or just one. The shape of the fat deposits can vary as well.

Look at the way his left pectoral hangs and the way the tissue around the nipple is in the after photo. His before photo really illustrates the underlying gyno. It's not severe but it is there.

If anybody ever notices signs of gyno get your hands on some Masteron, Letrozole, and Cabergoline. Say goodbye to your sex drive for a few weeks but enjoy nuking the gyno.

good to know :)

and tamoxifen is fine for gyno if caught right away right? i'd def have to review things b4 touching gear (if i were ready for a cycle), but iirc the idea was to always have your cycle, and your <disgusting, pasty chalk liquid> tamoxifen on-hand b4 touching anything, and you were set.

Tamoxifen is fine for estrogen induced gyno if caught right away. It will stop the gyno in it's tracks but won't do anything to reverse it unfortunately. If you are running Testosterone along with a 19nor like Nadrolone or Trenbolone then Tamoxifen should not be used because it can cause receptors in the breast tissue to become more sensitive to prolactin and progesterone exaggerating prolactin induced gyno or even causing it.

I always advise keeping a bottle of Letrozole on hand just in case of emergencies or if you need to reverse estrogen induced gyno.

thnx :]

/re "stopping or reducing" gyno- i thought gyno had to be surgically drained? letrozole will reverse gyno? fully/entirely?

thnx :]

/re "stopping or reducing" gyno- i thought gyno had to be surgically drained? letrozole will reverse gyno? fully/entirely?

If caught early enough it will. However, down the road it may come back because the cells are still in the tissue, just shrunken.

I don't fully understand how gyno is produced differently from testosterone and 19nors like deca which are from prolactin, or better still, how different drugs are used to combat this, does prolactin have some sort of effect on estrogen or what? Can somebody give me a brief understanding on the differences/causes of the 2?

Just a genaral idea so I can better understand my own research because as far as I have looked into it, it is very confusing to me.

You shouldn't use steroids to get into shape. You need to train and eat to get into shape. Steroids are for when you have been breaking your back in the gym for 2, 3 or 4 years. Taking supplements, eating big, training hard. Eventually you hit a wall that is just your bodies natural limit. Then you take steroids to break through that wall and pack on even more muscle. If you use steroids when you are skinny you are going to get to the size that you could have got to anyway by training well and eating well. If you are underweight anyway, your body knows what size it is supposed to be so just by eating food and lifting weights it will shoot up to its natural standard size in a matter of weeks. Why pay loads of money on steroids to do what your body would do for you anyway.

I don't fully understand how gyno is produced differently from testosterone and 19nors like deca which are from prolactin, or better still, how different drugs are used to combat this, does prolactin have some sort of effect on estrogen or what? Can somebody give me a brief understanding on the differences/causes of the 2?

Just a genaral idea so I can better understand my own research because as far as I have looked into it, it is very confusing to me.

As far as I know, high prolactin will make gyno more likely, but you still need enough e2 to cause it. High prolactin, low e2 -> gyno, low prolactin, high e2 -> gyno, both high -> lots of gyno. There's also other factors at work, but this I think is the simplified version. Also, gyno from high prolactin can theoretically cause you to start lactating. If anyone knows more, I'd like to hear it.

i've always been interested in getting a bad ass body, and with new years coming around, well, you know it's that time. i did my research and stumbled across this article.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/the_truth_about_bulking

basically, i can only gain 1.5 lb of muscle a month if I train and diet perfectly.

Then it goes to say that steroids will bypass my biological limit and allow me to gain muscles at a much faster rate.

I lurked these forums and read faqs on steroids, and it seems the general consensus is steroids should be used as a way to push you past your peak, not as a way to speed up progress.

But why? convince me why I shouldn't take steroids to get the body I want at a much faster rate. I don't want to wait 1.5 years just to start seeing the results I want.

See 7 More Photos…

Alot of these people don't know what they are talking about, when I started doing roids I weighed 140lbs and had never in my life picked up a weight in my 22 years of life, when I finally decided to turn my life around and get in shape I ordered 2 10ML bottles of Testosterone Cypionate & I also ordered p90x on rush delivery, a bottle of jack3d pre workout, a bottle of whey protein(performix pro whey), all american Efx creatine pills, and animalflex joint supplements i got the p90x and immediately started training following what the disks told me to do obviously at first I could not finish the entire workouts I also started following the meal plans that came with it, 2 weeks I received my 2 bottles of test its was around 7:30am
I took my pre work out did my p90x and when I finished I drew up 250mg test and put it in followed by my post workout protein shake, creatine pill and joint support when I finished my cycle 10 weeks later and p90x 2 months after that I was completely ripped and still am of course after continued workout but point is the roids really helped me get a headstart

