• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Taking lsd at night

I'm sorry, i've never meant to make a dick measuring contest out of this. It's just that the fireworks or the lightshow, or whatever you like to call it, wich is invisible in daylight, is just so incredibly magical, and i wouldn't want anybody to miss out on that. If you've never seen it, for whatever reason, you just don't know what you're missing and it's just too beautiful.
Ill keep that in mind. thanx.;)

i/m tripping my balls off right now..is this one whole thread about one subject? if so could someone kindly remind me wtf that subject was...bearing in mind anything i'.m saying right now has no vallidity in the future..because this whole thing is just passing us by like the sands of time........

i/m tripping my balls off right now..is this one whole thread about one subject? if so could someone kindly remind me wtf that subject was...bearing in mind anything i'.m saying right now has no vallidity in the future..because this whole thing is just passing us by like the sands of time........

Hahah it all started with me asking if I could drop a small doss of acid at night and still be able to sleep eventually. Now it's just like a general acid conversation about night tripping I guess. Us acidheads have a lot to say. Your trip sounds interesting, enjoy!

And in response to some other newer posts above-you guys are making me really want to spend an entire night tripping. Gotta find a day when I can afford to lose a night of sleep. How is the next day BTW? If I pull an all nighter I usually feel like shit, physically and mentally. On stimulants however, I feel fine. Would LSD be like that? I'd rather just stay up two straight days then fuck with my sleep schedule by falling asleep at like 11am.

Sorry for any typos btw, phone broke and the screen is all weird, hard to type. Also I have a Samsung so most annoying autocorrect ever.

How is the next day BTW? If I pull an all nighter I usually feel like shit, physically and mentally. On stimulants however, I feel fine. Would LSD be like that? I'd rather just stay up two straight days then fuck with my sleep schedule by falling asleep at like 11am.

Here's my favorite way to do it:

Drop maybe an hour, or an hour and a half before sunset. Take a brief walk outside in the remaining daylight while you're waiting for it to kick in -- a little exercise and fresh air is a great way to set the tone for a trip. By the time you're peaking, the sun is just setting. If I time it this way, I can get to sleep (with the help of a teeny bit of lorazepam) by 3 or 4 AM. It doesn't mess up my sleep schedule, because I usually don't sleep in very late the next morning for some reason. I'm typically a little tired the next day, but not nearly as bad as pulling an all-nighter.

this

And in response to some other newer posts above-you guys are making me really want to spend an entire night tripping

There is no better time in my opinion. The quiet of the night is fantastic and standing staring at the stars on a small rock that is spinning and hurtling through a vast expanse with a head full of psychedelics is awe inspiring. The day doesn't do it for me although it is gentler on my system. I like to drop about 10/11pm tripping by midnight great the dawn on the come down and 'bull on through'the next day without sleep and an early night the following. The sound of the dawn chorus tripping is amazing, such a cacophony of sound!

I love tripping on LSD at night. 90% of my trips are night time trips during the majority of the trip. It's great to be peaking on LSD and looking up at the night sky to see all the stars as they hang there looking so close and more and more of them pop up, then BAM!! a shooting star goes by too. Along with the wonderful Lunar Gem in the sky known as the Moon, shining so bright.
I find night trips much more relaxing and chill.

Day trips are great too, but night trips is what I prefer at the moment.

I love tripping on LSD at night. 90% of my trips are night time trips during the majority of the trip. It's great to be peaking on LSD and looking up at the night sky to see all the stars as they hang there looking so close and more and more of them pop up, then BAM!! a shooting star goes by too. Along with the wonderful Lunar Gem in the sky known as the Moon, shining so bright.
I find night trips much more relaxing and chill.

Day trips are great too, but night trips is what I prefer at the moment.

Isn't it just, I tend to save tripping until I know I have a clear night and I can go out and be with the stars. For the winter I have thermal underwear and layers and a hot water bottle so I can maximise my time out. I then think on the fact that I am on a ball of rock spinning at 1674 KPH while hurtling through space at 1030 KPH into a part of space we have never been before, moving away from where we have been and never going back. Might even listen to this to bring me deeper:

PALE BLUE DOT

Divine!