• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking methylone weekly with no side effects. Why stop?

Its hard to judge how dangerous any individual dose of "methylone" is. I doubt u r producing pure methylone yourself. So, u have a relatively unknown drug and u r trying to figure out how SAFE it is... its not safe. For many reasons. With so much unknown and little history of use...I would classify methylone use more dangerous than heroin or cocaine or Meth. I fear that u r trying to minimize the risks.
I had an IV methylone habit for about 6 months. What I found most frightening was how freakish powerful it was. If I wasn't careful I wanted to fix every 8 min. I never fooled myself about safety ... at that point I was simply willing to trade any amount of danger for pleasure. Are u willing to do the same

I'm pretty sure the general users of this sub section test their products. I personally have never seen a bunk pill or LSD from where I buy/

Op you have such a flawed way of thinking. Although methylone is much less neuro toxic than MDMA it doesn't mean it isn't hurting your brain. Just because you don't feel negative side effects in your sober time doesn't mean it isn't happening. When people smoke cigarettes they feel like nothing bad is happening to them, until 10-15 years later when they start coughing more often running out of breath and so on.

Keep rolling on methylone all the time, soon enough you'll feel something bad.

Also i definitely agree with blight. Coke and meth are much better options than rolling every week. If you can manage not getting addicted to them, they will be much less harmful on your brain when used on a regular basis. That's why i often laugh at people who roll often ,and think meth is a completely mutated devils drug. Little do they know , if you don't get hooked on meth E is doing lots more damage to your brain.

Perhaps you missed the Ricaurte study (holes in brain from mdma) where he later came out to admit he wasnt using mdma at all, but methamphetamines. That study alone was enough to vastly change the worlds opinion on MDMA from all the damage that occurred from long term METH use

I agree, its best to avoid it especially having dealt with the hell it can cause. I think you mistakenly typed meth a few times instead of meph. Just maybe fix this to avoid confusion since meth is in fact magical awesomeness that only knows happiness and good times and wants only good things for you. A true friend and trusted ally in my life. Nothing like that demonic meph stuff at all.

Cocaine is not safer by any means IMO than many drugs. It has an extremely high potential for abuse, and the likelyhood of experiencing an fatal overdose from cocaine is much higher than MDMA. Surely, it does less damage to your brain overtime, but much more damage to other vital organs like your heart, kidneys, and liver. Especially when mixed with alcohol, and lets be honest, who of legal drinking age blows lines without enjoying some booze?

"cocaine is capable of causing myocardial infarction, arrythmia, sudden death, stroke, seizures, bowel necrosis, and numerous other complications [3]. The acute and chronic effects of cocaine use on other vasculatures than the kidney have been reasonably well known, the full extent of the effects of cocaine on the kidney, however, has become apparent more recently."

Sorry but you're using drugs every week and pretend nothing going to happen?
Too optimistic, don'T fool yourself.

^ Probably not heavy 5-HT/DA releasors, though.

this thread is from 2011 anyway, pretty sure the OP got his answer in the long run by now.