See 7 More Photos…

Alot of these people don't know what they are talking about, when I started doing roids I weighed 140lbs and had never in my life picked up a weight in my 22 years of life, when I finally decided to turn my life around and get in shape I ordered 2 10ML bottles of Testosterone Cypionate & I also ordered p90x on rush delivery, a bottle of jack3d pre workout, a bottle of whey protein(performix pro whey), all american Efx creatine pills, and animalflex joint supplements i got the p90x and immediately started training following what the disks told me to do obviously at first I could not finish the entire workouts I also started following the meal plans that came with it, 2 weeks I received my 2 bottles of test its was around 7:30am
I took my pre work out did my p90x and when I finished I drew up 250mg test and put it in followed by my post workout protein shake, creatine pill and joint support when I finished my cycle 10 weeks later and p90x 2 months after that I was completely ripped and still am of course after continued workout but point is the roids really helped me get a headstart

They didn't help you get a headstart, they just stunted your natural potential for some cheap beginner gains that anybody could have made.

And lol at p90x. I don't wanna be that guy, but please please please post a picture of yourself. For someone who claims most of everyone in here doesn't know what they're talking about, you sure aren't a beacon of knowledge yourself.

See 7 More Photos…

You gotta be trolling....

Ya don't use steroids for stuff like the "training" you're doing, oh brother....
Ya don't use gear when you've never touched a weight either.

Ya try to come in here and make a point yet post one of the biggest brain farts seen in a while on a forum and I have way over a decade of posting under my belt.

FAIL.

I KNEW you were under 25 reading that garbage of a post.

i've always been interested in getting a bad ass body, and with new years coming around, well, you know it's that time. i did my research and stumbled across this article.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/the_truth_about_bulking

basically, i can only gain 1.5 lb of muscle a month if I train and diet perfectly.

Then it goes to say that steroids will bypass my biological limit and allow me to gain muscles at a much faster rate.

I lurked these forums and read faqs on steroids, and it seems the general consensus is steroids should be used as a way to push you past your peak, not as a way to speed up progress.

But why? convince me why I shouldn't take steroids to get the body I want at a much faster rate. I don't want to wait 1.5 years just to start seeing the results I want.

If you can't gain muscle at the rate you want, then find a way to do it natty. Improve your knowledge, try new things and you will eventually grow. Steroids is a shortcut/way to cheat your way out of hardwork IMO.

These people obviously have no idea what they are talking about bro they are just bull shitting you into not getting the body you want yes you can grow naturally and yes every one has there natural peak where they won't grow but will continue to gain strength but yes there is also side effects such as Gyno, hair loss, acne, liver and kidney damage and so on but yes there is a safe way to do steroids as well steroids acually only effects 1 out of thirty thousand people being used correctly take it from me I am 6 ft tall naturally skinny my whole life my mom dad brother and sister are very small to so it runs in the jeans I never weighed more than 130 my whole life I've been going to the gym for 2 years ate rite trained rite and I had gotten very little results and I was putting in a lot of hard work 1 to 2 hr everyday at the gym 5 to 6 days a week then I was introduced to steroids I never changed a thing same same routine same work outs same sleeping and eating schedule taking in between 4000 to 5000 cal a day lots of fish chicken and red meats lots of carbs and I went from 134 to 246 and I have 2% body fat I've been on test, anadroll, d-balls, Decca and tren not all at once but that's what I have used in the past year and a half and the results have been incredible I never pictured my self in the type of condition I am in today and I owe it all to hard work and I couldn't have done it with out steroids honestly so don't let any one talk you out of it if you are committed and and do it rite you'll be fine and if you feel like your body can't Handel it you can always stop at any time be sure to talk with your doctor if any side effect do occur

These people obviously have no idea what they are talking about bro they are just bull shitting you into not getting the body you want yes you can grow naturally and yes every one has there natural peak where they won't grow but will continue to gain strength but yes there is also side effects such as Gyno, hair loss, acne, liver and kidney damage and so on but yes there is a safe way to do steroids as well steroids acually only effects 1 out of thirty thousand people being used correctly take it from me I am 6 ft tall naturally skinny my whole life my mom dad brother and sister are very small to so it runs in the jeans I never weighed more than 130 my whole life I've been going to the gym for 2 years ate rite trained rite and I had gotten very little results and I was putting in a lot of hard work 1 to 2 hr everyday at the gym 5 to 6 days a week then I was introduced to steroids I never changed a thing same same routine same work outs same sleeping and eating schedule taking in between 4000 to 5000 cal a day lots of fish chicken and red meats lots of carbs and I went from 134 to 246 and I have 2% body fat I've been on test, anadroll, d-balls, Decca and tren not all at once but that's what I have used in the past year and a half and the results have been incredible I never pictured my self in the type of condition I am in today and I owe it all to hard work and I couldn't have done it with out steroids honestly so don't let any one talk you out of it if you are committed and and do it rite you'll be fine and if you feel like your body can't Handel it you can always stop at any time be sure to talk with your doctor if any side effect do occur

Mmm Hmm...